Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. (4953 Views)

Eden Is In Africa / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

It would make an exciting dig but the first thing to consider is the names of the rivers flowing around the place. Any place can have four rivers flowing through it but that place can't be Eden until we can confirm the four rivers to be Gihon, Euphrates, Tigris and Pishon.

Yes. Very accurate. And that is one of the reasons for proof for is it the only place in the earth where four rivers flow? which of course if it is the only one in the earth with that features, then that would be a wow moment . And that map and place would be looking truer and truer.

So, this is another good lead. Is this the only place in the world which has the 4 river feature? grin Atheists now would be shaking with fear and even praying too grin hehehe grin
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by FxMasterz: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes. Very accurate. And that is one of the reasons for proof for is it the only place in the earth where four rivers flow? which of course if it is the only one in the earth with that features, then that would be a wow moment . And that map and place would be looking truer and truer.

So, this is another good lead. Is this the only place in the world which has the 4 river feature? grin Atheists now would be shaking with fear and even praying too grin hehehe grin

Thumbs up! "Is this the only place in the earth where four rivers flow?" It would be a wow moment indeed if it's thus confirmed.

I don't regard those Atheists. They're the most foolish set of fools on earth.
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
FxMasterz:

...I don't regard those Atheists. They're the most foolish set of fools on earth.

grin TMFSFE -The Most Foolish Set of Fools on Earth. grin

Anyway, the op is wrong again as usual as the bible specifically mentioned Euphrates and the Euphrates is in the middle of the world near the nile not the north pole. So end of digging

But i learnt something.

Now I real eyes why Ur aka Hammurabi aka Babylon and Egypt are always mentioned in the tales of the past. They were closest to Eden.

1 Like

Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by MrPRevailer(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

I am a lover of truth, and I'm very flexible when it comes to new discoveries. I have not said anything against your post. I've just explained how I react to new information. I'm not easily swayed because I'll make findings and reach concrete conclusions.

There's no need to waste time about this your new information. The location of Eden was given in the Bible. Four rivers can flow out of any given place, that does not make it Eden except such rivers are Gihon, Euphrates, Pishon and Tigris. It's just very simple. That's the starting point. We would firsr look at this parameter because cross-checking other parameters. If we can't find these rivers there, no need for any further research. The information is false. If the rivers are found there, then, that'll be very interesting.

C'mon sense brother. It's the North Pole. The River starts flowing from there to all the ends of the earth. Each one flows to different regions of the world. The Euphrate river is coming from somewhere, where's it's beginning point?
Re: The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Psalms 48:2: "Beautiful for situation |, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sFL77x6SY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winners Chapel, TREM, RCCG & Rhema, In Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran & Iraq / Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) / Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.