|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1208950 members, 1561984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 at 09:28 PM
|An International School In Abuja Now Recruiting by dutchy313(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2011|
1. Experienced Primary School Teachers. Candidates must posses a Bachelor's degree in Education or a Postgraduate Diploma in Education. They must have a good command of the English Language and the knowledge of jolly phonics will be an added advantage.
2. Experienced Nursery Teachers. Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Education or a Postgraduate Diploma in Education. They must be Montessori trained with a good command of the English Language and Jolly phonics training.
3. Early Year Head. Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in Education or a Postgraduate Diploma in Education. They must be Montessori trained with a good command of the English Language and Jolly phonics training and must have 5years experience with early years. Working in a leadership position experience will be an added advantage.
4. Fine –Arts/Design Technology Teachers. Candidates must posses a Bachelor's degree in Arts or artistically inclined; must have taught Arts in a Primary School level before.
5. School Nurse. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or the Nigerian Registered Certificate in Nursing. Must have considerable knowledge in first aid application. 3 -5 years experience in Nursing. Will be working with children (between the ages of 1 – 12)
If you meet up with the requirements of any of the above Job description. Kindly e-mail your CV with the Job Title as subject to email@example.com on or before Monday, October 26, 2011
|Re: An International School In Abuja Now Recruiting by 9jastrip(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2011|
The issue with these abuja schools is they collect high fees from parents and pay teachers peanuts. I wont mention a british curriculum school that has the "british" in its name. A secondary school where students even pay as high as 20,000 US dollars in tuition and boarding and teachers are paid 45,000 naira to 60,000 naira.
These school owners are clueless to the fact that these teachers determine if you will retain these students after a session or two. Pay them well and they will stay with your school for life. They need to borrow leaves from schools like Corona in Lagos, you hardly see them advertise for positions because the teachers even have welfare packages that is competitive with what people working for multinationals get.
Some professions like Medicine, education, law are yet to imbibe good business practices that enhances excellence.
|Re: An International School In Abuja Now Recruiting by menason: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2012|
That's very true most of them are very greedy dat y teachers dont stay fo long
Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 29