Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) (14033 Views)

Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections / President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by 9jahotblog: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2023
The National Working Committee, NWC, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has constituted a caretaker committee to manage the affairs of the party in Kogi State.

Hon. Umar M. Bature, the National Organizing Secretary of the party confirmed this in a statement released in Abuja on Sunday.

Bature said the Caretaker Committee was constituted after extensive consultations with the Kogi State Stakeholders.

He said the setting up of the Caretaker Committee follows the expiration of the tenure of the elected State Working Committee.

According to the statement, Sen. Philip Aduda will serve as the Chairman of the Committee.

Other members Hon Joshua Adejoh, Hon Sunday Shigaba, Mr Paul Ukwenya, Hon Gbenga Olorunnipa, Hon MO Sule and Chief Dayo Akande.

Also included as members are Hon Tola Ade, Audu Idris, Hon Sheidu O Abara, Bilkisu Onusagba, Abiola Olajubu, and Grace Atawodi.

George Daika will serve as Secretary of the Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee.

Mrs Maria Adeyemi will serve as the Administrative Secretary
, the statement said.

The Committee will be inaugurated today, Monday, August 21, 2023 at the Abuja national headquarters of the PDP.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/08/21/sen-aduda-leads-kogi-pdp-caretaker-committee/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by JASONjnr(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Aduda should focus on FCT.....

His political influence is only superb where he's based.

Kogi election is brutal and I don't think he has what it'd take to influence it's elections.
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by Jostoman: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2023
Dino your time has come to liberate kogi people from Bello and his evil party.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by 9jahotblog: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Jostoman:
Dino your time has come to liberate kogi people from Bello and his evil party.
Gbam đŸ’ȘđŸ’ȘđŸ’ȘđŸ’Ș

6 Likes

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by 9jahotblog: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Aduda should focus on FCT.....

His political influence is only superb where he's based.

Kogi election is brutal and I don't think he has what it'd take to influence it's elections.
Senator Philip Aduda for the job now

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by JaneYave(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2023
Kogi is like our billboard now
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by kelvincoke(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Is time
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by 9jahotblog: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2023
We'd have to let kogites know who Muri is already.

Question: How did Muri came across the billions in his possession today? And Please is Comrade Muri of SDP more qualified or too important to run for the office of Governor than Yahaya Bello's engine room, Chief Edward David Onoja?

Muri and his bunch of association of looters/supporters won't be allowed to deceive the masses with their propaganda called Igala Agenda.

Before his recent clash with Yahaya Bello which we all know the cause, Muri was the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of evil APC Party which he used that office to launder billions. Muri was helping Gov. Buni of yobe to launder billions from Yobe State Government.

He lied to kogites and Nigerians all for stomach infrastructure.

He led series of thugs in kogi to rig kogi east elections in favor of the igbiras in 2019.

Muri was so comfortable betraying kogi east for personal gains.

Comrade Muri rigged H.E Engr. Musa Wada out just to please Bello's led APC government.

Please tell Muri Karma is real.- Comrade El-Amin Ibe Aruwa speaks with full confidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by tojahh(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2023
Who be all these ones again?
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by Eriokanmi: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2023
The only truly democratic party in Africa. They lost their savour cos of ego and corruption, created a loophole and the apc entered like a lizard. In the pdp, no tribalism, no religous sentiments or gender bias.

Under their regime,.power truly belonged to the people. You don't have to know anyone to be relevant. Thanks to the youwin programme. My friend working at UN today wouldn't have had that opportunity, someone whose dad is a peasant farmer in a remote village in ekiti. Amazingly, the majority of those who destroyed the pdp are in the apc today.

Kudos to the founding fathers of that party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by 900warriorz: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Kogi state election shaaa....e go bloody pass Presidential election o

This one wey Baba Saraki dey everywhere so grin

1 Like

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Thieves no dey hide again..
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by papiwyte(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2023
MURI of SDP for KOGI

1 Like

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by Chibuzoripob: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2023
grin
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by Praxis758: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2023
Let’s wait and see if Wike will sell his party in Kogi, Imo and Bayelsa in appreciation of his ministerial appointment.
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by 9jahotblog: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2023
Gov’ship Race: ‘I Have Defeated Incumbents Before, We’re Marching To Victory In Kogi’ – Gov. Adeleke

*‘I am the most experienced governorship candidate going into the election’- Melaye
Chairman of the National Campaign Council of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the Kogi State gubernatorial election, Governor Ademola Adeleke, has called for unity among party stakeholders in the state in order to ensure victory for the party and its candidate, Senator Dino Melaye.

Speaking at the inaugural meeting and inauguration of sub-committees of the campaign council in Abuja on Monday, the Osun State Governor expressed confidence that PDP will emerge victorious at the polls.

He allayed fears among members who think it would be hard defeating the candidate of incumbent Governor of Kogi state, adding that he has “defeated incumbents several times”.

“We are marching to victory in the upcoming Kogi State governorship election. If you know you are not ready to sacrifice yourself so that we can get to that Promised Land, nobody is forcing you to be here. But if you are ready to join hands together to take Kogi and move Kogi forward to that Promised Land, I am bringing you a template that worked in Osun State.

“We need peace for the election. We are talking to each other that we must have peace and it’s already accepted.

“This is democracy. I have already met with Governor Yahaya Bello that we are coming to your state to campaign. Let the best man win. No fighting whatsoever and he has agreed. We want to have a beautiful election.

“Dino and I have things in common. I’m from the West in Osun State, Dino is from Kogi West. As it was the turn of the West in Osun State, it is the turn of the West in Kogi State,” he said.

In his remarks, Senator Dino Melaye, appealed for the support of not only party members but the entire people of Kogi State.

He described himself as the most experienced governorship candidate going into the election.

Melaye also vowed to continue to seek reconciliation with his fellow party men who were aggrieved across the three senatorial districts.

According to him, Kogi needs a governor who will restore the pride of every indigene of Kogi through the provision of good roads, well equipped hospitals and arrest insecurity in the state.

https://kogireports.com/govship-rce-i-have-defeated-incumbents-before-were-marching-to-victory-in-kogi-gov-adeleke/

1 Like

Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by Skillsnigeria: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by opalu: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) by 9jahotblog: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2023
Kogi Guber: All Hands Must Be On Deck To Deliver Melaye As Next Governor – Adeleke

The governor of Osun State and Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Campaign Council for Kogi State, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has said that all hands must be on deck to deliver Dino Melaye as the next Kogi governor.

Recall that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had fixed November 11 for Kogi, Bayelsa and Imo states governorship election.
Speaking at the inaugural meeting at the party National Secretariat in Abuja, Adeleke said that the easiest way for Melaye to win the election is for all party members in Kogi state to cooperate with the candidate.

Assuring members that PDP is winning the forthcoming governorship election, Adeleke said, “we are marching to victory in the upcoming Kogi State governorship election. This gathering is another step towards our march into the Lord Lugard House, Lokoja.

“Few weeks ago, our national leadership inaugurated the campaign council at this venue. Today, we are inaugurating the sub-committees to take mobilisation and other associated work to the deeper level. I charged all members of the state committee to be committed to the main goal of this assignment.

“Our job is to ensure that our candidate, Senator Dino Melaye, is elected governor of Kogi State in the forthcoming election. So shall it be and it is done. As sub-committee members, we must contribute our areas of mandate to achieve this victory because it is a serious business. If you know you are not ready to sacrifice yourself so that we can get to that Promised Land, nobody is forcing you to be here.

“But if you are ready to join hands together to take Kogi and move Kogi forward to that Promised Land, I’m bringing you a template that worked in Osun State. I’m bringing you templates of hard work, success story. By so doing, I’m anointing all the members here so that we can get Kogi.

“However, it is God first, if we put God first, every is possible. I have defeated incumbents several times. If we focus our mind and we have faith and when you have faith, anything can be done. You must first of all believe in what we are doing. If you don’t believe in what we are doing, you have no business here. Dino and I have things in common. I’m from Osun West and Dino is from Kogi West. As it was the turn of the West in Osun State, it is the turn of the West in Kogi State.

“We need peace for the election. We are talking to each other that we must have peace and it’s already accepted. This is democracy. I have already met with Governor Yahaya Bello that we are coming to your state to campaign. Let the best man win. No fighting whatsoever and he has agreed.”

In his remarks, the governorship candidate, Melaye called for support from all Kogites and party members across the three Senatorial Districts and nine Federal Constituencies to emerge victorious during the November 11 election.

He described himself as the most experienced governorship candidate going into the election while he sought the commitment of party members.

He added that the party will continue with its reconciliatory moves across the three Senatorial Districts through Governor Ademola Adeleke.
On his part, the Chairman of 14-man caretaker committee for the state, Philip Aduda said he would give his best to deliver the party and its candidate during the governorship election.

Aduda, who is the immediate past Senator representing the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), also promised to work with every stakeholder in Kogi State to deliver the party in the November 11 governorship election.

The PDP National Organising Secretary, Umar Bature said that the committee was approved after extensive consultations with the Kogi State Stakeholders by the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party, adding that it was inaugurated following the expiration of the tenure of the then-elected State Working Committee.

While Aduda will serve as the chairman, Hon George Daika will serve as the Secretary. Other members are Hon Joshua Adejoh, Hon Sunday Shigaba, Paul Ukwenya, Hon Gbenga Olorunnipa, Hon MO Sule, Chief Dayo Akande and Hon Siyaka Uchunaye. Audu Idris and Hon Sheidu O Abara, Bilkisu Onusagba, Abiola Olajubu and Grace Atawodi are also members.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/kogi-2023-ive-defeated-incumbent-before-adeleke-vows-to-beat-yahaya-bellos-candidate/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Members Claim They Were Beaten By G-5 Supporters (video) / Constitution Amendment: President Must Nominate Ministers Within 60 Days / Pollution From Rice Mill Force Residents Of Anambra Community Out Of Their Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.