Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How (847 Views)

We’re Not Committed To Endorsing Anybody – Northern Bishops / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Enugupikin: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Most of the time when a drug dealer or a scammer with igbo sounding name is involved majority of nairalanders ignorantly think they're igbos forgetting that lots of people in Rivers and Delta bear igbo names despite their claims of not being igbo.

So why the rush in blaming SE igbos., because i have never seen anyone mention those group, or they don't commit crime?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by fuckJones(f): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enugupikin:
Most of the time when a drug dealer or a scammer with igbo sounding name is involved majority of nairalanders ignorantly think they're igbos forgetting that lots of people in Rivers and Delta bear igbo names despite their claims of not being igbo.

So why the rush in blaming SE igbos., because i have never seen anyone mention those group, or they don't commit crime?
someone who bear Igbo name and speak Igbo language is an Igbo man,

6 Likes

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by yarimo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enugupikin:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by wis3(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
fuckJones:
someone who bear Igbo name and speak Igbo language is an Igbo man,
Beats me. Or is Chukwuemeka now a hausa man?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by fuckJones(f): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
wis3:
chukuemeka is an Igbo man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by livebyday(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
wis3:

What he is saying is parts of Delta and Rivers state bear names like Uche , chukwuma , , uzo, nneka , Ada , Chukwuemeka etc

He isn't wrong but alot of us generalize and call them igbo which is wrong. When these people achieve great things we rush and make it clear that the person is Niger Deltan and not igbo but when a crime is commited we call them igbo which is bad.

This double standard is wrong and is common among you kafirs ...
The problems generally are caused by kafirs in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Enugupikin: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
livebyday:

What he is saying is parts of Delta and Rivers state bear names like Uche , chukwuma , , uzo, nneka , Ada , Chukwuemeka etc

He isn't wrong but alot of us generalize and call them igbo which is wrong. When these people achieve great things we rush and make it clear that the person is Niger Deltan and not igbo but when a.crime is
Is commited we call them igbo.

Only you specifically understood the thread

fuckJones this guy understood what i wrote
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Enugupikin: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
livebyday:

Are you a graduate at all or just this unintelligent? What does this rubbish you wrote have to do with my explanation? Are you dumb? Does that make an ikweree man or an opobo man whose name is Uche igbo? Are you kafirs always so stupid ?

Disgusting unintelligent things.
The guy sounds poorly educated and unintelligent

Nawa oo
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by wis3(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enugupikin:

That's not the message, you're setting different questions and answers entirely for yourself
An SE person travels to Delta doesn't mean he's from Delta. If this doesn't answer your question. I don't know what will

1 Like

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by phorget(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
wis3:

So is Rotimi Amaechi an igbo or yoruba?
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Enugupikin: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
wis3:
An SE person travels to Delta doesn't mean he's from Delta. If this doesn't answer your question. I don't know what will
Sorry to say, you're too slow and daft to chat with

Bye
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Whalis: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enugupikin:

No Rivers man has been caught in such act before. It is rare and next to never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by wis3(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
livebyday:

Are you a graduate at all or just this unintelligent? What does this rubbish you wrote have to do with my explanation? Are you dumb? Does that make an ikweree man or an opobo man whose name is Uche igbo? Are you kafirs always so stupid ?

Disgusting unintelligent things.
Don't be a mor.on. Are you always this dumb or you just choose to be unbelievably stupid?. Deltans are not igbos. Traveling from the East to Delta doesn't just automatically make you from Delta. There's no such thing as Delta speaking igbos. And they have come out time without numbers to say they don't want anything to do with you guys. Stop trying so hard to rope yourself with a people who don't want you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by wis3(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enugupikin:

Sorry to say, you're too slow and daft to chat with

Bye
Your headache.😁

1 Like

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Enugupikin: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Whalis:

No Rivers man has been caught in such act before. It is rare and next to never.
How would you know when they don't make their state of origin known.? Just the people who defrauded the Indians. Their names even sound Delta
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by wis3(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
phorget:

So is Rotimi Amaechi an igbo or yoruba?
I'm from the middle belt but I've stayed in the north most my time. That doesn't mean I'm hausa. This attitude of trying too hard to force yourself on people who don't want you is really disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by truthhurtsnaira: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
livebyday:

He isn't wrong but alot of us generalize and call them igbo which is wrong. When these people achieve great things we rush and make it clear that the person is Niger Deltan and not igbo but when a.crime is
Is commited we call them igbo.

You people like to recycle same topics just like you recycle same criminal politicians like Tinubu….

A person from a nameless state like “Delta” or “Rivers”…. See how their identity is even hidden unlike Oyo, Kano, Borno LOL

Anyway I digress…

If their name is Chinedu… they are Igbo. Simple.

Ifeanyi Okowa, former governor, he told all the fools that want to continue with divide and rule that HE IS IGBO….

What more do you clowns want to hear? The 1960 era propaganda is OVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7HvqXDv9c8
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by kestolove95(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
angryIf I talk wetin dey my mind dem go ban me
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Whalis: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enugupikin:

How would you know when they don't make their state of origin known.? Just the people who defrauded the Indians. Their names even sound Delta
Crimes outside Nigeria are mainly restricted to the five states of Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by phorget(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
wis3:
I'm from the middle belt but I've stayed in the north most my time. That doesn't mean I'm hausa. This attitude of trying too hard to force yourself on people who don't want you is really disgusting.

You think BIAFRA is just some social or community construct right? Majority of you do lack basic education in geography so anything you are been fed with is okay by you.
The Bight of biafra flows through those places you assume the igbos are forcing to occupy and that makes them part of BIAFRA.

And you actually didn't answer my question, I asked if ROTIMI AMAECHI is supposed to be an igbo or yoruba. instead of giving me an answer you are here telling me about some forceful occupation.
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Abagworo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Truth is that those Rivers and Delta Igbos are Igbos. However being Igbo is different from being from Southeast geopolitical zone. Some Southeasterners are not Igbo.
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Tranquill: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
Enugupikin:

Keep quiet there. NDLEA always parade your drug kingpins with a poster bearing their names, State of origin and local government area. Is that not why you people were calling for the abolition of State of Origin and the adoption of State of Resident?

Those your Igbo drug lords will now be parading 'Rivers resident' 'Lagos resident' 'Kano resident' etc.

Be looking for how you will spread the burden of your criminality instead of changing your rotten values.

1 Like

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by wis3(m): 1:03am On Aug 25, 2023
phorget:

You think BIAFRA is just some social or community construct right? Majority of you do lack basic education in geography so anything you are been fed with is okay by you.
The Bight of biafra flows through those places you assume the igbos are forcing to occupy and that makes them part of BIAFRA.

And you actually didn't answer my question, I asked if ROTIMI AMAECHI is supposed to be an igbo or yoruba. instead of giving me an answer you are here telling me about some forceful occupation.

An igbo man comes to settle in Port Harcourt doesn't mean he's ikwerre or any of the other tribes in South South. That he gave birth to a son and name him ameachi still doesn't change the fact that he's not from Port Harcourt. A Yoruba man travels to the east. Marrries a woman and they both have a child named Wasiu. How does that make Wasiu an igbo man? The problem with most of you is you lack common sense. You're all here acting like blockheads. I'm from Kogi, I speak and identify with my tribe but I've stayed more than 20years in Kaduna. I speak hausa but that doesn't mean I'm hausa. This disgusting attitude of trying to force yourself on people who don't want you is why wike dealt with igbos in obigbo. Stop trying to attach yourself to people who don't want anything to do with you. Sorry to say but it makes y'all look like parasites

1 Like

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Wisereborn: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=125337878][/quote]
Other wise countries unite and fight other countries

Nigeria is a country fighting against itself!!!

This is why BRICS rejected you guys

Tueh!!!

Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by rinzaugustine: 3:28am On Aug 25, 2023
Enugupikin:

because they acknowledge they are slaves to igbos. The reason they always wail about Igbos and the constant wailing Dey sweet some igbos die lol
Re: SE Accused Of Many Crimes Not Committed By Them, See How by Whalis: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2023
Enugupikin:

What a daft poorly educated boy cheesy grin
You would have used the five minutes given to outside jail to write something important. You might be like others of your types in one of the maximum security prisons in Indonesia on death row occasioned by stripped of hard drugs found on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Said Bola Tinubu Is Not Competent To Be President Accordin / Presidency Mum Over Tinubu’s Return After UNGA / Northern APC Crying GBAJUE!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.