Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Countdown To The WAR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To The WAR (184 Views)

Countdown: The Revolution Will Begin on the 15th Of April / How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To The WAR by AfonjaEmir: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2023
All Supporting countries are adequately mobilizing and Tinubu Muppets are still pushing Propaganda.

Tinubu the coward and senseless drug guzzling vagabond, should now proceed as Wagner Boss is dead .

Na NIGERIA this war, go end Las Las. Useless APC Yoruba supporters, should be held accountable. cool

1 Like

Re: Countdown To The WAR by AfonjaEmir: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2023
It's building.. cool
Re: Countdown To The WAR by cybersoldiers: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2023
Can those Yoruba Muslims fight? All they have is loud mouth only.

I will only enjoy my wine if a Yoruba threaten me with war.

Cowards will always remain cowards.

(1) (Reply)

Chicago State University Agrees To Release President Tinubu's Credentials / Two Southerners Obsession With One Another / First 90 Days Of New Govt & Stock Market Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.