Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK (27123 Views)

13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base / Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by stasius: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu should give FFK food.

He has run out of supply. That is the summary.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by gigabyte13: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
I thought the Niger Junta has solutions to all the country problems before seizing power.
The junta rather let everybody die than relinquish power.
Pikin wey say, him Mama no go rest, him sef no go sleep.
Let Mali, Burkina Faso and Russia give them power, and all those goats supporting their unpatriotic actions.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by 00FFT00(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
MrLankeeee:

You that is supporting good, why are you posting fake news. Why are you posting fake negative news. It's doesn't make sense boy.

Shebi me, boy?. I no blame you. Bye
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by babajide107: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
It's so funny how people think that the junta are the cause of these babies death and should return power..Nigeria is equally as evil as they are because those who started the coup won't be affected by all this sanctions.They can assess from Mali and co but can the poor majority do?are they encouraging the people to fight the juntas or what??why is both the junta and NIGERIA using the citizen to play games of who surrender first.Thats not fair at all
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by Bluntemperor: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2023
gigabyte13:
I thought the Niger Junta has solutions to all the country problems before seizing power.
The junta rather let everybody die than relinquish power.
Pikin wey say, him Mama no go rest, him sef no go sleep.
Let Mali, Burkina Faso and Russia give them power, and all those goats supporting their unpatriotic actions.

Chief FFK, should just Waka Pass this one!
-Those Niger Republic,Mali,Chad and Cameroon are not good neighbors and from Statistics,they have been behind terrible things happening in Nigeria- Gun-Running, Terrorism,Kindnapping,Drug Cartels,Across Borders, Stealing of Crude-Oil -Crimes,equally aiding Bokoharam and ISWAP,etc!- across- Zanfara, Sokoto,Kaduna,Borno and other Northern Enclaves,etc and unfortunately, People like Buhari, even made some Northerners to Falsely believed that those Countries are part of Nigeria e g imagine extending Railways Lines to Niger!
-So,so Terribly bad Situations and these Countries are not appreciative of Nigeria benevolence,at all!
-The Porous Northern Borders have been used to Scam NIGERIANS and it's the heights of UnPatriotic tendency and why things don't work in Nigeria!
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by Bfly: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
After this Niger should sustain their own power generation
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by 1972xy: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Bullshit ! Ffk has lost our in ministerial nomination ,now he has started attacking Tinubu.
Who is Tinubu to reverse the decision of the ECOWAS against the junta ?
Ffk should pls keep quiet.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by Babathanks(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Restore power to Nigeria first.

Many businesses can't copy again and they are packing up

I tire ooo. 😂. Nigeria self, here in Abuja many street don’t have light for the past 1 Month ooo. My home state even worst in terms of light. Nigeria will not focus on there problem but they will be looking for problems elsewhere
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
" dear and respected friend who has relatives " it sounds like one past leader.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
are you normal, it's on the juntas and not the federal government of nigeria.
If the junta are not compassionate and humane enough to relinquish their power for the babies in her countries to survive why should Nigerians be bothered

If tinubu is heartless, how about the Niger govt that doesn't care about her own citizens?

Has APC cared for you? Are you not a comedian. Chai
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by JAYUK(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
FFK , we don't have electricity in Nigeria, why should we share what we don't have.Since the cessation of power supply to Niger, power outage has Increased.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by bigwig071(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Take your family members to quarantine centers near you, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land will provide treatment for them free of charge, no place for ebola in Nigeria, the druggie, Peter girigory Obi father the grandfather of drug lords was tied with stones and thrown into azu river
oh na where your family and villagers dey already?
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by MySolace: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
aQUINandmore:
This piece doesn't make sense to me.
If it is true that 40 kids die daily, and the junta has not being humane enough to relinquish their power for the kids in their country to live why should Nigeria be bothered?
You mean the Nigeria govt should have more pity for the children of Niger than the govt of Niger ought to have for her own citizens?

That's not true, do u know how many people da die in war? They see it as sacrifice.

It's even gonna make dem both young and old resent Nigeria d more.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by creativehubb: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
This man na wa, wetin concern you with Niger?
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by MySolace: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:
But some Orchins were saying Algeria has been giving free and 24/7 Power Supply to Niger Republic?

Let the Juntas start Performing Magic in Niger Republic nah. Nigeria do not owe them Power Supply.

Sanctions on Niger Republic should be made stricter.
And u think Nigerians don't feel d sanctions too?
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by Eriokanmi: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
This guy pretended not to be aware of the number of babies who died in university of port harcourt teaching hospital last year due to power outage. Nigeria's problem pas Niger own. Leave them alone and tell our leaders to solve our internal wahala first.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by aQUINandmore: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

Has APC cared for you? Are you not a comedian. Chai
kid, that is the point, if APC does not care for me as a citizen why do you expect them to care about kids from another country?

Don't bother replying me again because I am done with kids for today.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by richie240: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
this your sudden love for niger en

Obidients are not loyal to nobody.
They are only loyal to their cause.
To obidients: "the enemies of my enemy is my friend".

They'll soon start singing d praise of ffk now with this tin wey e talk.
cool
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by Parachoko: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
MySolace:

And u think Nigerians don't feel d sanctions too?
It's affecting some Tiny Minority of Nigerians living at the border towns between Niger and Nigeria.

It's also affecting People like you, who have being crying and wailing on behalf of the Juntas in Niger.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by TalkingBird: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Wicket humans everywhere
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by richie240: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nor be d same tin ojukwu did that led to the starvation of millions of biaflans during d war dt d niger junta is also greedily playing out?

Sebi power is more important than d lives of their own citizens nau. So which wan consyn u dia? Abi u are now a Nigerian Nigerien?
cool
Tochj:

Why can't you Agbadorians think like Humans for once?
This thread is about infants dying bcoz of demonic decisions
Be a Human being first.
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by RelevantSolutio(f): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Restore power to Nigeria first.

Many businesses can't copy again and they are packing up

You are right.

However, These people will never allow Uninterrupted Power Supply To Be A Reality in Nigeria since They Are VILE And EVIL.

They Enrich Themselves from Refining Fuel.l That They Sell Back To Us Very Expensively.

So, The Best Solution for Us is To Generate Our Own Electricity Through Solar, Biogas or Hydro.

Anyways;

To All Smart Working Digital Nairalanders; Do Yourself A Favour.

PS:

If you have a website already, Learn How To Use Your Website To Earn A Minimum of $100 per Week Through Google Leads Generation.

Not To Worry, We will help you build A SAAS Website for as low as $33 If you do not have Website Yet So You Can Start Earning Internationally from This Same Method.

Note : Minimum of 1 Hour Work Daily Required
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by richie240: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
The junta dey borrow sense from ojukwu nau.
Na so dt wan too take use strong head cause d death (due to starvation) of millions of biaflans..
cool

kettykin:
The only thing they know is blockade. Kill innocent children and women, may Nigeria never happen to anyone
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by Streetgent: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
It is not hard to know when FFK has received Alert to go and buy food

Why didn't he ask the FG to send Generators to the Hospitals instead

.He needs to remember how Greed led to the untimely violent demise of his Grandfather who was killed in Court by a Client he had swindled
When did this happen?any story on this?
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by blackslayer: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Have you ever wondered what the world population would look like if newborn babies had an option to choose between going back (die) or remain (stay alive and grow up) when they are born? Also making that choice with full knowledge of the current situation and condition of the world they are being born into? I am not trying to be morbid, but truth be told...it would be nice to have that choice! Especially when the new born had no choice in being conceived! I believe if this were the case, it would have hastened the process of trash taking itself out vis-a-vis the extinction of the human race! Yes, human race is trash!
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by simpleseyi: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Send the dead babies to Osogbo and Abeokuta. My people know what to do with the corpses.

Shebi the people of Niger Republic are in support of the coup plotters ni, let them enjoy the results. Wretched idiots in Niger Republic should not be giving birth to more Almajaris who will end up on the streets of Southern Nigeria begging.

Least I forget, the corpses of the dead babies and adults should be transported to Osogbo and Abeokuta, my people are waiting. You cannot be useless while alive and be useless in death again
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by rickyrex(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Restore Power To Niger Republic, I Learnt Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily, Fani Kayode Appeals To Tinubu.

Mr FFK i thought everything about tinubu is right. Leave him alone nah
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by chinae(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Is FFK now part of the Junters?
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by Menclothing: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
You do millilitery coup with planning for your people

Economy of Niger is worse under coup
Democracy is the best
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by tishbite42: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Christistruth03:
It is not hard to know when FFK has received Alert to go and buy food

Why didn't he ask the FG to send Generators to the Hospitals instead

.He needs to remember how Greed led to the untimely violent demise of his Grandfather who was killed in Court by a Client he had swindled
Wow
Can you please throw more light?!
Re: Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK by bdon123(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Restore Power To Niger Republic, I Learnt Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily, Fani Kayode Appeals To Tinubu.

What has dat got to do wit nigeria?do u know numbers of babies that die in somalia?they should buy generator...i mean d juntas hav it all planned out.they should request big suze gen frm russia their ally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Dragged To UN Over Assault / Pat Utomi: This Goat Is Smarter Than Most Nigerian Governors / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.