Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,538 members, 7,827,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement (27465 Views)

4 Countries Dangote Fertilizer Plant Has Been Exported To. Number 2 Will Wow You / Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster / Africa’s Richest Man To Revive Dangote Cement London IPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by wirinet(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Peterlove11:

This your reason no pure.....How has defending LGBTQ and giving them 'Rights' add any beautiful thing to human civilization. Our actions has ripple effects. MOST GAYS WERE MOLESTED WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG, TEENAGERS. and overtime they internalized this paranormal behavior and start to accept themselves as gays. It's not normal. And there is no need for its promotion among humanity.
What do you understand by humanity? Humanity has nothing to do with LGBTQ. Humanity relates to how we deal and relate to other humans particularly the vulnerable. We Black African are the most inhumane of all the races I know. We are even inhumane to our own kith and kins. We were the only people that sold our brothers and sisters for money. Till today we still use our brothers and sisters to make money in money rituals and sacrifices.
As I said out of all the terrible evils all around us - Kidnapping, murder, child sexual abuse, greed, dead conscience, etc., It is LGBTQ that is your greatest concern.

What do you mean " MOST GAYS WERE MOLESTED WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG, TEENAGERS"? How many gays do you know and how many many you know that were molested when they were young or teenager? Are you insinuating that it's child molestation that turn children into gay adults? You are just making false projections to justify your hatred for anything LGBTQ. Many straight people had been sexually molested as children.

Even though majority of so called gays are in it for the fad, there a small minority that their sexuality is not really straight forward. There is something called intersex, this is a condition whereby the individual have a mix of chromosomes, such as XXY. Such person may appear as a girl with a dick, or a boy with breasts. Sexuality can be more complex than the traditional estrogen or testosterone dominant behaviour.

Nobody give a Bleep if you are straight or gay but stop parading your sexuality in my face or our children faces. Keep your bedroom madness to yourself

I agree 100%. Sex and sexuality as well as religion should be private affairs and not issues you should flaunt on other peoples faces.

1 Like

Re: Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement by Peterlove11: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2023
I agree 100%. Sex and sexuality as well as religion should be private affairs and not issues you should flaunt on other peoples faces.[/quote]

Your last paragraph is why we are saying the same thing......Nobody give a Bleep about your sexuality. Keep it in the bedroom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / What Sells In Nigeria These Days? / Google CEO, Sundar Pichai Visits Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.