Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber (30199 Views)

PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Melagros(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
PDP must be stupid to make Nyesom Wike part of it bayelsa gubernatorial campaign Council since the unfolding events of the 2023 elections begin to manifest.
I tell you, over stupid if that list is true
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Olichoke: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wike 404 needs to be studied as a course for all political science students.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by assholemods: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you a PDP Member?
Are you blind to all the events unfolding? Wike is now a minister under Tinubu so where do you expect his loyalty to be?
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Coldie(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:
PDP must be stupid to make Nyesom Wike part of it bayelsa gubernatorial campaign Council since the unfolding events of the 2023 elections begin to manifest.
Wike is more pdp than atiku.

Apc knows the gem they have just by having Wike under their wing, Wike departing pdp marks the end of pdp
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by BabaIbo: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
I think this is a trap for him, if he declines PDP's appointment, they will have better ground to expel him.

But this current PDP excos are big mu mus.

Stewpid set of people, they should have expelled this guy and try their possible best to align with Obi and Kwankwaso.

Very dull party, na that ogogoro sipping ij aw man start all these non sense.

Obj's PDP na kakaraka party honestly.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Ihenzy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Coldie:

Apc knows the gem they have just by having Wike under their wing, Wike departing pdp marks the end of pdp
You're funny.
When Atiku was sponsoring PDP in 1999 where was wike or you think PDP started in 2011?
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by BabaIbo: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Coldie:

Taah, sharap dia.

FYI, if Obi and Kwankwaso can align with PDP, Wike can go to hell.
Who cares?

The problem here is Atiku and Wike, nothing more or less.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by BabaIbo: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ihenzy:

You're funny.
When Atiku was sponsoring PDP in 1999 where was wike or you think PDP started in 2011?

Don't mind all these kids that thinks Wike is the only one to have sponsored the party.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by alizma: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
PDP actually undermined Wike's influence during Presidential Election. At the State level now, Wike will not try to go against APC.
It was Atiku that is full of himself that undermine his potential. Just like he went searching for server during Buhari's era, he is now in Chicago looking for a certificate of which the outcome will make no meaning to 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by bora1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Wike the hot cake grin
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by NotProphet: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Unittyy:
Wike is an asset, his influence cut across the whole Niger Delta region. He's the jagaban of south south politics.
mumu
his influence nor pass rivers
let him come EDO or DELTA or even akwa ibom and claim jagaban grin
i trust my Edo people. he will be chased away like we did to Tinubu in 2020
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by crisubanijunior(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
😂 wike like dis na Political dual citizen for Nigeria
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by IfnobeGod20: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Both want to see where his loyalty lies.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by ultimateprof: 12:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Odjirigho:
It's a trap fr Wike by PDP to finally expel him if he declines

Wike is playing his last card in Nigeria politics, he will soon be forgotten.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by AfonjaPriest: 2:02am On Aug 30, 2023
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by brownbib(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2023
They cant do without him grin grin grin
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by blesdman(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Many of you who said he would no more be relevant after may 29 have been proved wrong
Exactly the point.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Abimbola29(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2023
Racoon:
Walai Dem mumu no be small
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by MrAgbako: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2023
agulion:
Ok now, Yoruba Muslims are causing trouble in kwara state and nobody is talking now, how can a local Yoruba Muslim stop an Ifa whoshiper from practicing his religion,
you dey mad. Ipob boys are burning and killings people in the east and to make it worse they cannibalize on fellow igbos and strangers
Nah Yoruba matter go break ya neck
Ewu gambia 😂
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Thomasankara(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2023
[/color]Wike the rat and bird, all in one. The batman[color=#770077]🤣
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Thomasankara(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2023
[/color]now I understand what Tinubu was hinting at, during one of his campaigns, when he said God bless PDAPC[color=#770077] grin cheesy
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by 2016easy2017: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2023
It easy here. Let APC man be the deputy governor while PDP be the governor. Joint campaign
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Clinghton: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2023
A country without rules and regulatory body ends in coup
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Weretuntun: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2023
wike is the most fraudulent politician, he just too smart
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by highchief1: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Nemere2020:
Nyesom Wike's name appeared as Number 12 on the PDP Campaign List and appeared as Number 6 on the APC released Campaign Council list.
weda u like him or not,dude has made history in Nigerian politics
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2023
duro4chang:

Just like obi jumping from party to party can only happen in NAIJA
I'll pass. Your reasoning from what you said up there, shows you don't deserve my attention
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
GetYourPVC02:

Na people like u misled Atiku and still couldn'tdeliver the votes he needed to win.
LESSON: If u want to succeed in naija politics, kindly avoid this kind of people.
Shut up!!!

Wike is selfish and greedy. Atiku only said if it's to be zoned, then it should go to the South East, since both Southsouth and the North have had their shot in 2015 and 2019 respectively. What's bad in that?

But Wike insisted the entire Southsouth must be allowed to vie while the North must excluded. Abeg Atiku was right to refuse.

The problem is you lot just want to "succeed in Naija politics" whether or not the right thing is done. Your type are the ones destroying our morals in the name of playing politics. The same politics being used to deliver good governance in Europe and other parts of the world. No wonder there are coups here in there across Africa. You think we'll remain docile forever. Mtcheewww
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by duro4chang(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
kayone2:

I'll pass. Your reasoning from what you said up there, shows you don't deserve my attention
Just because I mentioned your lord and savior peter obi? Obi is a desperate politician jumping from one party to another in order to loot our commonwealth.
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Papagoodness: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Wahala for who no know the country is a joke
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Larryndelaw: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
Prince111111:
no you got it wrong. PDP knows he would likely attend the APC because they are feeding him at the present. Hence, his inclusion to her own committee list. And believe me, this will bring to an end the PDP tussle. Sometimes when you want to chase out someone, you have to first put him on the spot.
PDP don't have the balls to suspended Wike
Re: Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber by Prince111111: 1:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Larryndelaw:
PDP don't have the balls to suspended Wike
he will be suspended the moment they completed their plans with the LP and some factions of the NNPP. PDP only need Obi not Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.