Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine (9780 Views)

Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv / JUST IN: US Announces Sanctions Targeting Venezuela’s Oil Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Clemzy19(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Help them fight their war, not aids
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Karnice600: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2023
hammerT:
US LONG LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY.

FROM THE TIME, THEY GO ROUND TELLING US TO NORMALISE MAN ON MAN SEX, IS WHEN I KNEW THEY HAVE LOST IT

DONT EXPECT SENSE FROM THEM ANYTIME SOON.

Exactly.
But come o, now let's look at you. You sabi say you sef na established idiot. A very disturbing one at that.
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by hammerT: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Karnice600:

Exactly.
But come o, now let's look at you. You sabi say you sef na established idiot. A very disturbing one at that.

Ya fada there
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Bfly: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2023
To what end again?
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Pacesetter123(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2023
Waste of taxpayers money. angry
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Karnice600: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2023
kareemkamil:
Continue waist USA money, u gonna loose world power.

Its waste not waist, you Putin's idiot. Waist is the body part below the abdomen, where your girlfriend's beads dangle when you both indulge in immorality.
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Karnice600: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2023
BabaIbo:

You just dey jam talk anyhow.

The guy is a licensed, established idiot and has a valid ID card to that effect.
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Justiceleague1: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2023
mosho2good:
*WELCOME TO NIGERIA* _where:_
**Omolaso* dey borrow *clothes.*
**Omowunmi* dey do *_abortion* ._
**Soldier* don beat *_Majiyagbe_* mercilessly.
**Remilekun* self don dey *_cry* ._
**Makanjuola* don dey do *_Yahoo* ._
**_Den_ don carry *Mosafejo* go *_court* ._
**EFCC* Don catch *_Oriyomi* ._
**Owolabi* no get *_money_* again.
**Balogun* dey fear *war.*
**Asiwaju* dey carry *last.*
**Ewatomi* dey use *bleaching* creme.
**Bankole* na *tenant.*
**Tobi* no *fat* at all.
*Folorunsho** dey hire *bodyguards.*
**Adekunle* self no get_ single *cap.*
**Adesoga* na *Omo_* *_ise_* him be.
Ground no level at all for 9ja
😂😂😂😂
May the almighty God return naija to factory settings
Can you please translate those yoruba names, thanks
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Abrahamweb(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2023
grandstar:
Anyway you look at it, Russia is messed up! A victory is simply impossible and any would be pyrrhic

The economic sanctions have grounded the economy and the rouble might soon resemble rubble.
Oboy some idiots still dey this Nigeria o.
Russia is the best performing economy in Europe.
Abeg no dey listen to BBC/CNN o,if you want to gets the facts and not propaganda.
Russia has already won,the have annexed more Ukrainian states than before the war,is that not victory?
MYMU 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Tover: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2023
They got money for wars but can't feed the poor embarassed
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Abrahamweb(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2023
Fugazy2023:
If I were to be POTUS, I will harm Ukraine with at least 10 nuclear weapons to do with it whatever they like
See this idiot.
You think if it was that easy they wouldn't have done that.
Make them try am now,make I see something.
Some people dey reason with their an*s o.
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Abrahamweb(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2023
southsouthking:
You'll tell some people that The USA has some deadly weapons that the world don't know about, they'll still argue with you.
They'll start calling China, Russia, and the likes.
Only Washington security annual budget go humble you.
But they cannot humble only Russia?
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by TenQ: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2023
2016easy2017:

You are as stupid as the word sounds.

If Russia withdraws, then the war starts in full scale with NATO invading Russia..

If US withdraws, the war ends by default
Since this is what you want for a free country Ukraine:

I honestly feel like saying to you that:
May you experience this "beautiful" lot of Ukraine with Russia all your life
AND
That all your helpers will withdraw so that your strong "friendly" neighbours can overrun you.

If the Russia is fair to Ukraine, you needn't worry a bit as this is a beautiful prayer you should say a Big Amen to: isn't it?

it is so beautiful to have exactly what we wish for others isn't it?
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Fugazy2023: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Abrahamweb:

See this idiot.
You think if it was that easy they wouldn't have done that.
Make them try am now,make I see something.
Some people dey reason with their an*s o.

I'm better than your useless mother and if you call me an idiot, I guess you know the slowpoke your mother is
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by grandstar(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Oboy some idiots still dey this Nigeria o.
Russia is the best performing economy in Europe.
Abeg no dey listen to BBC/CNN o,if you want to gets the facts and not propaganda.
Russia has already won,the have annexed more Ukrainian states than before the war,is that not victory?
MYMU 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have to ascertain whether he has gained more ground in Ukraine but the war isn't going as expected.

Check the videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwWAYIKn_KA&pp=ygUQcnVzc2lhJ3MgZWNvbm9teQ%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9WPzrCL2eo&pp=ygUQcnVzc2lhJ3MgZWNvbm9teQ%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-s14xhI9o&pp=ygUQcnVzc2lhJ3MgZWNvbm9teQ%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8WjXBBdh04&pp=ygUQcnVzc2lhJ3MgZWNvbm9teQ%3D%3D
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by justuschi50: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

We need mental aid package for some people here
yoruba the tribe that calm to be wish.
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by CuntPeddler: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
DMerciful:
US just pushing Ukraine to death.

Instead of US to face Russia directly, they are going through Ukraine. Instead of US to face China directly they're going through Taiwan.
Instead of France to face Niger directly, they're going through Nigeria

Instead of Russia facing the US directly during the gulf war they decided to go through Iraq and saddam.

U must be a kid that’s why u don’t know some of these things
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by DMerciful(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
You've said nothing
CuntPeddler:

Instead of Russia facing the US directly during the gulf war they decided to go through Iraq and saddam.

U must be a kid that’s why u don’t know some of these things
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Onitola2: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

aid package or loan?
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by romme2u: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
pansophist:

You get sense.

Some go rather blow am ontop woman, wey tomorrow she go ask him, what have you done for me? grin

As I de so, just one big stout and catfish,

If you wan scatter me finish, make the woman wey brings the fish and beer get big yansh, with caramel skin like Rihanna.

Then I go use your name sing song of praise for church. I am a simple man.

smiley

cheesy cheesy

Even u follow like better thing on top of ur philosophies
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by CuntPeddler: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
DMerciful:
You've said nothing

Because your skull is empty
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by Papagoodness: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
United have invested so much in Ukraine by fuelling the war with Russians even when they know their chances to defeat them are slim
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by grandstar(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2023
koolaid87:
Hahaha

This sick nations that has 18 percent of her people homeless is dishing out foreign aids.

Charity begins at home Uncle Sam

You meant 0.18% or 18 in 10,000 persons
Re: US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine by koolaid87: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2023
grandstar:

You meant 0.18% or 18 in 10,000 persons

.18 percent.

My bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Suspends BBC, Voice Of America For Two Weeks / Goats Detained For Damaging Car In India / South African 1st Lady Pregnant. Paternity In Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.