Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Death And Paradise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death And Paradise (579 Views)

Difference Between Heaven And Paradise / Death And Living Forever / Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death And Paradise by kokoye(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2011
- The streets of heaven are plaited with gold

- There is no sorrow or pain or sadnesss in Heaven

- Heaven is full of joy

- We will sit at the right side of the father on the throne (everyone's hope and prayer.

- We shall meet and be together in heaven. All our loved ones.

- No bills in heaven. No oppression. No poverty. No pride.

But yet nodoby wants to die. Well, everyone, except some terrorists. And we even call those ones 'brainwashed'.

Even those who are sure they are going to heaven curse death. I am one of them.

So . . my question is . . Why?
Re: Death And Paradise by kokoye(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
answers anyone?
Re: Death And Paradise by Jenwitemi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2011
Because you - like most - don't have a clue what the place called heaven really is like?
Re: Death And Paradise by kokoye(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^

and I guess you do . .with facts?

I can only believe and have the faith and hope that there is a heaven . .

But how does your response answer my question(s)

(1) (Reply)

What Christianity Is Not / Faking Religious Book To Win Convert . . . A Christian Strategy / New Age Style Prayer @ US Presidential Inaugurati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.