Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,584 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark (3056 Views)

Gen. Murtala Backed Coup Against Gowon For Appointing Igbo Man NNPC DG - Clark / Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by MadamExcellency: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
shame on u to deny your forefathers over clout

I am a Yoruba man and I will never change to b any tribe, I will never deny my forefathers for clout

It’s must really b a thing of shame to b Igbo cos many igbos we know now are just denying being Igbo

You lack home training.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2023
Fejoku:

Just the truth especially Rwanda.
Notice how Germany was divided into two after they lost WW2 and how they ensured to merged back after 44years. This is exactly how Ndigbo will emerge back and the Igbo denial fizzle out after all what our enemies did to divide our people.
You can just expect a people to 'move on' after you've perpetuated your hate, persecution and marginalisation.
I told someone that the only way Africa can grow is to divided along ethnic lines let those who can stay alone stay alone those who can't merge in their own accord

He said it means Africa would have 500 countries then... I said what's wrong with Africa having 500 countries if it would save millions of life, fast track development?

If Europe that has 10% the diversity of Africa can have over 40 countries why can't Africa have 500 ?

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2023
kettykin:

Some Niger deltans are beginning to wake up and come to terms with the politics played in Nigeria. Edwin Clark for reasons I don't know chose to speak out when it was getting late. If he had spoken out earlier, there would not have been so much backtracking by niger delta.

Asari Dokubo who is from kalabari will still pretend he did not read this, the present NNPC GMD is from the northern states and i don't think niger delta has any meaningful position in thr NNPC

VERY True!

They have so Monopolized certain Positions for Northerners.🙁

During the Administration of Pres OLUSEGUN Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan,
It was not as Obvious and Brazen as it is now.😕

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

In this Life, it's good to know your History, so that you can learn from it. smiley

Nigeria has carrying all this Unnecessary IgboPhobic Practices for too long. embarassed

And it has NOT Produced any Results.😏😌

Even Jonathan faced same issue when he Appointed Azubuike Iherijika as Chief of Army Staff. 😕😒

We will NOT prosper as a Nation, if we continue like this! sad
to hell with biafla kicking, why did he destroy Port Harcourt refinery? I love murtala Mohammed for throwing him out... He believed in biafla...🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Augla1: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
You’re not only an Ijaw, you’re also a Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani combined in one. I said it that most of you Igbos are cursed with lying and propaganda.

Igbos committed the 1st sin of truncating our democracy, just 6yrs after our independence. Officers of Igbo extraction killed leaders of other regions in cold blood…I’ve often asked why didn’t they just arrest them rather than kill them? But somehow, they spared Igbo leaders and top military officers. The unfortunate thing was innocent Igbo civilians paid the ultimate price for the actions of the few greedy ones.
Today, a repeat is happening,,,hunchback namadi cownu and his ipob backed by Igbo politicians are carrying out heinous crimes against Nigerians of other ethnic groups, rather than condemn them, you lots are making excuses and covering up for them.
When others will start their retaliation, it will affect the innocent Igbos who know nothing of the atrocities of ipob/esn terrorists

Do you know the most disgusting thing about you, you just go and sift what you want and come on here trying to sound enlightened. Go know how the military system works , do you findings about Nzegwu , and know the rankings as at then , after that you can now come let's talk because as at now you're deprived of reason by what I can't fathom

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by franchasofficia: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
Dem use propaganda and lies swear for una in that SE ni? Show us a credible source for this useless conjecture and how come an Igbo man didn’t make this statement, rather it’s Edwin Clatrk, an Ijaw man who made it on behalf of the Igbos. Could this be another attaché modus operandi to the SS?

Ok let’s assume the reason for Murtala’s coup against Gowon was true….then what was the reason for the Igbo coup of Jan 1966? A coup that killed political and military leaders of northern, western regions, but somehow, missed those of the Eastern region, inspite of the East dominating the officers corps of army.

Continue with your Biafra propaganda
Go and get a copy of Edwin Clark's Autobiography and read you yeye boy.

Edwin Clark was a member of Gowon's government cabinet and he is telling an untold truth of what he experienced firsthand as a cabinet member of Gowon's government but a yeye hungry bigot like you is twisting it again to attack Igbos you love to hate instead of condemning Muritala Mohammed's nepotism that continued even after Dimka and co thought Muritala a great lesson he will forever remember wherever he is right now.

Or you thought Muritala was a saint? You haven't read about his massacre of civilians in Asaba in 1969?

Obasanjo being a close ally of Muritala and a Biafra-Nigeria war veteran who fought on the side of Nigeria as a military commander witnessed the unjust marginalization of Igbos in Nigeria's federal politics and how nice Igbos were, Obasanjo began to lean more politically towards Igbos who also stood by him while he was in jail (go and read about Chris Anyanwu and co that stood for OBJ in prison) while his Yoruba people were more concerned about MKO Abiola, reason Obasanjo made Igbos the bedrock of his government and have been advocating for Igbos to be given a fair chance to lead Nigeria to light but mumu small boys like you that only know the lies your parents and political elites from your tribe told you are here talking nonsense as usual.

The same Igbophobia made Buhari to plot and carry out coup against Shagari after Shagari publicly announced that his able Vice Dr Alex Ekwueme will succeed him. Buhari and his Jihadist military group started plotting to remove Shagari after Shagari made that public announcement.

The same reason Buhari allowed Bola Tinubu he doesn't like to succeed him via a massively rigged election instead of allowing Peter Obi an Igbo man that won the election to be announced or for a rerun to take place in which he knew Tinubu wouldn't have had a chance.

Even Babangida after hearing the gory stories of Asaba massacre during the civil war cringed and felt so bad that he told his wife, Maryam that he would turn the tears of Asaba people to victory, and that was why Babangida against all odds made Asaba a boundary Igbo town the capital of Delta State. But heartless tribal bigots like you think its always about attacking Igbos, una go tire sha.

Yeye boy

8 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vipoted: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
Dem use propaganda and lies swear for una in that SE ni? Show us a credible source for this useless conjecture and how come an Igbo man didn’t make this statement, rather it’s Edwin Clatrk, an Ijaw man who made it on behalf of the Igbos. Could this be another attaché modus operandi to the SS?

Ok let’s assume the reason for Murtala’s coup against Gowon was true….then what was the reason for the Igbo coup of Jan 1966? A coup that killed political and military leaders of northern, western regions, but somehow, missed those of the Eastern region, inspite of the East dominating the officers corps of army.

is Edwin Clark Igbo ?

Ona really hate these people to fight them here.

I, personally had serious issues with some Igbo people while growing up and it cost me people(lives) very dear bt hatred towards an entire race is something beyond me.

You can't be human and still hate an entire race. Stop the hate, let these people be.

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Sharpsharp00123: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You lack home training.
are u igbo or not?

Cos it’s like u people are ashamed to claim being Igbo now

Are u Igbo or not?

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by oilyngbati(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Go and get a copy of Edwin Clark's Autobiography and read you yeye boy.

Edwin Clark was a member of Gowon's government cabinet and he is telling an untold truth of what he experienced firsthand as a cabinet member of Gowon's government but a yeye hungry bigot like you is twisting it again to attack Igbos you love to hate instead of condemning Muritala Mohammed's nepotism that continued even after Dimka and co thought Muritala a great lesson he will forever remember wherever he is right now.

Or you thought Muritala was a saint? You haven't read about his massacre of civilians in Asaba in 1969?

The same Igbophobia made Buhari to plot and carry out coup against Shagari after Shagari publicly announced that his able Vice Dr Alex Ekwueme will succeed him. Buhari and his Jihadist military group started plotting to remove Shagari after Shagari made that public announcement.

The same reason Buhari allowed Bola Tinubu he doesn't like to succeed him via a massively rigged election instead of allowing Peter Obi an Igbo man that won the election to be announced or for a rerun to take place in which he knew Tinubu wouldn't have had a chance.

Yeye boy
Marinade on this, if you have soul/conscience:

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Ebubu3: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

Hiding truth is not the way to resolve crisis in fact it makes it worse

You can't hurt someone, still hurt them, deny them their right nature given right at that and ask them to just forget about it
Rwanda if not parted along tribal lines would still fight another war

Roman held Europe for 600 years... Yet when the empire collapsed Europe fragmented into their core ethnic lines

Oya na keep staying at home and agitating

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by oilyngbati(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2023
Vipoted:
is Edwin Clark Igbo ?

I, personally had serious issues with some Igbo people while growing up and it cost me people(lives) very dear bt hatred towards an entire race is something beyond me.

You can't be human and still hate an entire race. Stop the hate, let these people be.
I remember growing up, they say if you catch a thief, make sure you hold the thief very well,,,,or else, the thief will turn around and shout that you’re the thief.
I understand the Igbo game very well…..you’re the true hater, villain and atrocious criminal, but is quick to project these crimes unto others.
Who are the drug dealers in Nigeria today and who are quick to label a sitting president a drug dealer?
Who came up with lies that a sitting president died and was buried in Saudi Arabia and replaced with Jublil Al Sudan and who was still asking thesame ‘dead’ president to release the hunchback terrorist, cownu? I go Dey open una yansh on social media!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by franchasofficia: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2023
oilyngbati:
Marinade on this, if you have soul/conscience:
Buhari never liked Tinubu from the start, just like El Rufai too. It was Buhari's wife, Aisha Buhari that remote-controlled Buhari to just let Tinubu to succeed him. Buhari preferred Atiku but he knew it may ignite Nigeria politically being that Atiku was a Northern Muslim, a fellow Fulani like him and him coming out openly to support Atiku would cause national outbursts from the South which may lead to Nigeria's final disintegration.

Though Buhari wanted to stay neutral and used his Presidential kitchen cabinet to secretly help Atiku to win, but Buhari got some chilling warnings from his wife and other close APC members (El Rufai and co) that reminded him the same mistake Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Amaechi, Rochas, Kwankwaso and co made by working against their PDP party flagbearer Goodluck which made him to emerge and how they under APC decimated PDP after Buhari took over power, they reminded him that PDP will most likeky revenge and it may affect him or other of his close political allies and family members should he mistakenly allow Atiku a PDP person to win the election, that was how Buhari made a u-turn to start supporting Tinubu.

But before the APC Primaries, Buhari had two preferred candidates; Rotimi Amaechi and Yemi Osinbajo.

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2023
Vipoted:
is Edwin Clark Igbo ?

Hehehe.

Brotherly, U see am too, abi? sad

I have NEVER seen this Type of HATRED before! 😔🤦

They Blame IGbos for Everything!

They Cry about Igbos and blame Igbos, as if IPOB is the First Militia group that emerged in Nigeria.
We had OPC in 2001/2002 (which killed many Pple in Lagos), MEND in 2006/2007, Etc. 😕

Did Anyone start Castigating Yorubas or Ijaw/Niger Delta Pple, because of that? sad

And like diz Silly Online Tribalists, Some Leaders have had same TERRIBLE mindset.😒

I.e. 'IGBO man must not be Given Anything Good in Nigeria'!
Once you as President Tries it, You are a BAD president. 😕🙁

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Buhari never liked Tinubu from the start, just like El Rufai too. It was Buhari's wife, Aisha Buhari that remote-controlled Buhari to just let Tinubu to succeed him. Buhari preferred Atiku but he knew it may ignite Nigeria politically being that Atiku was a Northern Muslim, a fellow Fulani like him and him coming out openly to support Atiku would cause national outbursts from the South which may lead to Nigeria's final disintegration.

Though Buhari wanted to stay neutral and used his Presidential kitchen cabinet to secretly help Atiku to win, but Buhari got some chilling warnings from his wife and other close APC members that reminded him the same mistake Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Amaechi, Rochas, Kwankwaso and co made by working against their PDP party flagbearer Goodluck which made him to emerge and how they under APC decimated PDP after Buhari took over power, they reminded him that PDP will most likeky revenge and it may affect him or other of his close political allies and family members should he mistakenly allow Atiku a PDP person to win the election, that was how Buhari made a u-turn to start supporting Tinubu.

But before the APC Primaries, Buhari had two preferred candidates; Rotimi Amaechi and Yemi Osinbajo.

Don't waste ur time, Replying him! 🙁

He doesn't have any SENSE in his head. sad

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Fejoku: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

I told someone that the only way Africa can grow is to divided along ethnic lines let those who can stay alone stay alone those who can't merge in their own accord

He said it means Africa would have 500 countries then... I said what's wrong with Africa having 500 countries if it would save millions of life, fast track development?

If Europe that has 10% the diversity of Africa can have over 40 countries why can't Africa have 500 ?
The entire African continent dividing into ethnic lines will be very difficult to implement owning to the fact that we are just too fragmented. However, there should be an open opportunity for any groups who think they're capable of going it alone or with certain ethnic groups they share more affinity with. Some borders might need to be redrawn but it doesn't necessarily mean all countries must be affected. Only those with clear cut templates of survival and potential to excel should be granted audience. No one wants tiny countries who will need food aid to survive.
For the Rwandan situation, I discovered that their case over there was another fulani-hausa relationship. As a matter of fact, there's hardly any language difference presently. You have to mostly rely on physical features and to an extent the possesion of herds of cattles running into far generations to tell who is Hutu from Tutsi. Their religion is still the same Christianity for both. The traditional and cultural hierarchy which placed the cattle owning Tutsis as rulers over the crop farming Hutu's was cemented by the Belgians not minding that the Hutus outmatched the Tutsis in population in ratio 6:1. With modernity and democracy, the age long situation was about to change to favour the Hutu majority but the Belgians not wanting things to happen naturally started to interfere which eventually led to the bitter genocide we all know about today.
To cut the long story short, the current progress under Paul Kageme though good can hardly stop or assuage the feeling of subjugation felt by the majority Hutus. Will it survive after the departure of Kagame? Only time will tell. As for me, it is just a situation that is smoldering and still needs a revisit and it best be done with the Hutus granted ears and hearing what they want for themselves. Nothing else can stop this smolder until this is done. It is very similar to our situation in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by ValarDoharis: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2023
Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu was from Midwest State which is present day South South. Know your history so you dont point to the East in everything!
oilyngbati:

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by ValarDoharis: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2023
Funny enough, it was not an Igbo that made the statement but an Ijaw statesman. You cannot say he is bias, can you?
oilyngbati:
The Igbo have not been saints in the Nigerian political and military aspects. Stop portraying yourselves as victims, while infact you are the true villains. You commit the most heinous crimes against others, and cry victim at thesame time….a strategy used by narcissists to cover up their crimes and hoodwink gullible people.

We’ve seen how ipob/esn terrorists have been attacking the police and military, while you lots deny it. Even your elders and politicians also deny it. Peter Obi claimed that Ipob/esn cannibals are not terrorists, rather they are agitators….agitating for what, we don’t know yet?
A pregnant Hausa woman with her 4 children were killed in Anambra, you all denied it and say it was staged.
Recently, A Yoruba man was beaten, kidnapped and you all denied it….this shows a people with evil hearts.
I wish others will start paying you in your own coin and also come on social media to deny it ever happened.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by franchasofficia: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Don't waste ur time, Replying him! 🙁

He doesn't have any SENSE in his head. sad
Most of them rely on their BATstards and Yoruba Ronu WhatsApp groups where they post propaganda mostly rooted on Igbo hatred

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by franchasofficia: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Funny enough, it was not an Igbo that made the statement but an Ijaw statesman. You cannot say he is bias, can you?
Do they have any sense of reasoning at all? Very anyhow people.

And to the "I am Niger Delta, I am not Igbo" people, this Edwin Clark's untold story should be a wake up call to you all that Hausa-Fulanis don't know you as any Niger Delta, they see you all as Igbo, they even said the same thing about Goodluck Jonathan being Igbo, and claimed Igbo has ruled Nigeria under Goodluck, but when it is time for them deceive you for crude oil politics, they and Yorubas will tell you that you are Niger Delta the great Southsouth; something that doesn't exist in global geography lol

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:
The Irony here is the said 'Appointee' was from Kalabari,
Which is Closer to Ijaw. sad

I made a Thread recently, that Some Persons in Nigeria prefer a Street LUNATIC Holding a Govt Position,
Over a HAVARD QUALIFIED Igbo Man!😕

Needless Ethnic Hatred! 🙁😒🤦

When and how did a Kalabari man equate to being Ibo ?

Dey lie twist lies small small..

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by ValarDoharis: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2023
You do realised that Nzeogwu was from present day SS?
Sharpsharp00123:
insincerity is the bane of the igbos

He listed crimes u committed against others n how u covered it up n started playing victim n u are still asking a useless question

Look at u claiming not to b an Igbo again, so today u are ijaw right

U igbos always claim south south when it’s time to face the consequences of your actions, d other day racoon, taylor88 aka taylor90 aka taylor98 also denied been igbos too

Only God knows how easy it is for u people to deny your forefathers for clout

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by olisaEze(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2023
A northerner was in power for eight years and the country was in despair for eight years. A SW’ner is in power now and the situation is dire! Capacity is not a product of where you come from but who you are! Nigeria cannot move forward because these old men from time to time come out to water the seeds of hate they planted in the minds of the gullible and misinformed! They know no other way to stay relevant, so they all talk like their obsolete knowledge is needed! Why did you not say this that time, why now?? Abeg A’pa goan rest!

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Christistruth03: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2023
This information is not Correct

Gowon had been in Power for 9 years and was not moving and Officers under him like Muritala were Ambitious

Gowon postponing the Transition to Civilian Rule date was what they used as an excuse for the Muritala Coup

They even accused Gowon's Wife and Middle belt Officers of cornering Power for themselves

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

When and how did a Kalabari man equate to being Ibo ?

Dey lie twist lies small small..

Goan Read the Original Post from E. K. Clark. sad

The Man's name was Odoh, from Rivers State!

But Murtala and Co, assumed him to be Igbo.🙁

Just like many TRIBALISTS/IGNORAMUSES assume Emefiele or any Ifeanyi, Azuka or Amaechi to be IGbo. 😕

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Sharpsharp00123: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2023
ValarDoharis:
then y was only Igbo leaders spared?
Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Christistruth03: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2023
ValarDoharis:

Nzegwu denounced Ifeajuna for turning the Coup into a Tribal Coup in the South but even in the North the Coup was Tribal because Ojukwu in Kano was spared while Ademulegun his wife,Sardauna his wife and Sodeinde in Kaduna were not spared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ2pcLO9HSc?si=u8c6JahYZ85Se0Uo

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Goan Read the Original Post from E. K. Clark. sad

The Man's name was inOdoh, from Rivers State!

But Murtala and Co, assumed him to be Igbo.🙁

Just like many TRIBALISTS/IGNORAMUSES assume Emefiele or any Ifeanyi, Azuka or Amaechi to be IGbo. 😕

And why should an Ibo be appointed anything after dragging the country into war over their greed to control same oil.

You are the number 1 cause of the ongoing exploitation of the Niger Delta .

Stop deflecting to the north because your greed and covetous attitude to steal and control the recently discovered oil began with the Jan 15 coup .

A man who was raping a young girl and when her screams brought other criminals to her plight and they chased the first rapist and continued raping her.

This is how we see you in the Niger Delta .

You are not our ally but our biggest enemy.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by ValarDoharis: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2023
Don't shift the goal post! Nzeogwu was from present day Delta State. He was not from the East!
Sharpsharp00123:
then y was only Igbo leaders spared?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Sharpsharp00123: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Don't shift the goal post! Nzeogwu was from present day Delta State. He was not from the East!
I heard u

Then y we’re only Igbo leaders spared?

At least u are claiming he’s not Igbo but they killed all leaders except Igbo leaders

Any explanation to that?

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by ValarDoharis: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2023
Nzeogwu was from Midwest region(present dag Delta State).

Nzeogwu was not an elected official from the East so it would be preposterous to hold Easterners responsible for his actions when they never voted for him to represent them
Christistruth03:

Nzegwu denounced Ifeajuna for turning the Coup into a Tribal Coup in the South but even in the North the Coup was Tribal because Ojukwu in Kano was spared while Ademulegun his wife,Sardauna his wife and Sodeinde in Kaduna were not spared

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by Vinnie2000(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

And why should an Ibo be appointed anything after dragging the country into war over their greed to control same oil.

You are the number 1 cause of the ongoing exploitation of the Niger Delta .

Stop deflecting to the north because your greed and covetous attitude to steal and control the recently discovered oil began with the Jan 15 coup .

A man who was raping a young girl and when her screams brought other criminals to her plight and they chased the first rapist and continued raping her.

This is how we see you in the Niger Delta .

You are not our ally but our biggest enemy.

Dat's the Issue.

How can Every Govt Critic be an IGBO, out of the 250+ Tribes in Nigeria? 😏

God help you Guys with the IGBOPHOBIC Sentiments, you Harbour in your Hearts!🙁😕

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Appointment That Made Murtala Plot Against Gowon- Chief E.k. Clark by paramakina202: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:
The Irony here is the said 'Appointee' was from Kalabari,
Which is Closer to Ijaw. sad

I made a Thread recently, that Some Persons in Nigeria prefer a Street LUNATIC Holding a Govt Position,
Over a HAVARD QUALIFIED Igbo Man!😕

Needless Ethnic Hatred! 🙁😒🤦

This is the reason for Igbo identity crisis and Igbo denial in southsouth to avoid discrimination and institutional marginalization.
You see before the war most Kalabari people considered themselves as Igbo but today this generation will fight you if you call them that they now hide under Ijaw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Takes Early Lead / Revisiting History: The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966 / Ex Edo State Governor Lucky Igbinedion Disgraced At Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.