Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? (4648 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Who Is Gloria .B. Tinubu From The American Universities Year Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
What is going on? shocked

4 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Where did it go? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
This CSU na wah oooooo

4 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
Atiku has Finished Tinubu totally cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
The whole YEAR BOOK has been removed. grin
Abracadabraaaaass

Lemme go and check. grin

8 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by yarimo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
What is going on? shocked
Hehehe PDP and labour party can't proof rigging again ooo chai. PDP and labour party lawyers are the latest millionaires and billionaires oooo grin grin grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
OMG. . .DEM DON REMOVE AM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2023

11 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by helinues: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wailers should receive sense IJN

3 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
omo...na true oooo!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

KanwuliaExtra:
Check this out!
1979 missing. . . GONE!!!

https://www.ancestry.com/yearbooks/school/hq5-Chicago+State+University

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Elsudani2: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:

Try to dey wash your clothes

32 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
omo...na true oooo!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh no!!!
Why JAGABUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? Why do you wanno disgrace Nigeria like dis?
Why? ? ? cry

7 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinus
seunmsg
Legendhero
Freestuffng

see as them dey peep this thread... cool

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Something is definitely going on with this CSU.
I knew it! It did not make any sense.

All those stuupid letters they were writing were ALL LIES!!! shocked

TIEFNUBU DON PUT THEM FOR ONE CHANCE BUS! cry
Why?
A Black school again? ? ? ? ?

The world will laff at Nigeria oooooooooooooooo

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
I have said it before and i will say it again.

Identity Theft
Fake Document
Vile Propaganda
Generational Cowardice

All the above are qualities of Tinubu supporters, from the sad waste region

Just imagine the International Disgrace. Even Mobil will use him as a reason to verify personnel records.. cool

KanwuliaExtra:
Something is definitely going on with this CSU.
I knew it! It did not make any sense.

All those stuupid letters they were writing were ALL LIES!!! shocked

TIEFNUBU DON PUT THEM FOR ONE CHANCE BUS! cry
Why?
A Black school again? ? ? ? ?

The world will laff at Nigeria oooooooooooooooo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ganisucks(f): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
The reward for treason is...

Thomas Jefferson once shot a man on the grounds of the white house for treason.

Treason can never be forgiven.

14 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
I have said it before and i will say it again.

Identity Theft
Fake Document
Vile Propagnanda
Generational Cowardice

All thye above are qualities of Tinubu supporters, from the sad waste region. cool

This is trending on twitter right now. shocked

21 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ganisucks(f): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
helinues:
There will be a putsch in the school's management. And the new administration will reveal everything to the world. It will be so funny.

18 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Even Mobil needs to be asked , how he was employed in the corporation...

The "OLUWOLE" in Tinubu is so disgusting.

ganisucks:
The reward for treason is...

Thomas Jefferson once shot a man on the grounds of the white house for treason.

Treason can never be forgiven.

19 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
Correct...spread the word!!...

Reno needs to be copied..ASAP. cool

KanwuliaExtra:

This is trending on twitter right now. shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Psychokinetic: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
These only show that dingBAT is no master strategist or whatever bullshit his BATstards call him. He’s just been a very lucky opportunist who knows how to use lies and deceit to achieve his aims.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by helinues: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
ganisucks:

There will be a putsch in the school's management. And the new administration will reveal everything to the world. It will be so funny.

This one don come again with another bunkum conspiracy theory

grin
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ganisucks(f): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Even Mobil needs to be asked , how he was employed in the corporation...

The "OLUWOLE" in Tinubu is so disgusting.

Which Mobil? Did you see him there? That one na washee.

18 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Correct...spread the word!!...

Reno needs to be copied..ASAP. cool

Leave that one.
He will beg for death. . . and death will REJECT HIM! grin
The shame will be unbearable.
That man na SCUM I swear.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ganisucks(f): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Psychokinetic:
These only show that dingBAT is no master strategist or whatever bullshit his BATstards call him. He’s just been a very lucky opportunist who knows how to use lies and deceit to achieve his aims.

He wasn't lucky. He was on a contract. His contract has expired but like every sit-tight African leader he wants to renegotiate.

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ElSudani: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is Ancestry.com. Show us it has been removed from the university's records.
This is how they spread senseless rumors.

Is Ancestry.com the record keeper for Chicago State University ?

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
THANK GOD FOR MY DARLING USA!!!

This is the ONLY way this DRUGGY IMPOSTOR can be disgraced.
Mali and Niger MUST hear this!
Cameroun nko?
Chai!!!

I don die!!!

How will I hang my head at work. . .high or low? embarassed

Which kain wahala be dis? For one POLITICAL BASSSTARD that refused to go to school and avoid a life and death IN CRIME? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by ElSudani: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
THANK GOD FOR MY DARLING USA!!!

This is the ONLY way this DRUGGY IMPOSTOR can be disgraced.
Mali and Niger MUST hear this!
Cameroun nko?
Chai!!!

I don die!!!

How will I hang my head at work. . .high or low? embarassed

You are spreading lies.
Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by Ofunaofu: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Tinubu will be disgraced

7 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
ElSudani:

You are spreading lies.

I provided the links right? undecided
As much as I detest TIEFNUBU. . . I will not wish this on him.
This is gonna be HUGE!

I said it is TRENDING ON TWITTER right now.
How did I know? undecided

SEE FOR YOURSELF!

https://www.ancestry.com/yearbooks/school/hq5-Chicago+State+University

3 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by garfield1: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu will be disgraced

He will rule till 2031

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? by AfonjaEmir: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
Better scum... cool

KanwuliaExtra:

Leave that one.
He will beg for death. . . and death will REJECT HIM! grin
The shame will be unbearable.
That man na SCUM I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ex-militant Country Home In Bayelsa / How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria / Bauchi Abolishes Capital Punishments In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.