Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out (54547 Views)

Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita / Profile Of Doyin, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
See madness! Women no get shame again and tomorrow she wil say it was because of the game she said it!
Must you say everything in public, were you not prepared for the game or you dnt know when the game will last before you apply to enter the house?
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Chetas81(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN LIVE REALITY BEHIND, AND BEGIN TO CHASE SHADOW
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by wizkidblogger(f): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
We talk am say a good Gbola dey reset women brain, dem dey deny am...

true, most of them with mood swings and anger issues calm down after hot seks
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
kayperry:
dis dem folake4u generation no go lets God give additional time to final whistle undecided
folake4u no dey joke with the show o. She fit fight person because of bbnaija. Adekunle is her favorite housemate
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by enemyofprogress: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
wizkidblogger:

true, most of them with mood swings and anger issues calm down after hot seks
can we have one this weekend?
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Give head??!...

You mean a man or woman will brush his or her mouth, clean his tongue, then put that same mouth down between another person's legs, even when the person is not your wife or husband??!

Sigh... That's a whole new level of disgusting. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Powersurge: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dshocker:
The federal ministry of information & culture ought to have compelled the NBC to put a ban on this immoral show of shame

It's not aired on TTV.

3 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dshocker:
The federal ministry of information & culture ought to have compelled the NBC to put a ban on this immoral show of shame

Ban from where exactly??! Does it air on NTA, Silverbird, Arise, Channels, or any other Tv station in Nigeria??! grin

...Or are you asking them to ban the use of Cable Tv in the nation??!

You people are so funny. tongue

7 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
We talk am say a good Gbola dey reset women brain, dem dey deny am...
Women d fvck on a regular. If u not fvckin her, someone else is fvckin her. D can't stay without sèx.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by gfon(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dshocker:
it's rated 18+ for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Foolish girl,foolish show, foolish organizers,foolish voters

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by gemini35(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
The all seen eye's if you don't know what that logo means you are blind, that,s the work of illuminati to promote immorality.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by tfash96(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
telim:
Bleep any random guy with you over there between is your body and is non of my business. Useless show
Keep masturbating on the show you don't like..You don't like it but your comment is on the first page of the thread.... Judge yourself...Are you making sense?

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by akin9ja78(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
She can just Bleep anyone she likes in the house nonsense
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Alusiizizi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Earthquakes:
Licking Punna used to be heard as an abomination when I was growing up but now it's a thing of pride undecided

Sincerely men don't love themselves, licking punna of a girl you just met hmmmmm

Oga, I'm afraid you're not current. Licking puna was like 10 yrs ago, now the in thing is licking anus.

2 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by tfash96(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Oga, I'm afraid you're not current. Licking puna was like 10 yrs ago, now the in thing is licking anus.
Lwkmd..That anus licking..Omorrrrrr.... It's well

2 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Dshocker(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Ban from where exactly??! Does it air on NTA, Silverbird, Arise, Channels, or any other Tv station in Nigeria??! grin

...Or are you asking them to ban the use of Cable Tv in the nation??!

You people are so funny. tongue

Under 24hrs DSTV will stop showing it, else the government kicks them out.... So think before you talk

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Under 24hrs DSTV will stop showing it, else the government kicks them out.... So think before you talk

I'm thinking just fine... You, on the other hand, should stop daydreaming.

3 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Alusiizizi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
tfash96:
Lwkmd..That anus licking..Omorrrrrr.... It's well

Yeah, hopefully, this genre of youth will melt away, as they always do in a conservative society like Nigeria, then some sanity can finally return to our society. Gosh, I so hate what western media is doing to our society, you have no idea.

4 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Hotice085: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Hypocrites
Is the program not rated 18, is watching by force or choice?
Your President, Governors, Senators and Ministers of what good are they to you and Nigeria?
A program that is self sponsored and showing people who aren't hypocrites like your leaders you say it should be banned?
Don't go and ban your useless political class and agencies be worried over a program for people who are above 18

3 Likes

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by sinola(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
We need to see that her BF and the tongue he is using in giving out the head ooo
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by eepeepook: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
1. Conji dey fire all of them for that house. Her complaint means nothing.

2. I thought she was 28. She doesn’t mention Gen Z every other sentence so I’m likely right.

3. Like Bamike always said, “sex will give me pleasure. That lasts only minutes. What I need is comfort. Teddy, you can’t provide it. I can only get that at home or outside the house at least.”
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by tfash96(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Yeah, hopefully, this genre of youth will melt away, as they always do in a conservative society like Nigeria, then some sanity can finally return to our society. Gosh, I so hate what western media is doing to our society, you have no idea.
Ordinarily I don't think someone can lick anal...I guess there must be some substance pushing him
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Alusiizizi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
tfash96:
Ordinarily I don't think someone can lick anal...I guess there must be some substance pushing him

Fetish, is the word that you are looking for. Almost like a demon.

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Anny69: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
All Doyins love head.
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Menclothing: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lolz you don’t need tail
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by farem: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

This headless (brainless) chicken is looking for a head to turn upside down
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Mummyfour(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Labdi69:

I wish we can all come together to write a petition for the show to be scrapped. I will send a pm so we can talk further. I know some people in the right places in power
. I am interested too

1 Like

Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by stormborn28(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Doyin dodo 😂 please don't be another Erica ooo.
Wait till you get outside 😂😂😂

The thing is seriously itching her.. She need big gbola
Re: "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out by Alsenora: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
It is the corpprate sponsors that are culpable. They hardly will sponsor healthy programs that are educative with positive impressions in the minds of our youths. It's immorality as this that fuels their corporate existence.
Dshocker:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / BBNaina: Diane Gets Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Bisola Gets A Letter From Single Mothers Association For Giving TTT MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.