Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. (4506 Views)

Eden Is In Africa / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
WHAT IS RUPES NIGRA? Translated as "Black Rock"

+ ITS 33
FRENCH MILES IN SIZE (180KM Wide)

The BlackRock is a magnetic mountain located at the North pole of the Earth. It is proven to be significantly higher than Mount Everest. So high that it is shown to obstruct wind travel, what Mt. Everest is incapable of. It is surrounded by water. This cycling Water then divides into four parts.

Bible says:
Genesis 2:10 "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads."
Genesis 3:24 "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."
Matthew 4:8 "Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory."
Psalms 48:2: "Beautiful for situation |, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

The North pole was charted by Gerardus Mercator in the year 1577. But shortly afterward, maps began to appear with less and less details.
And then we were made to believe Antarctica is just a place full of Ice beds/Sheets. Nothing else to see.

Antarctica is a highly-classified Continental region.
Canadian Dictator, Prime Minister Trudeau spoke about going to see a wonderful sight there with his Father he called "VERY TOP SECRET" and a "HUGE ARTIC BASE", which made him to realise how powerful his Father was. (Clip is in part 2 video)

Interestingly, the world's largest Company that owns almost everything in the world is called BLACKROCK. Also number "33" is the highest Level/degree in FreeMansory. Are these both coincidences?

Blackrock is a mountain purely made of Magnetite mineral of the strongest kind (Source: Wiki). Very Huge and Wide.
Its no wonder all compasses point to the North pole. It's not the Lunar Pole causing this. It's the BlackRock. Have we been lied to?

Why did NASA blur out the details from our modern maps?[PHOTO BELOW] What have they been hiding from us?

More details are in the short VIDEOs you'll find in the twitter link. So do them justice. shocked
https://twitter.com/Thekeksociety/status/1676628420829102080

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Garden of Eden is Iraq

There's no mystery about it
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Mahone05: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ok o
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:
Garden of Eden is Iraq

There's no mystery about it
Proof?
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by illicit(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Proof?

The rivers Tigris, Euphrates, Pihon and Gishon are in Iraq

Most of the places mentioned in the Bible are in the middle East

Babylon in the Bible is today's Iran, the ruins of the tower of Babel are there
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
illicit:

The rivers Tigris, Euphrates, Pihon and Gishon are in Iraq

Most of the places mentioned in the Bible are in the middle East

Babylon in the Bible is today's Iran, the ruins of the tower of Babel are there
Thank you
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by illicit(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Thank you

You welcome

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
Thank you

undecided easily beguiled

illicit
It's pathetic you'd believe that considering that Eden is impenetrable according to Genesis 3:24. Those who believe this your theory believe God took it to Heaven (Paradise) because it cannot be found/lost.
BlackRock fits all the exact descriptions of Eden's location. There are exactly 4 rivers as you can see on Mercator's Map, if you ain't blind. Which runs its course throughout the Earth. It is at the center of the Earth (the North pole), viewable but HIGHLY CLASSIFIED.
You just dismissed all the facts without the slightest consideration.
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by illicit(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Those rivers are in the Persian gulf Oga

Garden of Eden is Iraq
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrPRevailer:

undecided easily beguiled

It's pathetic you'd believe that considering that Eden is impenetrable according to Genesis 3:24. Those who believe this your theory believe God took it to Heaven (Paradise) because it cannot be found/lost.
BlackRock fits all the exact descriptions of Eden's location. There are exactly 4 rivers as you can see on Mercator's Map, if you ain't blind. Which runs its course throughout the Earth. It is at the center of the Earth (the North pole), viewable but HIGHLY CLASSIFIED.
You just dismissed all the facts without the slightest consideration.

The rivers mentioned around the garden of Eden have names. What are the names of the rivers around the black rock?

1 Like

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by MrPRevailer(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

The rivers mentioned around the garden of Eden have names. What are the names of the rivers around the black rock?

Genesis 2
And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

My Hypothesis.
Eden is the Blackrock. The converged waters surrounding THE MOUNTAIN is the garden's location
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Genesis 2
And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

11The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;

12And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.

13And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.

14And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

Eden is Blackrock. The converged waters surrounding THE MOUNTAIN is the garden's location

You have quoted the Bible's with references to the rivers flowing around Even. There are rivets around the Black Rock according to you. What are those rivets called?

1 Like

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by MrPRevailer(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

You have quoted the Bible's with references to the rivers flowing around Even. There are rivets around the Black Rock according to you. What are those rivets called?

I haven't got that information, yet.
Or you can read the Map yourself lol. One of it says "Pygmei".

Have you watched the clips?

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2023
MrPRevailer:

I haven't got that information, yet. Perhaps Mercator was only particular about it's structure.

Okay, I'll research it myself. Thanks for the information.
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 1:14am On Aug 24, 2023
MrPRevailer:

I haven't got that information, yet.

My first steps was to ask chatgpt, and this is its response:

Rupes Nigra, translated as "Black Rock," refers to a type of geological feature known as a scarplet or cliff on the Moon. It's not located at the North Pole of Earth but rather on the Moon's surface. Rupes Nigra is a name used for a specific formation that appears dark and is essentially a cliff or escarpment on the lunar surface. It's worth noting that the Moon doesn't have geographical features like the Earth does, so there's no true equivalent to the North Pole or other Earthly landmarks on the Moon.

1 Like

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by MrPRevailer(m): 2:01am On Aug 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

Rupes Nigra, translated as "Black Rock," refers to a type of geological feature known as a scarplet or cliff on the Moon. It's not located at the North Pole of Earth but rather on the Moon's surface. Rupes Nigra is a name used for a specific formation that appears dark and is essentially a cliff or escarpment on the lunar surface. It's worth noting that the Moon doesn't have geographical features like the Earth does, so there's no true equivalent to the North Pole or other Earthly landmarks on the Moon.

Who is training the A.I?
WEF: "Whoever that controls these technologies (A.I) controls the state of the world "

You think WEF, BLACKROCK, GOOGLE etc would just allow the most popular A I in the world to whistleblow on them?

Moreover, I have come across several tweets of people complaining that when they asked same question to Chatgpt a second time it gave them an opposite sentiment/answer.

To show that Chatgpt is changing its result in real-time to be "politically correct".

2 Likes

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2023
This made my night. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

I respect you sir.
Please tell me you're not new to conspiracy theories.
Tell me you're not new to the idea that information has constantly been altered throughout centuries, but yet they leave very little details in every single thing — movies, logos and so on...

Isaiah:
“Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.

Have you read that book called 1984?
That's exactly the world we live in

1 Like

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

What I find interesting is
Rupes nigra: "it explains why all compasses points to the north".

And interestingly, where does salvation come from? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30am On Aug 24, 2023
illicit:
Those rivers are in the Persian gulf Oga

Garden of Eden is Iraq

Why are you getting angry and agitated? Is it because he could be right on this one and surely this would crush all your hopes and wishes?

Secondly, Iraq is not eden because the whole world was blessed just like it whether Africa, Russia, China, Australia, America until God destroyed some areas and Cursed certain parts of it to be desolate and deserted (the deserts we now see) as people became evil and increased evil.

So, yes The Lord went to the middle of the earth to spread the knowledge of Him but by wiping out of Babylon, Eden is not there most especially as even the people who formed the areas known as babylon all migrated and settled there whereas no one is allowed in the North, specifically this area.

In all this, i stand corrected.
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by illicit(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why are you getting angry and agitated? Is it because he could be right on this one and surely this would crush all your hopes and wishes?

Secondly, Iraq is not eden because the whole world was blessed just like it whether Africa, Russia, China, Australia, America until God destroyed some areas and Cursed certain parts of it to be desolate and deserted (the deserts we now see) as people became evil and increased evil.

So, yes The Lord went to the middle of the earth to spread the knowledge of Him but by wiping out of Babylon, Eden is not there most especially as even the people who formed the areas known as babylon all migrated and settled there whereas no one is allowed in the North, specifically this area.

In all this, i stand corrected.

Where is the anger?

What does your hope and wishes have to do with this?

Can u read?
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2023
illicit:

Where is the anger?

What does your hope and wishes have to do with this?

Can u read?

You forget we know you
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by illicit(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You forget we know you

Guy it's too early for your shenanigans abeg
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What I find interesting is
Rupes nigra: "it explains why all compasses points to the north".

And interestingly, where does salvation come from? grin

It's truly an interesting topic to research but still, we must be guided.
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
preciousee17:

I respect you sir.
Please tell me you're not new to conspiracy theories.
Tell me you're not new to the idea that information has constantly been altered throughout centuries, but yet they leave very little details in every single thing — movies, logos and so on...

Isaiah:
“Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.

Have you read that book called 1984?
That's exactly the world we live in
Theories go, theories come expexially in a world where everyone wants to say something new to a generation that has itching ears. A true son of the kingdom is not tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine.

I've not read the said book but I'll be very must interested in going through it. What's it all about?
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

Theories go, theories come expexially in a world where everyone wants to say something new to a generation that has itching ears. A true son of the kingdom is not tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine.

I've not read the said book but I'll be very must interested in going through it. What's it all about?

Yes, we are never to be tossed around by news here and there. And news are everywhere like you've noticed.
If God Wills, it always comes to a stage where you don't even make an effort but you learn hidden knowledge, specific ones that you can confirm through the Bible and by God's Spirit.

The 1984 book is just that book about Big Brother who was always watching, it was basically a society where every single action was monitored and scrutinized, even your thoughts, was more like a matrix or something.
The young man who sought to break out of Big Brother's watch realized much about the hidden things of government, how they changed info to match what they needed, they forced people to live broke lives while there was excess food, fake war and so on.
On his quest to expose Big Brother, he was caught after making good progress. He later discovers that all the people he worked with were still allies of Big Brother, all his secret places were still being monitored.

Everything was just a matrix. Big Brother was always watching and controlling his plans to go as planned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00am On Aug 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

It's truly an interesting topic to research but still, we must be guided.

Oh.yeah. Even though I know Truth is always in.the past but I do not believe whatever people say unless and until it is lawfully proven.

And the fact that Google uses the guys map lays good support that his map is true and reads True.

However, the remaining parts are his says, so he definitely needs independent and pure corroboration which I have not fully found save the fact that his exploits were kept hidden and was not made popular like Christopher Columbus and co, which they do to things which are True, but it still needs further corroboration.

And it further strengthened by the fact that the usual devils prowling here have not come to shed their light or darkness on it. grin

O i am definitely going to dig into this. grin
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09am On Aug 25, 2023
preciousee17:

Yes, we are never to be tossed around by news here and there. And news are everywhere like you've noticed.
If God Wills, it always comes to a stage where you don't even make an effort but you learn hidden knowledge, specific ones that you can confirm through the Bible and by God's Spirit.

The 1984 book is just that book about Big Brother who was always watching, it was basically a society where every single action was monitored and scrutinized, even your thoughts, was more like a matrix or something.
The young man who sought to break out of Big Brother's watch realized much about the hidden things of government, how they changed info to match what they needed, they forced people to live broke lives while there was excess food, fake war and so on.
On his quest to expose Big Brother, he was caught after making good progress. He later discovers that all the people he worked with were still allies of Big Brother, all his secret places were still being monitored.

Everything was just a matrix. Big Brother was always watching and controlling his plans to go as planned

Wow you read the book completely. I could not finish it especially as Enid Burtons were still flying over my head and I had to pluck them. grin

And true, the book made me aware that shit was going on just like Animal Farm.

Now when I think about all this, i real eyes that the books were passing many many messages at the same time and one of which was "while men slept the enemy had taken control", as is now proven today. All our rights have been trampled upon and removed and altered and many Truths powerfully hidden and kept away from public knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

The problem is the lack of interest.
You prefer the convenience of mainstream news. Or comfort of being told things ain't that bad.
You don't want to face your fear. Can you?
Face your fears and you have faced reality.

TheKekSociety on Twitter is full of clips that can open your eyes. Give yourself a break from the NORMAL, and watch.
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2023
MrPRevailer:

The problem is the lack of interest.
You prefer the convenience of mainstream news. Or comfort of being told things ain't that bad.
You don't want to face your fear. Can you?
Face your fears and you have faced reality.

TheKekSociety on Twitter is full of clips that can open your eyes. Give yourself a break from the NORMAL, and watch.

I am a lover of truth, and I'm very flexible when it comes to new discoveries. I have not said anything against your post. I've just explained how I react to new information. I'm not easily swayed because I'll make findings and reach concrete conclusions.

There's no need to waste time about this your new information. The location of Eden was given in the Bible. Four rivers can flow out of any given place, that does not make it Eden except such rivers are Gihon, Euphrates, Pishon and Tigris. It's just very simple. That's the starting point. We would firsr look at this parameter because cross-checking other parameters. If we can't find these rivers there, no need for any further research. The information is false. If the rivers are found there, then, that'll be very interesting.
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh.yeah. Even though I know Truth is always in.the past but I do not believe whatever people say unless and until it is lawfully proven.

And the fact that Google uses the guys map lays good support that his map is true and reads True.

However, the remaining parts are his says, so he definitely needs independent and pure corroboration which I have not fully found save the fact that his exploits were kept hidden and was not made popular like Christopher Columbus and co, which they do to things which are True, but it still needs further corroboration.

And it further strengthened by the fact that the usual devils prowling here have not come to shed their light or darkness on it. grin

O i am definitely going to dig into this. grin

It would make an exciting dig but the first thing to consider is the names of the rivers flowing around the place. Any place can have four rivers flowing through it but that place can't be Eden until we can confirm the four rivers to be Gihon, Euphrates, Tigris and Pishon.
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
preciousee17:

Hahaha, I think the book was what inspired the perverted Big Brother Nigeria show. Big Brother indeed.

I'll get the book and read. That's going to be interesting. However, I'm fully aware that Governments in every nation do not want their citizens to know the TRUTH but rather, they want them to have only the information that keeps them under control. Information is being deleted, hidden, edited and censored. You only know what Government wants you to know so that you can reason the way Government wants you to reason and be controlled the way Government wants you to be controlled.

For example, in 1992, during the Gulf war, I read a story in the dailies about a baby fish caught in Russia by Russian fishermen. The babyfish as they called it was a real human baby with fish scales speaking great things. When, the fishermen brought him to land, he told them that they should return him back to the sea otherwise Russia would soon become history. In those days there was no ubiquitous internet as we have it today. Now, in this internet era, the information is nowhere to be found online. I have searched all over the net for it to no avail. Why would they hide such information? What's the intent behind such action?

However, we must still learn not to swallow anything hook, line and sinker without first bringing it before the searchlight of God's word.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible / How will you celebrate your easter this year? / What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.