Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP (22286 Views)

Court Of Appeal Affirms Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / Bayelsa: Supreme court dismisses Lokpobiri’s appeal, affirms Lyon’s victory / Ogun Labor Party Factional Chairman Blasts Segun Odegbami Over Guber Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by AfonjaEmir: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Are you reporting on Behalf of the newspapers..or are you now a correspondent? Una go cry tire cool

NgeneUkwenu:
So LP is now the mouthpiece of the court? grin grin

All the news agencies on ground who witnessed the judgement reported that Abure and his criminal candidates lost the Appeal..only for the yeye to come out with useless press release to deceive the usual brainless obidenses...

Useless people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Gentlelox: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
This One Arm General is not to be trusted. Is he not thesame man vying for uzodimma in US that led to standoff with Olu Maintain ?

Make we nor forget o

This One arm General is working for apc
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Cmanforall: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Good news
Since Hope turned Hopeless

Let us try Athan of LP the general otu aka.

Babalawo is a forgotten story

What if he becomes worse than your present governor and Rochas?

Is it that Labour Party cannot bring someone in Imo with clean past records?

Imo people should decide...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Pandar01: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yankee101:
Even if Peter Obi forms a new party today he’ll still beat Tinubu in Lagos

And by tinubu’s performance so far, across nigeria he’ll still be beaten

It will be unfortunate if his rigging is allowed to stand

Yoruba will not do the mistake of voting him again ,the fell for the crap at first,but awake now...abi you think say na igbo people vote obi for Lagos ...dey play ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nlfpmod which rule did my comment break? Why do you keep deleting any post against Peter Obi?
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Nwamazi8: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
The election is going to be a very easy ride for Hope. Someone came from fourth to first when he had no power whatsoever is definitely not going to lose now that he has all the power at his disposal.
Hope is a bully, he will certainly have his way.
Lol you try underestimate the people of Imo state if you think this election will be a landslide for Hope Uzodinma. I'm a core Imolite, and as a son of soil I'm well aware of all the concerted grassroot efforts that have been put in place by both the locals and major stakeholders to frustrate every effort by Hope to rig his way into another term (I won't disclose all the gravy information), but you can imagine how seriously disgruntled the people are against Uzodinma when even powerful figures in Imo want him out, and these are the political Godfathers that worked for Hope's backdoor governorship when he came 4th. Hope is a goner, even Imo people across the dispaora have invested into this election (so you know how serious it is). The Imo gubernatorial election will be bloody cause Hope will fight with everything at this disposal, infact I predict that election to be the most tensed...but the factors against him are overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Kaiser20: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Agbodorians will not like this news
The news is too pepperish
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Nwamazi8: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
This One Arm General is not to be trusted. Is he not thesame man vying for uzodimma in US that led to standoff with Olu Maintain ?

Make we nor forget o

This One arm General is working for apc
Olu maintain? wetin concern Olu maintain with Imo state

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Cmanforall: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nwamazi8:

Lol you try underestimate the people of Imo state if you think this election will be a landslide for Hope Uzodinma. I'm a core Imolite, and as a son of soil I'm well aware of all the concerted grassroot efforts that have been put in place by both the locals and major stakeholders to frustrate every effort by Hope to rig his way into another term (I won't disclose all the gravy information), but you can imagine how seriously disgruntled the people are against Uzodinma when even powerful figures in Imo want him out, and these are the political Godfathers that worked for Hope's backdoor governorship when he came 4th. Hope is a goner, even Imo people across the dispaora have invested into this election (so you know how serious it is). The Imo gubernatorial election will be bloody cause Hope will fight with everything at this disposal, infact I predict that election to be the most tensed...but the factors against him are overwhelming.

Who are the major contestants and parties?
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by SpartaOfLagos: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Nlfpmod...every Tinubu and his supporters are being abused here on this forum, with you providing cover for them...but anytime i post anything against Peter Obi, you would swim out to come and delete it...

This is my 15 years of being here....I know all the rules and how to manoeuvre them, yet you keep deleting my comments.

Seun
Mynd44
Stop disturbing the moderators , go and sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Gentlelox: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nwamazi8:

Olu maintain? wetin concern Olu maintain with Imo state
One Arm general invited Imolites in disapora to a meeting to support Uzodimma. The meeting took place in the US. This angered Olu Maintain(maybe am confusing d musician's name) whom stormed off after standoff with One Arm General.
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by YesDaddyTill203: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
HELL U PEE still posting fake news for their brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB headless mob. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by pquaver(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu and his drunk looking Lamidi Oloshi apapa can now go and rest

Achonu remains the governorship flag bearer of the Labour Party in Imo state.

I thought obi n labour party is party of saints? Do U know Athan otu aka? Obi is a fraud
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by MrALIVE: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
obembet:
U want better Nigeria yet u dey support PDP and APC product.

Even Satan decamp to LP today, Obidient will am.

This same Achonu as been with (PDP) and APC for many years. He now turn to messiah just cos he decamp to LP.

What's age difference btw this man and Tinubu.

We keep supporting same old people....

mention one well known politician in Nigeria that hasn't associated with more than one party since they joined politics...

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Cmanforall: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
obembet:
U want better Nigeria yet u dey support PDP and APC product.

Even Satan decamp to LP today, Obidient will am.

This same Achonu as been with (PDP) and APC for many years. He now turn to messiah just cos he decamp to LP.

What's age difference btw this man and Tinubu.

We keep supporting same old people....

So he's an APC product shocked

Imo State election will be interesting to observe

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by SpartaOfLagos: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
pquaver:

I thought obi n labour party is party of saints? Do U know Athan otu aka? Obi is a fraud
YES and forever will be
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by pquaver(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
One Arm general invited Imolites in disapora to a meeting to support Uzodimma. The meeting took place in the US. This angered Olu Maintain(maybe am confusing d musician's name) whom stormed off after standoff with One Arm General.

It notolu maintain it is sky B
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Angelfrost(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
In the inability of Hope to fully rig that election, Imo State might just be about to have their first ever One-armed governor...!

Only issue is that I heard the man is no different from Rochas.
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by pquaver(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
YES and forever will be

Deceiving yourself. We are not voting athan. We better stick with hope.. If athan wins na olosho that will be deciding imo budget.. No way. Obi cant impose governor on us.
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by SpartaOfLagos: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
pquaver:

Deceiving yourself. We are not voting athan. We better stick with hope.. If athan wins na olosho that will be deciding imo budget.. No way. Obi cant impose governor on us.
I can place a bet on you that you're APC supporter and don't have PVC.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Akaegwu(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I dedicate Ofe Owerri by sir warrior's oriental brothers
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by clydecarson(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Slimcea:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

You are no longer faith but oyom

Scammer oahiii
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Lampass(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
fergie001:

Labour Party - Nigeria

President Tinubu doesn't care if Hope wins or not, he is a democrat and respecter of the rule of law. All he is after is a better Nigeria and he will respect who ever Nigerians choose to lead them at every level.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by HRMK: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
but an appeal court declared lamidi apapa as the authentic chairman of labour party!
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by AfonjaPriest: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Slimcea:
Please guys, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by viceddy95(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Slimcea:
G.TBank
Scammer
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Benwallt(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hope should be preparing in parade and second inaugural speech. He is got this in the bag. Death to LP in Nigeria.
Re: Appeal Court Dismisses Maduka's Appeal, Affirms Achonu's Guber Candidacy - LP by Amah70: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
fergie001:

Labour Party - Nigeria

Senator Achonu; carry go.
One secret: concentrate your campaign in Imo West senatorial district where the incumbent governor turned to a war zone and arrested development in the zone's principal city because of his imagined political enemies in the city.
Next is Okigwe zone and Mbaise. The people of main Owerri want 2nd term for gov Hope Uzodinma because he develops only Owerri federal Constituency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgery Case: Melaye Alleges Attempts To Tamper With Evidence / Bandits Release Abducted Students Of Kaduna Baptist School / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.