Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) (473 Views)

2 Former Kogi Governors Pledge Their Support For Dino Melaye / Oyinbo Lady Calls For Dino Melaye’s Release, Nigerians React / Tajudeen Yusuf Steps Down For Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by Enskynelson(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
I just realised how terrible it is that even those campaigning for some persons here have no idea of the person.
Based on the topic on the FP, I had to respond and below is what the guy 9jahotblog said about Senator Dino Melaye and I was shocked. shocked

1 Share

Re: Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by 9jahotblog: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:
I just realised how terrible it is that even those campaigning for some persons here have no idea of the person.
Based on the topic on the FP, I had to respond and below is what the guy 9jahotblog said about Senator Dino Melaye and I was shocked. shocked
I’ve edit it back, go and check ok
Re: Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by 9jahotblog: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:
check it here clearly. I’ve edit it back. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Honourable Habibat is the people’s choice in Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll.

1 Like

Re: Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by Enskynelson(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jahotblog:
I’ve edit it back, go and check ok
The ignorance has been captured already. You don't know where Dino is from and you are busy trying to sell him to people that knows Kogi.
No dey another State dey write for Dino. Enter Kogi make u learn small.
Re: Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by 9jahotblog: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

The ignorance has been captured already. You don't know where Dino is from and you are busy trying to sell him to people that knows Kogi.
No dey another State dey write for Dino. Enter Kogi make u learn small.
😂 I don edit it back. Oya wail as much as you can. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State joor. More drone shots of the awareness campaign coming. Stay tuned
Re: Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by yarimo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
DINO MILAYE will be defeated before 12:30 on election day according to majority of kogi state voters
Re: Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by helinues: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Are you new on this forum? That guy has the record of one of the people with poor judgement of support. As if they always like to support the reality of things
Re: Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by BREYZ: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
9jahotblog:
😂 I don edit it back. Oya wail as much as you can. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State joor. More drone shots of the awareness campaign coming. Stay tuned

I repeat, Dino is not a Governorship material. He will lose this election. Dino will lose this election note this and have peace.
Re: Guy Busy Canvassing For Votes For Dino Knows Nothing About Him (photo) by 9jahotblog: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
BREYZ:

I repeat, Dino is not a Governorship material. He will lose this election. Dino will lose this election note this and have peace.
come November 11th governorship poll, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye will win the governorship election in landslide victories. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag 💼. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. The handwriting of victories is on the wall.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Very Good People / See The Amount Of Cash Found In The House Of Gabon Ousted President / Ohus Are The Ones Invested In SW And Lagos Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.