Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) (1871 Views)

In Love With A Church Girl (Episode 1) / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / The Church - A Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by Gabrendo(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2020
prologue

My name is Titilope Alabi, I am a sixteen years old virgin living in Lagos island . Just so you know, i rarely make my V-status a thing of public attraction or throw it on people’s faces but for the sake of this story I feel it’s only proper I put it out there. Well, the thing is my V-status is kind of a big deal to me. All my life I have always been reminded of how sacred that body part is. Even the bible said it’s the temple of the Lord, yada yada, yada. I don’t really want to bore you with this part but that’s one of the reasons why I have held it with esteem for this long. The other reason, pretty much the main reason is that I am married to Jesus. Okay, I know this sounds a bit creepy but just listen. On the night of my fifth birthday, a man with long curly black hair, wearing a white robe with his skin as pale as a banana peel visited me in my room and handed me a ring and then he called me his wife. Creepy right? I thought so too but it all made sense to me later when I watched the passion of Christ and realized that the actor who played Christ in the movie was the same man that appeared to me in my dreams. So now, you get why I say I am married to Jesus.

My family makes it even easier for me to stay married to Jesus. My mum, holiness on the higher realm. Women leader of the Christian women association, the state chapter. Tongues rapping apostle -- raarratabaa. Destroyer of a sweet morning sleep. Holyghost first daughter put respect on that. Salvation preacher till you knock yourself out. I am better than pastor’s wife sister Philomina. See, the list is endless. My dad, he’s just there. President of the association of Christian men, our church chapter. Salvation preacher till he doses off. But my dad is the real OG of the OG when my mum isn’t looking. Then my little brother Tobi, not much of a problem but my biggest pain in the ass. Well, I love him that way.

See, I was living the perfect life. School, church and home. A triad. I couldn’t ask for anything more than that. I don’t care what anyone says or do. I don't have cool friends. Fine. What do I need them for anyway? This was my perfect life until the new boy arrived. The new boy that have come to test my faith.

©, Gabriel Odigiri, 2020
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by Brown999: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Awesome
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by DANIELKWAME: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Nice write up.keep it up
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by SilasIBB: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
The same person you saw in the dream, become the same person in real life.
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by SilasIBB: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
SilasIBB:
The same person you saw in the dream, become the same person in real life.

Samething here!
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by beseka5543: 10:12am On May 19, 2023
Yeh
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by radibiy491: 3:55am On Jul 17, 2023
Yh
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by siyim78970: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by siyim78970: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Them
Re: The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) by xiceba1496: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yh

(1) (Reply)

Immortal Woman / The Nigerian Graduate And The Hustle (season 1) / Mysteries Of Noland (book 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.