Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa (10307 Views)

Court Bars NYSC From Publicly Speaking On Peter Mbah's Certificate Saga / Corper Turn Fried Yam Seller - NYSC Saga / Date for 2021 Batch A [Stream 1] POP on NYSC 2022 Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Elibaba1: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2023
zangaozanga:
na Igbo women Carry olosho for Head. northern women nor dey that works

Hausa and Fulani girls wey I dey pieces their vagina for Wusasa in Zaria here. I dey even carry them lodge for Teejay palace(The hotel belonging to Tajudeen Abbas , Current speaker of the house of Reps) in G.R.A Zaria for here. I dey also Bleep many Hausa-Fulani ABU girls for here. Talk another thing oga. Lol!
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Ekpason(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2023
What a big show of illegality!
Had it been she was posted to the ministry in-charge of NYSC, then the NYSC officials will be working under her.
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by poseidon12: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2023
pejuakinab:
Nigerians should just leave this girl alone and let her perform her own best to the development of this country.
We shld also appreciate the fact that we have a youth there in this Ulaba administration.
Don't suffocate the lady pleeeease.

So says a clueless Nigerian. She and the Tinubu administration are breaking the law. She cannot become a Minister without finishing her NYSC.
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by poseidon12: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Abaman001:
Well she's beautiful, let the poor breath

Typical Nigerian male. So because she is beautiful, it's ok for the law to be broken. Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Wallade(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

I believe that the National Assembly screened these ministers before their appointments. Did the various honourables and senators miss that information during her screening, especially the labor party senators and representatives?

She had the effrontery to defend the pervertion of the process that she perpetuated. She is obviously a desperate, corrupt and dishonourable person.

She should resign the appointment ASAP or be removed by the president of FRN.
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by HRMK: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
this lady must be well connected to one of the highly influenced politicians in the north!
we should remember it isnt the first time she was nomiated!her first nomination as a board member was rejected by the senate!for this serving corper to now be federal minister is unprecedented and very disheartening!IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL!!

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by pejuakinab: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2023
Must you abuse? I guess u are an slowpoke to have dropped such a stupid clueless comment.
poseidon12:

So says a clueless Nigerian. She and the Tinubu administration are breaking the law. She cannot become a Minister without finishing her NYSC.
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Knetpro(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2023
Ok o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Straight / Please I Have Not Seen My Callup Num / Nysc Stream 2 Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.