Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads (48434 Views)

Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by RPG2020(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:

You’re just unfortunate and dumb

You never see anything edede
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
The military authorities should weed out bad eggs amongst the officers and men in the NA.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by ezechi242: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
the soldiers don carry the atrocities wey them dey commit for east enter west, if na east now them go say na IPOB terrorist, now they hypocrites are blaming the actual people commiting these atrocities all because it is happening in their region.

the evil you support will always come back to devour you one day.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by lomprico(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Killers in uniform
Who do we blame

Ronu people
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Runninghare(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
astonished:
And some slowpoke will post a picture of Nigeria military men and says this people risk Thier life to make us have piece of mind,

That statement always make me nut, Nigerian soldier that the only thing they know in thier life is a show of force to the innocent unarmed civilian, brutalized unarmed innocent civilian and they started feeling accomplished in life

You know nothing....
Just go to bed.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Brushstrokes20: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Those bloodthirsty demons in uniforms with surely meet their impending Waterloo!
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by dododawa1: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Reacting beacuse it involved
POlITICIANS and BIG MAN
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by jaxxy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by cutedharmee: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
My mind keep telling me those people carrying out the drastic act might not be serving soldiers. They might be impersonating to paint the military with a bad name. That's how we caught one just dis morning stealing a side mirror of a latest benz likedat. But I sha know there's an adage that says:-Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Sooner or later they'll definitely be caught. RIP to the dead
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by shininglight78(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Send all soilders back to the barracks. They are not meant to be found in and around civil communities.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Originalsly: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
We shout we live in a democracy.... but soldiers are involved with civilians. I expected Tinubu to put an end to this.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Drbarmes(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
SARS 2.O.

I diss them with β€œInsomnia” by Vector feat. Cracker Mallo. Solemn jam!
u do have a great playlist of songs.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by LINSAR: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaneYave:
soldiers , when you see them must be on a mission or have a pass, their actions are watched wherever they are. No isolation exist in the lifestyle of military, if they commit wrongs and go scout free, it means [b]authorities are covering them. [/b]That's just the truth!

1. People hire soldiers to follow vehicles with smuggled items to escape custom officials.
2. People, especially yahoo boys, hire soldiers to recover money owed.
3. People hire soldiers to come and beat and intimidate others.
4. Soldiers are not easily granted pass so, they go ahead without the pass.

The emboldened is the only valid thing you said. All other things are just what they want you to believe.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Ningishzida: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Another media propaganda.
Unfortunately, 99% won't be able to decipher the aim of such propaganda.
I foresee similar news about "killer soldier" been amplified in coming days so as to make the masses resent the military.
This is because the current administration is afraid they might be facing a military coup soon.
The goal is by portraying the military in bad light, citizens clamoring for military rule will start resenting military for their 'lawless' actions.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Fejoku: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ningishzida:
I foresee similar news about "killer soldier" been amplified in coming days so as to make the masses resent the military.
This is because the current administration is afraid they might be facing a military coup soon.
The goal is by portraying the military in bad light, citizens clamoring for military rule will start resenting military for their 'lawless' actions.
Makes a lot of sense. I believe this wanton killings are perpetrated by amotekun terrorists. They should be fished out and butchered.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by fred04(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
If he is an igbo man now, low life people on nairaland will tag them IPOB, but it has happened to them now.
I wish you what you wish me is not a bad prayer but its my prayer point for the lowlife nairalanders
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Pandar01: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
UGM don enter Sad waste (SW). See as Punch is amplifying the news, but if it's SE, they will downplay the atrocities of BUHARIs and Uzodinmas government. Automatically claiming it's IPOB. God Punish Punch and it's useless Tribalist.

The fact remains, that within the rank and file of Military exist core Northern sympathizers and loyalist..who will support any move required to keep their people in power.

The only people that would have supported the SW as a Block, Tinubu destroyed with hate filled Propaganda. Anyway, when the levels start...no Yoruba should come to IGBO dominated Areas, because the 'bouncing' sure.

No TIME TO ASSIMILATE IDIOTS cool

Why una carry Yoruba land (Lagos)matter for head like this ?

They have asked you people to go to your state and develop it and stay there , una say no.

Aboki almost kill una finish for Kano and Jos because this same life style , can't you stay in a place and be respectful?

Yorubabman dey travel to Dublin to progress and stay low key, but Igbo man dey go Yoruba man land(Lagos) to progress there and still make noise ,

Na why them almost slaughter una finish for 1967....

This people na wa for una o.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Tinubu don inherit una from aboki , after 8 years ,he will transfer you guys back to aboki to manage for another 8 years ,before them transfer una back to Yoruba again...

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£... marginalized group ..it's a pity ,you guys caused it .
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by AfonjaEmir: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
This one just write full epistle of Nonsense. The most travelled tribe in that country na IGBO people, so why you dey cry?. cool

Pandar01:

Why una carry Yoruba land (Lagos)matter for head like this ?

They have asked you people to go to your state and develop it and stay there , una say no.

Aboki almost kill una finish for Kano and Jos because this same life style , can't you stay in a place and be respectful?

Yorubabman dey travel to Dublin to progress and stay low key, but Igbo man dey go Yoruba man land(Lagos) to progress there and still make noise ,

Na why them almost slaughter una finish for 1967....

This people na wa for una o.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Tinubu don inherit una from aboki , after 8 years ,he will transfer you guys back to aboki to manage for another 8 years ,before them transfer una back to Yoruba again...

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£... marginalized group ..it's a pity ,you guys caused it .
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by aylipple: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
On the extra-judicial killing of Lagosians allegedly by soldiers/policemen, Gov. Sanwo-Olu acts like a man whose wife's peaceful nature has been taken advantage of by his brothers that whenever they visit him, they always leave her battered and in tears yet, when accosted by his in-laws & neighbors to protect his wife, he always claims he's on top of the situation & just needs to personally catch anyone of his brothers in the act so as to serve as a scapegoat.

If these pattern of killings had been noticed in Rivers State under Wike as Governor, that Brigade Commander or Police Commissioner would've since been redeployed from the state /or even called out by him.

Though he has his good attributes, Gov. Sanwo-Olu also just happens to be a weakling incapable of taking very tough decisions & seeing them through.
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Pandar01: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

This one just write full epistle of Nonsense. The most travelled tribe in that country na IGBO people, so why you dey cry?. cool

Una dey Waka up and down because that una sad east dry 🀣🀣🀣...

Even the ones wey don make am for Lagos refuse to invest or develop a dry land πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by AfonjaEmir: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
See as this one dey tell himself lie dey laugh on top. Yoruba man ..I don hear. cool

Pandar01:

Una dey Waka up and down because that una sad east dry 🀣🀣🀣...

Even the ones wey don make am for Lagos refuse to invest or develop a dry land πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Pandar01: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
See as this one dey tell himself lie dey laugh on top. Yoruba man ..I don hear. cool

Una suppose to dey worship Yoruba people, because they have been so nice to you fools , if they had done to you as hausas did...Omo some of una for no fit buy phone self

Na una bad habit cause am..you guys dey too ungrateful..

Yorubas gave life to the remaining of una wey remain after 1967.

After primary school, na Lagos be their home of breakthrough from poverty πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by AfonjaEmir: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why cant you breakthrough from that same poverty from Lagos? cool

Pandar01:

Una suppose to dey worship Yoruba people, because they have been so nice to you fools , if they had done to you as hausas did...Omo some of una for no fit buy phone self

Na una bad habit cause am..you guys dey too ungrateful..

Yorubas gave life to the remaining of una wey remain after 1967.

After primary school, na Lagos be their home of breakthrough from poverty πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ningishzida:

I might be wrong, but I feel Lagos government is trying to get back to the soldiers for the LASTMA incident, cos the timing of all these seems somehow

All of a sudden, news of rogue or killer soldiers is making the round, just to arouse negative sentiments against soldiers... Policemen have done worse, what have been done about them, but soldiers had issues with LASTMA just two weeks ago, and all of a sudden, news of killer soldiers is flying around

I'm not saying there ain't soldiers committing atrocities, but let them not over exaggerate the issue
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Pandar01: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Why cant you breakthrough from that same poverty from Lagos? cool

Leave Lagos and go to your dry land oga...simple

Igbos must come to Lagos before they can make it in this life..think about that for a while

You people are traveling up and down because there is nothing left in your Biafra land, the civil war destroyed the soil and it seems like they have cursed that land not to yield for it's inhabitants
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by AfonjaEmir: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
But i didnt come to Lagos and i am very comfortable... cool

Pandar01:

Leave Lagos and go to your dry land oga...simple

Igbos must come to Lagos before they can make it in this life..think about that for a while

You people are traveling up and down because there is nothing left in your Biafra land, the civil war destroyed the soil and it seems like they have cursed that land not to yield for it's inhabitants

Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Pandar01: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
But i didnt come to Lagos and i am very comfortable... cool

Maybe you be old man or a man that has given up on life , of not you would have been in Lagos trying to make it like your brothers ...

Lagos is the only way out for your people sir.. everyone knows that
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by AfonjaEmir: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
See mumu..na you go tell me where i go make money from? cool

Pandar01:

Maybe you be old man or a man that has given up on life , of not you would have been in Lagos trying to make it like your brothers ...

Lagos is the only way out for your people sir.. everyone knows that
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by Pandar01: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
See mumu..na you go tell me where i go make money from? cool

Everyone knows that there is no progress on that region na or have you seen any man from the SW wake up and carry bag that he or she is going to Igbo land to make it ? Never ..they would rather stay in SW to make it or go to UK..

Na Igbo dey wake up dey carry bag dey come Yoruba land before them go make am,..

I still don't believe you are not in either Ogun state or lagos .

Maybe you have given up on life Sha ..

Please come to Lagos or go to Ogun state
Re: Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads by AfonjaEmir: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yoruba man begging IGBO man to come to Lagos...
Yoruba man telling IGBO to go back to SE

Yoruba tribe, most confused and stupid... cool

Pandar01:

Everyone knows that there is no progress on that region na or have you seen any man from the SW wake up and carry bag that he or she is going to Igbo land to make it ? Never ..they would rather stay in SW to make it or go to UK..

Na Igbo dey wake up dey carry bag dey come Yoruba land before them go make am,..

I still don't believe you are not in either Ogun state or lagos .

Maybe you have given up on life Sha ..

Please come to Lagos or go to Ogun state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation / IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.