Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out (54553 Views)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / Profile Of Doyin, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Flamengo: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hmmm doyin.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by kayperry: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
dis dem folake4u generation no go lets God give additional time to final whistle b4 he go blow undecided
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Felix6: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Head with infections. Take am.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Revolva(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
see wetin dem wan give head.....her stuff fit de stink

8 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Allisgud: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
That pussy need hypo washing,do u expect a lady with long nails who only use tissue to wipe her yansh

8 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Ireportlive: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Aunty dey confess... Konjified

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Godstiger(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Go for tail don't settle for head, nonsense
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Wow , ogidi eponla tio destroy boris obo..
Hian 😂😂😂
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Usmanovic95(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Op don give anti BBN people extra reason to hate the show lol.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Beverlyjean(f): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
And they blame seyi for saying the bitter truth
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by pitamah901: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lie say u no dey cheat on the boyfriend already, the guy go don dey shake head like lizard as he hear this one
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by madjune(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
It beats me why the NBC has yet to ban this despicable program.

Some youths that support it may not know it; it's stay is a reflection of the present youths values and preoccupation.
This works poorly to make any well meaning person or body to take our young ones seriously.

Nigeria needs an overhaul now.
There's so much hardship for the common man.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by XXIIVV: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
See mugu
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Mosba: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
This one in rape mood
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Labdi69: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dshocker:
The federal ministry of information & culture ought to have compelled the NBC to put a ban on this immoral show of shame

I wish we can all come together to write a petition for the show to be scrapped. I will send a pm so we can talk further. I know some people in the right places in power
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by bonnyhope: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
This is a show being viewed by many young Nigerians

Why won't immorality be on the increase
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by winner37(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why do ladies love heading ?
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by JaySmart4422: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
This people get parents
If yes do they watch this show of shame call bbnaija?

Ohh I forgot that we are in a time where all wrong is right n all right is wrong.

People display all kinds of indecency
And get praises.

Oga those that will insult me
You are free

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Benwallt(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
So, she's not a virgin. Na wa o
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by FireUpNow(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Immorality at its peak
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by israelmao(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
There's no sense traceable to this programme,it's just an artful way of peddling sexual immorality in public domain.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by MrsTwrite(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mtcheeew...
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Sprints3: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Earthquakes:
Licking Punna used to be heard as an abomination when I was growing up but now it's a thing of pride undecided

Sincerely men don't love themselves, licking punna of a girl you just met hmmmmm
nothing bad there the only problem is licking an infested one imagine licking an asset drilled by carpenters bricklayer security man and one baba alaye with big bloated stomach like the great Ahmed lawan own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by aremubabs: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
madjune:
It beats me why the NBC has yet to ban this despicable program.

Some youths that support it may not know it; it's stay is a reflection of the present youths values and preoccupation.
This works poorly to make any well meaning person or body to take our young ones seriously.

Nigeria needs an overhaul now.
There's so much hardship for the common man.

It is rated 18. And even at that, it is still heavily censored.

Why should NBC ban it?

2 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by sageb: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Is that why she was disturbing kiddwaya?
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bonga fish no fit hold body again. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Ayobeck(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Most of u dey call am useless show,yet u dey watch am n u dey comment..Iranu abasha..

7 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
JaySmart4422:
This people get parents
If yes do they watch this show of shame call bbnaija?

Ohh I forgot that we are in a time where all wrong is right n all right is wrong.

People display all kinds of indecency
And get praises.

Oga those that will insult me
You are free

when her parents dey pray sey make she win the money so as to deliver them from poverty

3 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Osariemen12: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
Osanobua!

Yoruba women and dick. That's how Bisola almost brought my dick for sucking in the full witness of people at Grand Bassam beach yesterday. What happened at home was history.

They don't know how to stay hours without dick.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by GYBABA(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
That is to say, she's saying her boyfriend regularly gives her head. If that boyfriend mouth near me ehn, I fit use chainsaw commot am angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / BBNaina: Diane Gets Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Bisola Gets A Letter From Single Mothers Association For Giving TTT MouthAction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.