Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa (10290 Views)

Court Bars NYSC From Publicly Speaking On Peter Mbah's Certificate Saga / Corper Turn Fried Yam Seller - NYSC Saga / Date for 2021 Batch A [Stream 1] POP on NYSC 2022 Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by fergie001: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2023
Press Release

STATEMENT FROM BARR. HANNATU MUSA MUSAWA, HON. MINISTER OF ART, CULTURE AND CREATIVE ECONOMY

The attention of Barrister Hannatu Musa Musawa, Hon. Minister of Art, Culture and Creative Economy, has been drawn to a recently circulating piece titled:

MY PERSONAL STATEMENT ON MY NYSC STATUS AS A SERVING MINISTER. The piece is inaccurately associated with her in relation to the current NYSC discussion.

The Hon. Minister clarifies that she has not released any official statement regarding the aforementioned matter and kindly asks the public to be cautious of unverified information.

โ€œI deeply value and appreciate the support, solidarity, and understanding of Nigerians in these times. For clarity, I wish to state that I have not issued any statement on the current issue.โ€

Suleiman Haruna
Deputy Director, Press
Federal Ministry of Information and National Orientation.

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Calabar1stSon: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2023
A country without a rule of law. Nigeria should be sold to Netflix.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Immatex(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2023
Liar!

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by TemplarLandry: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2023
cool
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by wittywriter: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Denial politics by APC featuring Musawa.
BTW if you still take serious the words of any Nigerian presently in the poliitical class then you are on your own.
Maybe the previous speech was AI generated
?.

Wittyness

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by slawomir: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Brendaniel: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu and legitimizing illegality, One of Tinubu's 48 thieves....

Fine woman, Ugly Character

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2023
She presented herself as a graduate and was screened by people who don't know their responsibilities and why they are even there in the first place.
All our senators are after is PRAYERS TO THEIR MAIL BOXES

Here is SECTION 12 of the NYSC ACT

SECTION 12
For the purposes of employment anywhere in the Federation and before employment, it shall be the duty of every prospective employer to demand and obtained from any person who claims to have obtained his first degree at the end of the academic year 1973-74 or, as the case may be, at the end of any subsequent academic year the following:

a) a copy of the Certificate of National Service of such person issued pursuant to section 11 of this Decree

b) a copy of any exemption certificate issued to such person pursuant to section 17 of this Decree

c) such other particulars relevant there to as may be prescribed by or under this Decree

It shall also be the duty of every employer to produce on demand to police officer, not below the rank of an Assistant Superintendent of Police, any such certificate and particulars or copies thereof

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Messileo10000: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2023
If confusion was a person undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by symbianDON(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
A country without a rule of law. Nigeria should be sold to Netflix.
grin grin or better still Kenya Wood...since they love weird things in Kenya

4 Likes

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by pejuakinab: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerians should just leave this girl alone and let her perform her own best to the development of this country.
We shld also appreciate the fact that we have a youth there in this Ulaba administration.
Don't suffocate the lady pleeeease.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by oka4ugoo: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2023
So na who come make the unofficial statement?

This country is gone

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Racoon(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2023
But same you joined the bandwagon of government paid liars to spread the lie and propaganda that unemployment have dropped by or to 4% right?

Impunity, lawlessness and unconstitutionality all begat themselves. Whatever goes around does not only comes around but also stays around. Make una continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by bhella10: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
We know it's the work of yes daddy and his minions cheesy Enjoy your appointment Honourable minister.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by iampeterben(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Make una allow her rest maybe she might function very well. You never can tell. In Nigeria, anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Abaman001(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Well she's beautiful, let the poor breath
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Millimann: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
She is a minister in Abuja

She is a youth corper serving in Abuja

She has fellow youth corpers serving in her ministry

Her fellow youth corpers work under her in her ministry

Her fellow youth corpers probably carry her bag and serve her tea everyday in the office

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Guyman01: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
You are here already just to occupy space and increase your tally for most nonsensical comments on Nairaland within 3 months of registering your Moniker of over 5k angry

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by jmoore(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Wahala. APC dey forge press statements too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by DukeNija(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria is a joke. Just forget about this country and move on with your life. A country where anything goes canโ€™t be taken seriously. Zero governance ethics and accountability has led us to this point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by FuckTheMod: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2023
If this USELESS ALMAJฤชRI OLOSHO IS NOT REMOVED, THEN I HAVE LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR TINUBU.

THIS APPOINTMENT IS STRONGLY SENTIMENTAL AND UNREASONABLE.
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Emu4life(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Now, y'all will know the difference between a Civilized/Bright individual and a Typical Nigerian Criminal.
When Mrs. Kemi Adeosun had this same kinda controversy, she resigned honorably. I will forever respect that Woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by GYBABA(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2023
You never even start work properly, you don join dem
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Devil1Messenger: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2023
iampeterben:
Make una allow her rest maybe she might function very well. You never can tell. In Nigeria, anything is possible.
Which one is she might function well?
Was she not put there to perform?

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by bhella10: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2023
FuckTheMod:
If this USELESS ALMAJฤชRI OLOSHO IS NOT REMOVED, THEN I HAVE LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR TINUBU.

THIS APPOINTMENT IS STRONGLY SENTIMENTAL AND UNREASONABLE.
You can choose to be different and do something about it rather than wail online all day.
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Sangoamadioha1: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2023
pejuakinab:
Nigerians should just leave this girl alone and let her perform her own best to the development of this country.
We shld also appreciate the fact that we have a youth there in this Ulaba administration.
Don't suffocate the lady pleeeease.

50 year old woman na him you dey call girl. No let small body deceive you o.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by lexy2014: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2023
iampeterben:

Who is not allowing her to rest?

If she has started with illegality, how then is she going to function well?

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Pwettylinda(f): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2023
grin
Re: I Haven't Spoken On NYSC Saga, Statement Not From Me - Musawa by Ofunaofu: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2023
If you haven't spoken, then who did

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Have Not Seen My Callup Num / Share Registration Problems Here / Nysc Stream 2 Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.