Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. (1081 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos] / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by Kepukepu: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Jubilee road is still under construction.

Bad roads can make places look so ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by thesicilian: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
The "After" looks like it will not survive the next rainy season
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by AllenSpencer: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dirty job!

The contractor should be arrested and killed
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by 3ple9iner: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
make heavy rain no fall
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
thesicilian:

3ple9iner:
make heavy rain no fall

AllenSpencer:
Dirty job!

The contractor should be arrested and killed

Bad belle go kill some people. LP will keep tormenting your lives with projects till you all end up in the ICU.

7 Likes

Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by Wainey: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
See road, what happens to using companies like Berger?

Well half bread is better than none, kudos to Abia people, they have suffered alot from bad governance.
Alex Otti seems to be someone that will listen to the people.
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by thesicilian: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Bad belle go kill some people.
True
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wainey:
See road, what happens to using companies like Berger?

Well half bread is better than none, kudos to Abia people, they have suffered alot

Hahahahahah, what happens to Iragbiji roads?

7 Likes

Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by AllenSpencer: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Bad belle go kill some people. LP will keep tormenting your lives with projects till you all end up in the ICU.

What’s the bad belle here?

I believe you have eyes! Does that look like a standard job?

That should be the dirtiest job since the existence of mankind.
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
AllenSpencer:

If you reduce your bad belle, maybe you can live long.

3 Likes

Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by AllenSpencer: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

If you reduce your bad belle, maybe you can live long.

Bad belle for a quack job?

That road does not bad belle! The quality alone is enough.

2 raining seasons at most, and it will return back to the way it was.

1 Like

Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Bad belle for a quick job?

That road does not bad belle! The quality alone is enough.

2 raining seasons at most, and it will return back to the way it was.

Sorry about your condition, bad belle no get medication.
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by ecolime(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
thesicilian:
I'm not sure it has been fully tarred. Maybe na the first layer of coal tar dem just spread. Na nonsense job be this.
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by AllenSpencer: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Sorry about your condition, bad belle no get medication.

Be celebrating rubbish! Look at the road you claim people envy?

Unilag civil engineering freshers can do better than that quack and wack construction!

1 Like

Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by ecolime(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

What city is this? Would love to visit the place. So beautiful and serene like an alpine swiss town ❤️
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by Wainey: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

look, everyone who rejects Ipob and Obi mustn't be a Yoruba person.

BTW, that picture u posted is a very fine place, you should learn how to mock people
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wainey:
look, everyone who rejects Ipob and Obi mustn't be a Yoruba person.

Who said they were before? Do you know the number of outsiders that live in Iragbiji?

Go and get educated and stop tribal hate.
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by SpartaOfLagos: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Nice one

Don't mind them bro, we are climbing out of the bad government which PDP represented.

LP all the way.

1 Like

Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by SpartaOfLagos: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Don't mind them bro, we are climbing out of the bad government which PDP represented.

LP all the way.
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by Wainey: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Who said they were before? Do you know the number of outsiders that live in Iragbiji?

Go and get educated and stop tribal hate.
tribal hate?
I am sure I have never insulted any tribe here, so calm down, no need to hate bro.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
thunder fire ipob yoots cheesy grin
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wainey:
tribal hate?
I am sure I have never insulted any tribe here, so calm down, no need to hate bro.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria
thunder fire ipob yoots cheesy grin

Na so you go just develop hBP on issues where we are having happiness about. Caskets are costly these days o grin grin grin grin

Warn yourself o
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by Wainey: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Na so you go just develop hBP on issues where we are having happiness about. Caskets are costly these days o grin grin grin grin

Warn yourself o
hbp?
Calm down, I am catching fun, the reason why I insult the Obidients more is because you always give me the reaction that makes me smile, it's difficult to insult Tinubu and get that same reaction.

This is my comment recently mocking Tinubu but none of his supporters felt emotional over it, it's just a waste of time to insult them like the Obidients.

Wainey:
Weldon, check the corn well and make sure u always clear weed cos bats Sabi fvck under corn trees.
One bat just recently fvck my entire CONTREE up
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wainey:
hbp?
Calm down, I am catching fun, the reason why I insult the Obidients more is because you always give me the reaction that makes me smile, it's difficult to insult Tinubu and get that same reaction.

This is my comment recently mocking Tinubu but none of his supporters felt emotional over it, it's just a waste of time to insult them like the Obidients.

Terrorists lack emotions. grin
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by Wainey: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Terrorists lack emotions. grin
they don't attack my comments with same energy that you Obid.iots does grin

So not everyone who insults Obi is a Tinubu supporters, some of us just like the vawulence that comes with it, so when people talk about Obi, stop being foolish thinking they are all Irajigbi people grin grin
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by julinurse: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
The information is very insightful. In our case, we usually provide students with writing guidance. With our support, it can be possible to obtain help why I want to a nurse practitioner essay that promotes success in academics.
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by successmatters(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Wainey:
they don't attack my comments with same energy that you Obid.iots does grin

So not everyone who insults Obi is a Tinubu supporters, some of us just like the vawulence that comes with it, so when people talk about Obi, stop being foolish thinking they are all Irajigbi people grin grin

Continue, just remember to enjoy yourself as you're bashing us, because we are chopping life as we bash you back. It will be a sin if you are Hungry and bashing a man spending 10k on drinks as he bash you back. grin grin
Re: See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. by endy69: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
AllenSpencer:

It is still under construction. They're using concrete stamp for the roads. There'll be a other layers to coat the road. Maybe two or three more. This is the kind of road Dave Umahi did in Ebonyi state

(1) (Reply)

End Tinubu’s Government Or Nigeria’s Economy May Collapse Totally By April 2024 / Kalabari Is Part Igbo - Asari Dokubo / Don’t Use The Lagos-calabar Coastal Road When Completed – Murray-bruce Jabs Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.