Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,422 members, 7,850,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire (13695 Views)

84-Year-Old Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassador To US Asked To Retire By Nigerians / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns Fg’s Directive To CJN Onnoghen / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by oyeb15: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2023
I remember how Gov Bisi Akande retired like 400 principals in Osun state then to create space for upcoming ones.

Now, we have no genuine leaders but theives and sychophants.

This country is gone.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by AmazingELixir: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2023
Visocrate:
You you don’t be shaking your head and be nodding it when I am talking , because they made you ruler now you now see yourself as a god I will soon remove you from office bla bla bla that was in Rivers he can’t try that in fact he can’t fit try it again with civil servants

grin

Igbos Wike matter go give una high blood pressure ooh...the hate in your hearts is mind boggling.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Rinoxy: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Visocrate:
You you don’t be shaking your head and be nodding it when I am talking , because they made you ruler now you now see yourself as a god I will soon remove you from office bla bla bla that was in Rivers he can’t try that in fact he can’t fit try it again with civil servants
With the backing of the constitution he can do more. Civil servants we boku for here. Let the right thing be done.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by ransomed: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2023
But, the bala blu created more ministry and appointed more looters for snakes to swallow more money.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Judolisco(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2023
Jst stop their salaries now... Wetin hard 4 there
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Babathanks(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2023
heykims:
The pokicy is pure nonsense. How can u direct someone who never planned retirement to leave office immediately? Hoe will they cope outside office?
Abeg let the directors be.
Most of you guys will just be saying rubbish and you know nothing about all this o. I worked at ministry of health and what the federal Govt is doing about the director is a good thing. Many of them have spent more than 10yrs and they don’t want to retire and always falsified there age also. And about there salary that you mentioned, many of them are fucking Rich because of embezzlement and allocation of money to there department. Just a program, many of them see more than 30million. And there salary is great also. If all this people refuse to retire, how are they going to employ graduate?

2 Likes

Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by uglodoh(f): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2023
heykims:
The pokicy is pure nonsense. How can u direct someone who never planned retirement to leave office immediately? Hoe will they cope outside office?
How can you work in a place without thinking of retirement? If those directors have come of retirement age, let them go. It is the 'awuf ' money that is making them to be strong headed. Employee can get terminated at any time be it through sack, dimissal or retirement. That is why when you are working in a place, have it in mind that you will leave that place at any time.

The government does not need to do gra gra with them. Stop paying them salaries.

1 Like

Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Nice2023(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2023
This took them unawares and that alone created a huge shocked...there is no time for them to steal anymore.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Nice2023(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Babathanks:

Most of you guys will just be saying rubbish and you know nothing about all this o. I worked at ministry of health and what the federal Govt is doing about the director is a good thing. Many of them have spent more than 10yrs and they don’t want to retire and always falsified there age also. And about there salary that you mentioned, many of them are fucking Rich because of embezzlement and allocation of money to there department. Just a program, many of them see more than 30million. And there salary is great also. If all this people refuse to retire, how are they going to employ graduate?

There is no director in the ministry that earns upto 500k...but agree with u that they can steal.

I don't envy them at all.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by highoctane: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2023
They re stagnant probably because they don't scale through their promotion exams or their education qualifications will not warrant their been promoted to the next cadre.
To be fair they should be allowed to stay till civil service retirement age, but most directors in civil service are docile, unproductive and lack ideas to meet up with emerging standards governance example e- government.
Then they should go., They can at least go to court or ILO, if they head to court for arbritration,
Their airconditioners, TV, fridge, their official cars, and retinue of staff they re collecting their salaries will be withdrawn, then maybe the can work free for our dear nation.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by 2felix(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2023
https://punchng.com/10-fcta-directors-shun-fgs-directive-refuse-to-retire/[/quote]
Is this only federal?
Is it still applicable to states?
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Kdon2: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/10-fcta-directors-shun-fgs-directive-refuse-to-retire/

Lawlessness and impunity have no other names. That's why we never got things right.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by 2felix(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2023
Is this only federal?
Is it still applicable to states?
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Teenaira: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
heykims:

Do you know what it means to be a director just for one year ? These people are pure rogues as they contribute nothing to their ministries, they are just there in fulfillment of the quota system. If they indeed are good, they will not be afraid of retiring after good 8 years of stealing public funds.
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by bende7t: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
These directors, are just buying time they are cleaning out their dubious nefarious activities when they were occupying that position.
It's too easy to send them packing. Stop their salaries!!!
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Babathanks(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nice2023:

There is no director in the ministry that earns upto 500k...but agree with u that they can steal.

I don't envy them at all.
Na weting I know I don talk ooo. All this people don’t want to retire. Graduate are everywhere cos of it
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by Knetpro(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ok
Re: 10 FCTA Directors Shun FG’s Directive, Refuse To Retire by gordonsmat(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Now they're telling you guys to resign. And you refused. Disgrace is coming your way. That shows the level of curruptions they have engaged inn! They should drop their paper b4 their paper dropped them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Shouldn’t Ignore Confab Recommendations — Uranta / PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka / Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.