Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

In Love With A Church Girl (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Love With A Church Girl (Episode 1) (485 Views)

The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / Adeola The Poor Girl - Episode 1 / The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Church Girl (Episode 1) by Storymack: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
My name is Peter but my friends call me Pet or LADIES bag
The name LADIES BAG came as a result of my rough life in the college, back then in college I was the devil's child, I was into hard drugs and womanizing. I Changed women like rapper.

I hated God like kilode, going to church service was like going to funeral service, I disliked those people that claim church girls
In my mind I see them as pretenders
Meanwhile I am from a Christian home, my dad is an elder in his church and mum is the woman leader but I normally thought that God's work was for old people not for fresh blood like me.

And so I lived my life as if I owned it, I love night club and club babes because they're fun to be with
I had already decided to marry from the club I don't have time for all those pretenders that wear long gown but more wicked than the devil I said

No matter how rough my life was I always came out best during exams infact I graduated with First class despite my reckless life in the Uni
I got a good paid job and life continues I spent most of my night in the club after all I'm financially stable and I'm not living under anyone.

I was living comfortably I had just bought my second car and mom had been on my neck to get married but I told her marriage was no where near my calendar as far as I'm concern there was no better life than life in the club with so many ladies by your side

I had this friend who is a church goer but we normally go to club at night together, he was about to get married and he asked me to be his Best Man I didn't want to but had to because he's My G.

The day for the wedding came and we were all in church, yes my body was in church but my mind wasn't there all that was running through my mind was how I will rock in the club at night I tried to be careful in the wedding so I won't be tired in the night, if you ask me what did the pastor preach you won't get any answer.

I can't even remember the topic let alone the message I couldn't

TO Be Continued https://storymack.com.ng/in-love-with-a-church-girl-episode-2/

Re: In Love With A Church Girl (Episode 1) by Lutherblaq: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
What about the episode 40 of dirty afires with my sister?
Re: In Love With A Church Girl (Episode 1) by Storymack: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2023
Get it on our website

(1) (Reply)

Five Simple Tips For Proofreading Your Work / The Plights Of Young Black Male / Seekers Epilogue By Abby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.