Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? (1704 Views)

The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible / You Can Marry More Than One Wife.....isiah Chapter4vs1 (picture Attached) / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Isaiah's Vision of the Lord in His Glory Isaiah 6:1-3
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted; and the train of His robe filled the temple. Above Him stood seraphim, each having six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling out to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts; all the earth is full of His glory.”…

“Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.” Act 7:56

Who was on the throne? And who is standing beside the throne?

Jesus, Yahweh, Holy Spirit or three in one!

2 Likes

Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by Righthussle: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Guy go find something do, leave that story book.

1 Like

Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by CaptMarvel(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted; and the train of His robe filled the temple. Above Him stood seraphim, each having six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling out to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts; all the earth is full of His glory.”…

Who was on the throne?

is just like saying somebody see you sitting on a chair. Who did they see, your body, your spirit or your soul? Op you get the drift.

2 Likes

Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
CaptMarvel:
is just like saying somebody see you sitting on a chair. Who did they see, your body, your spirit or your soul? Op you get the drift.

At least they are seeing you, not 3 or 2 or 9 persons.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who was on the throne?

Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord— that you ALONE are the Most High over all the earth.‭‭Psalms‬ ‭83:18‬ ‭NIV‬‬

That men may know that thou, whose name ALONE is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.Psalms 83:18 KJV

May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You ALONE are the Most High over all the earth. Psalms 83:18 NWT

So it's not Jesus or holy spirit but JEHOVAH ALONE he saw!

God's Holy Spirit is not a person but the active force of God, it operated on a disciple of Jesus called Stephen and when he saw the same throne Isaiah saw this is what he said:

“Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.” Act 7:56

David also foresaw in a vision about what will happen after Jesus has finished his earthly mission:

Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”. Psalms 110:1

So from what we can gather through reasoning from the scriptures Isaiah saw only JEHOVAH when Jesus hasn't earn the position to sit beside God's throne! smiley
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by bobestman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
The person you all call "God" (Oyibo fabrication) is a Onenity cos He is the source of all things created seen and unseen as seen in the verse the Op quoted.
He is also a Duality cos it takes 2 to create. On his left hand is his negative force. He is the positive force. They are all luminaries/light/RAys/ELEs-ctrons. The positive and negative force must fuse together to create. This negative force is also a personality. Churchians see it as the Holy spirit. She is the Mother of all children of light - Rev 12. She was with the father since the begining - Pro 8:22-31. She is not always on her throne cos she sit on a hilltop -pro 8:2-3. At the stargate. Entrance to the house of the creator. She is the one who welcomes the children to the house of the creator.
He is also a Trinity. When the duality come together they create their kind, a Child-ren. This their first creation is always close and precious to them which makes them a Trio - Trinity! This is all over nature. Your ancestors also knew this. "LP's Logo"
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MightySparrow: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who was on the throne?

Antichristian, are you now antibody?

Christian God is not three but One. One God manifesting in three dimensions.
No Christian will tell you to be worshiping three three gods.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

What's antibody?

Who is on the throne?

The writer of Acts said he saw Jesus standing on the right side of the father...
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2023
CaptMarvel:

Nope! Explain the drift!

A human being exist as an entity! The body and soul never separates except in death! And there's no difference between spirit and soul!

See Max's comment above, the writer of Acts said he saw Jesus standing at the right side of the father!

So who is giving us lamba here?
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

What's antibody?
Who is on the throne?
The writer of Acts said he saw Jesus standing on the right side of the father...

AntiChristian:

Nope! Explain the drift!
A human being exist as an entity! The body and soul never separates except in death! And there's no difference between spirit and soul!
See Max's comment above, the writer of Acts said he saw Jesus standing at the right side of the father!

The writer of Act is a disciple named "Luke"
He isn't the one who saw Jesus at God's right hand rather it's Stephen another disciple killed by the witness of Saul (later became Paul)

The dogma of TRINITY has been infused in their heads so even if they read in their Bibles that God and Jesus are two separate beings both in heaven and earth TRINITY doctrine won't allow them to think straight.

If God is three in one person then it would have been that the one who came to the earth as Jesus parted from that body when leaving heaven and after returning to heaven he should go back into that body not seen as a separate being the way David and Stephen saw two separate beings in heaven! Psalms 110:1 compare to Act 7:56
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MightySparrow: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

What's antibody?

Who is on the throne?

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
John.16.15

All that the Father has: name, throne, glory, honour. Everything. These is Jesus' own words.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

What's antibody?

Who is on the throne?

There is no confusion here at all.

Christians understand how it is set and.arranged and The Heirachy of Power.which Rule the.world.

And that The One Who Gives Commands, Sits on The Throne and Is called The Most High or The Most High God or
The Highest.

But His Son too has this same quality as all Princes do, so i believe This is Jesus, for He is The God, King and Highest Authority over this world, since His Father, The Most High had given Him The Authority and commited us to Him. Mathew 28:18

And that is why even to terminate the existence of this world, He Awaits The Command from His Father.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by SIRTee15: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who was on the throne?

If u sit on a chair, is it your body or soul or spirit sitting on the chair.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by SIRTee15: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Nope! Explain the drift!

A being is an existence. Manifestation of that existence is a person.
A Human being is expected to manifest as one person. That's the expectation, though there are exceptions when ONE human being do manifest as more than one person...multiple persons in one body.

God is an existence that manifest in three persons. But HE'S ONE EXISTENCE; HE'S ONE BEING NOT THREE. GOD CAN ONLY BE SEEN AS ONE ENTITY NOT THREE ENTITIES. THERE'S ONLY ONE GOD NOT THREE.

Human being is a tripartite being. He's a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. There's a difference between the soul and the spirit. That Muhammed doesn't know that is not the fault of the bible that clearly teaches the difference btw the 2.

Now back to my question, if I see u on a seat, who is sitting? Your body, soul or spirit.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by FRANCISTOWN: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who was on the throne?

That their story book doesn't even worth my time no more

1 Like

Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who was on the throne?

Bobo sebi you go school, can't you different between God and Gods/gods at this your age?

Montessori school is the solution to your problem
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo sebi you go school, can't you different between God and Gods/gods at this your age?

Montessori school is the solution to your problem

Na so you dey fail in Comprehension passages!

Answer the question and stop the diversion!
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

A being is an existence. Manifestation of that existence is a person.
A Human being is expected to manifest as one person. That's the expectation, though there are exceptions when ONE human being do manifest as more than one person...multiple persons in one body.

God is an existence that manifest in three persons. But HE'S ONE EXISTENCE; HE'S ONE BEING NOT THREE. GOD CAN ONLY BE SEEN AS ONE ENTITY NOT THREE ENTITIES. THERE'S ONLY ONE GOD NOT THREE.
God is one existence but can manifest in three persons!
How does God manifest in three persons yet one of the "persons" calls the other "person" God?

If Jesus calls the father God and they are both persons in the trinity then can we say Jesus is God to the father too?

Human being is a tripartite being. He's a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. There's a difference between the soul and the spirit. That Muhammed doesn't know that is not the fault of the bible that clearly teaches the difference btw the 2.

That's your division. My division of a human is into only namely: Body and Soul/Spirit. i.e. Spirit = Soul.

Now back to my question, if I see u on a seat, who is sitting? Your body, soul or spirit.

I am the one sitting! My body and Soul! But this is never applicable in God's case!

Check this verse from Max above:

The son of Man (i.e. Jesus) was standing....the father probably sitting was separate from your son of man and the holy Spirit must be somewhere else!
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

If u sit on a chair, is it your body or soul or spirit sitting on the chair.

Check this verse from Max above:

The son of Man (i.e. Jesus) was standing....the father probably sitting was separate from your son of man and the holy Spirit must be somewhere else!
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

There is no confusion here at all.

Christians understand how it is set and.arranged and The Heirachy of Power.which Rule the.world.

And that The One Who Gives Commands, Sits on The Throne and Is called The Most High or The Most High God or
The Highest.

But His Son too has this same quality as all Princes do, so i believe This is Jesus, for He is The God, King and Highest Authority over this world, since His Father, The Most High had given Him The Authority and commited us to Him. Mathew 28:18

And that is why even to terminate the existence of this world, He Awaits The Command from His Father.

This answer is too verbose and vague!
Who is sitting on the throne?

MightySparrow:

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
John.16.15

All that the Father has: name, throne, glory, honour. Everything. These is Jesus' own words.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who was on the throne? And who is standing beside the throne?

MightySparrow:

We already know that the bible is full of gaffes and contradictions but I'm not bothered about that.

Now let's see this, the bible really doesn't have a stand about the Trinity. The term "Holy Trinity" has caused a lot of confusions and disparities in the christain body since the days of Augustine of Hippos.

The bible didn't state pedagogically whether the three are one or same in hierarchy.

For instance, Jesus in
John 1 "... And the Word was God" note the bible Titled the "Word" with uppercase "W", the author was definitely referring to a proper noun.

John 10: 30 "I and the Father are one.”

1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

John 14:8-11 “'Philip,' Jesus replied, 'after I have been with you all this time, you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father...."

John 16:15, He says, “All that belongs to the Father is mine.”

Jesus also claimed to be able answer prayers, which according to your Bible only God can do.

Also in Revelation 1:8; 21:6; and 22:13, Jesus called himself the "Alpha and the Omega", which is the beginning and the end. Only a God can be the beginning and the end .

From the above scripture, it's clear that Jesus is the same as God.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

We already know that the bible is full of gaffes and contradictions but I'm not bothered about that.

Now let's see this, the bible really doesn't have a stand about the Trinity. The term "Holy Trinity" has caused a lot of confusions and disparities in the christain body since the days of Augustine of Hippos.

The bible didn't state pedagogically whether the three are one or same in hierarchy.

For instance, Jesus in
John 1 "... And the Word was God" note the bible Titled the "Word" with uppercase "W", the author was definitely referring to a proper noun.

1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

John 14:8-11 “'Philip,' Jesus replied, 'after I have been with you all this time, you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father...."

Jesus also claimed to be able answer prayers, which according to your Bible only God can do.

Also in Revelation 1:8; 21:6; and 22:13, Jesus called himself the "Alpha and the Omega", which is the beginning and the end. Only a God can be the beginning and the end .

Unbelievable contradictions!
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Unbelievable contradictions!

But on the other note.

John 14: 28, "The father is greater than I"

John 20:21 "As the Father has sent Me, so also I am sending you.”

Mat 24: 35 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. 36 But no one knows the day or the hour. No! Not even the angels in heaven know. The Son does not know. Only the Father knows." Here shows that Jesus never claimed to be omniscient.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MightySparrow: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

For instance, Jesus in

Correct.
Besides, if Jesus is not God, the whole idea of covenant, the binding cord between God and man would be meaningless.
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MightySparrow: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

This answer is too verbose and vague!
Who is sitting on the throne?

Why worry yourself about christians? You are already an antichrist. Your prophet and Allah bas commanded you to kill Jews and Christians. Did they command you to kill their books also?
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Correct.
Besides, if Jesus is not God, the whole idea of covenant, the binding cord between God and man would be meaningless.
But Jesus said he is also a creation , as a matter of fact, the beginning of God's creation in Revelation 3:14 , how then is he god?
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Why worry yourself about christians? You are already an antichrist. Your prophet and Allah bas commanded you to kill Jews and Christians. Did they command you to kill their books also?

grin

Answer the question O Trinitarian!
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MightySparrow: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

But Jesus said he is also a creation , as a matter of fact, the beginning of God's creation in Revelation 3:14 , how then is he god?

With what was He created. John 1: 1
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MightySparrow: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

grin

Answer the question O Trinitarian!

God
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

With what was He created. John 1: 1

Did John 1:1 mention Jesus's name?
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by MightySparrow: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Did John 1:1 mention Jesus's name?

Whose name then?
Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by bobestman(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Their is nothing to argue here. Whether you believe in one, two or trinity you are right. They are 3 personalities that works in unison. It doesn't mean that they are tied together as one like someone thinks. When Antichristian tells his son Maximus to go and switch on the light in a house. Maximus goes to the switch and switch it on to do what his father said. When he does this, the light ons by the help of an Electromagnetic force (the mother/holy spirit). Now Antichristian the father, Maximus the son and the father's spirit worked together to generate the light. When the father sent the son to the world, he can't do anything till the father's spirit/the mother/holy spirit came on him. They are one cos they work in unison. They are not tied together as some foolishly think. You might see only the father on the throne cos the other 2 are always on the move. Their are 3 thrones their and even other thrones for the 24 elders. If the 24 had thrones their why can't the mother and son have? Make una dey play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, / Hi / Christ Spotted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.