Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) (4935 Views)

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Seun(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2016
The Great Tantra Challenge
Everything started, when Uma Bharati (former chief minister of the state of Madhya Pradesh) accused her political opponents in a public statement of using tantrik powers to inflict damage upon her. In fact, within a few days, the unlucky lady had lost her favorite uncle, hit the door of her car against her head and found her legs covered with wounds and blisters.

India TV, one of India’s major Hindi channels with national outreach, invited Sanal Edamaruku for a discussion on “Tantrik power versus Science”. Pandit Surinder Sharma, who claims to be the tantrik of top politicians and is well known from his TV shows, represented the other side. During the discussion, the tantrik showed a small human shape of wheat flour dough, laid a thread around it like a noose and tightened it. He claimed that he was able to kill any person he wanted within three minutes by using black magic. Sanal challenged him to try and kill him.
http://www.rationalistinternational.net/article/2008/20080310/en_1.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpwCuv_izn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9taL2vcOJ0

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by bolt000(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Sharp guy grin, "he challenged him to try and kill him".

3 Likes

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by tonyx4x44(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin mumu people

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by mrmrmister: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin

I hereby challenge TB Joshua to predict the colour of boxers I have on

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2016
Lol . Challenge toh bad grin grin grin
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Dannyset(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Thinking of challenging seun too.
If you have seen that "Thunderbolt(magun)" film, let's play out that kind of scenario. The only thing is, you're going to sign that if anything happened to you, I won't be in soup. Let's see if truly there's nothing like evil power.
When that's settled, we move to the next one.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by winner01(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2016
No man has any power except that which is given to him from above.

The Giver of life is the only One that has that right.

8 Likes

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by blessedvisky(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Seun, why don't you also challenge ogbonis or babalawos or àjẹ́ to try and kill you?. And no, don't post it here on Nairaland. I mean go to the interiors of OGUN state, Ilorin, and other places that harbour these sort of people and challenge them there. You can record yourself while doing it,tgen come and post the video here as Nigeria's no 1 superhero atheist

12 Likes

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Mikylopez(f): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
his motto:what I don't believe can't kill me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by bolt000(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
blessedvisky:
Seun, why don't you also challenge ogbonis or babalawos or àjẹ́ to try and kill you?. And no, don't post it here on Nairaland. I mean go to the interiors of OGUN state, Ilorin, and other places that harbour these sort of people and challenge them them. You can record yourself while doing it.
Do you have a problem intercepting and transmitting information? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
The Story is actually quite a funny one grin the Shaman kept bringing all sort of excuses, so the program was extended till night time. And in the end he said the man must have a powerful God working for him, the guy denied this as he is an atheist. I only wish this will be carried out it Nigeria for all to see their foolishness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by chacoonder(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
blessedvisky:
Seun, why don't you also challenge ogbonis or babalawos or àjẹ́ to try and kill you?. And no, don't post it here on Nairaland. I mean go to the interiors of OGUN state, Ilorin, and other places that harbour these sort of people and challenge them them. You can record yourself while doing it.
And you think any sane human would do that?
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by blessedvisky(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
chacoonder:
And you think any sane human would do that?
Seun fit do am now. I trust him
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by chacoonder(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
blessedvisky:

Seun fit do am now. I trust him
Toor..e be lyk say una be 5 & 6, make i no go shook my mouth inside wetin no konsain me cool
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by GidiQuotes: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
The spiritualist have a bright career ahead and you want him to kill on live TV and get arrested for murder?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by yorhmienerd(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
GidiQuotes:
The spiritualist have a bright career ahead and you want him to kill on live TV and get arrested for murder?
LOL.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
GidiQuotes:
He was not afraid of being arrested when he went on TV to boast about his ability to commit murder using black magic.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
No being has power over any man, even the Jewish god is powerless because it does not exist! grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by CoolUsername: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
It's sad that the skeptic involved in this had to flee his country in order to escape arrest on blasphemy charges for trying to examine the veracity of a miracle in a catholic church.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanal_Edamaruku?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2482056385
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by GidiQuotes: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

He was not afraid of being arrested when he went on TV to boast about his ability to commit murder using black magic.

The law only arrest you when the deed is done, the spiritualist just advertised himself. Serious people will meet him after the show and real things will get done.

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Seun(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
GidiQuotes:
The law only arrest you when the deed is done, the spiritualist just advertised himself. Serious people will meet him after the show and real things will get done.
If you promote yourself on TV as a hired assasin, the law will come after you. That's essentially what he did from the POV of someone who believes black magic is real.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by otemanuduno: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lennycool:
The Story is actually quite a funny one grin the Shaman kept bringing all sort of excuses, so the program was extended till night time. And in the end he said the man must have a powerful God working for him, the guy denied this as he is an atheist. I only wish this will be carried out it Nigeria for all to see their foolishness.

Even yahweh has regretted sending Goddys after me when his prophecy didn't work on me but boomeranged on Goddys his prophet here on Nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/3229461/goddy-prophet-yahweh-prophesied-against

1 Like

Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Codedrock(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Seun:
If you promote yourself on TV as a hired assasin, the law will come after you. That's essentially what he did from the POV of someone who believes black magic is real.
Anybody seen that Indian movie "PK"?(India's highest grossing film ever) downloaded and watched it last week, it was about religion in India (addressing religion issues of the world), something like this kinda happened at the end.
Fun movie. looks like a deist movie though check it out.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by alchemist13: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Codedrock:

Anybody seen that Indian movie "PK"?(India's highest grossing film ever) downloaded and watched it last week, it was about religion in India (addressing religion issues of the world), something like this kinda happened at the end.
Fun movie. looks like a deist movie though check it out.

The movie is based on this event.
Re: Indian Atheist Challenges Spiritualist To Kill Him (Videos) by ayobase(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
blessedvisky:

What was his response?

(1) (2) (Reply)

END TIME! Pastor, Wife Preaching Naked Stating That Adam And Eve Were Created N / The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Wives And Women : Stop Worshiping Your Pastor - A must read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.