Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Man I Called My Good Neighbour (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Called My Good Neighbour (Episode 1) (293 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Called My Good Neighbour (Episode 1) by Storymack: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
When I parked into my new apartment this man I call my good neighbor was the 1st person among my other neighbors that started talking with me. He gists me wit happening events, give me foods his girlfriends cooked(God of serving corper will never allow me go hungry nu)

And this made us became gud friends to the extent that he tells me things he wants to do and I, in turn gives him advise

One day, he told me that he seriously wants to marry but don't know who to choose. He was dating 3 ladies, each endowed with succulent nourishing gugugaga

After narrating the reasons he wanted to marry the 3 ladies, I suggested he give them a test

He gave each lady #100,000 and then observed what each did wit the money.

The 1st one went to a beauty and spar center and made a new hair and did a make-over. She also bought new outfits. She then dressed up for my neighbor and said, "I have done this to make myself more attractive to you bcoz I luv u so much." My neighbor was impressed. I was too

The 2nd lady went gift shopping for my neighbor. She bought him an expensive phone, watch and clothes. As she presented the gifts to my neighbor, she said, "I've spent all the money on you bcuz I love
u so much." My neighbor was again impressed. And so was I

The 3rd one invested the money in the stock market. She earned #600,000 and gave my neighbor back his #100,000. She then deposited the remain in a joint acct. She told him that she wanted to secure their future bcoz she luv him so much. Obviously, my neighbor was vry impressed.

Then he thought for a long time about what each lady had done with the money.

In the end, he married Precious my landlord daughter whose buttocks and brèàst was bigger than those ladies own

Oh! You thought he would marry the last lady abi??

The way he shock you, na so he shock me too

TO Be Continued https://storymack.com.ng/the-man-i-called-my-good-neighbour-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of A Sister (Chapter 1 & 2) / My Childhood Love (Episode 1) / My Sister And I (Chapter 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.