Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tourism/visiting Visa Success Stories: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourism/visiting Visa Success Stories: (1205 Views)

My Student Visa Success Today / Student Visa Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tourism/visiting Visa Success Stories: by uspry1(f): 3:47am On Sep 11, 2007
I am tired of reading too many student visa applications or visa declined HERE, I wonder to know how many of you had applied for tourism/visiting visa to any countries SUCCESSFULLY, would you so kindly sharing your successful testimony, where you go after granted to approve tourism/visiting visa? which Embassy issued your tourism/visiting visa application that granted to approve? how long it takes? Is there required credible supporting documents?
Re: Tourism/visiting Visa Success Stories: by vikiviko(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2007
I have applied for a tourism visa to Turkish Republic of North Cyprus some months ago .
I was told to provide my details and travel itinery.I paid for a 2 weeks city tour of the capital and my accomodation was provided by a volunteer organisation in Cyprus.
My visa was posted to me via the internet, unfortunately i didn't make the trip due to engagements here.
Tourism visas are mostly granted to journalist.
But ordinarily if you are applying for a tourism visa, make sure you have secured an accomodation as in paying for it and arrange a tour agent to secure a scheduled tour program.
We have so many kind of tourismfrom sports, religion, business and academic

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Ever Been On A Cruise To The Caribbean? / London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service / Best Clubbing Spots In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.