Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? (660 Views)

15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / Opposition Hired Miscreants To Boo Buhari In Maiduguri – Presidency / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Isn't it time Presidiot Tilumbu send Amotekun and his useless shameless online miscreants to invade Niger and Gabon? Stupid fools!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by Ozommadu: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by wis3(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Isn't it time Presidiot Tilumbu send Amotekun and his useless shameless online miscreants to invade Niger and Gabon? Stupid fools!!!
jobless ipob terrorist 😁

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by LagosPrince: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2023
Do you want them to disgrace him like they did in niger republic?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by itsme01: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2023
cool

Their great grandfather were raised with hate to hate Lord Lugard

Their Grandfather were raised to hate Awolowo

They were raised to hate Tinubu

When will this Monkeys evolve into modern human without hate in their hearts

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by LagosPrince: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:

So who killed Funsho Williams in Lagos?

When someone speak the truth, some foolish Tinubu supporters say it's hate .

Evil doers hate the truth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by wis3(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2023
LagosPrince:
Do you want them to disgrace him like they did in niger republic?
you went from princeoflagos to lagosprince . How jobless can you be ? After all the noise about how obi must win the election. I dey shame for you 😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2023
wis3:
jobless ipob terrorist 😁

I don't debate with chronic idiots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2023
wis3:
you went from princeoflagos to lagosprince . How jobless can you be ? After all the noise about how obi must win the election. I dey shame for you 😁

Fvck off!!! Chronic ignoramus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by Elsudani2: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2023
wis3:
jobless ipob terrorist 😁

A ronu skull mining addict

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by wis3(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

I don't debate with chronic idiots.
I didn't even know we were having a debate in the first place. Olodo😁

1 Like

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:
cool

I don't encourage monkeys to visit my thread or comment on my posts.

4 Likes

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by Teddy0147(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Dullard Gabon is Central African not west Africa…. Ecowas is for west African countries

2 Likes

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by wis3(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Elsudani2:

A ronu skull mining addict
Are you tayad of sitting at home? Flatheade.d ipob cannibal😁

3 Likes

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2023
Elsudani2:

Moh247 the jobless and hopeless egbon

He is a very shameless slowpoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by Elsudani2: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2023
wis3:
Are you tayad of sitting at home? Flatheade.d ipob cannibal😁

My head is flat and intact .

Where is the head of your mother and father?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Teddy0147:

Dullard Gabon is Central African not west Africa…. Ecowas is for west African countries

Fvck off!!! Mpama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Elsudani2:

You mean his useless drunk father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by itsme01: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
LagosPrince:

So who killed Funsho Williams in Lagos?

When someone speak the truth, some foolish Tinubu supporters say it's hate .

Evil doers hate the truth.

You must be a child, so your parents told you Tinubu killed Funsho Williams?!

Only a lunatic wouldn't atleast read Wikipedia page of Funsho Williams and also News about his death

Please go and read... Funsho Williams was murdered by PDP Guber primaries contestant and was arrested and transfered to Abuja on IGP and Obasanjo's orders before the quash the case

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by wis3(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Fvck off!!! Chronic ignoramus.
Tinubu is your president. Kill yaself😁😄😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by Elsudani2: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

You mean his useless drunk father?

Yes the dirty Agbo drinking fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
wis3:
My mother is a shameless useless good for nothing prostitute

You're right

1 Like

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by itsme01: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Elsudani2:

Moh247 the jobless and hopeless egbon

Useless boy, what I have made from a single Euro / USD forex pair this morning you can't earn it till this year runs out

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:

Everyone in my family is completely useless

True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by LagosPrince: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:

You must be a child, so your parents told you Tinubu killed Funsho Williams?!

Only a lunatic wouldn't atleast read Wikipedia page of Funsho Williams and also News about his death

Please go and read... Funsho Williams was murdered by PDP Guber primaries contestant and was arrested and transfered to Abuja on IGP and Obasanjo's orders before the quash the case

Guilty conscience, where did I mentioned Tinubu?

Ok I understand truth will finds it way out and you just maybe admitted it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by wis3(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Elsudani2:

It is good that you're admitting you've got a flat.head. Normally, Igbos no dey get sense 😄

1 Like

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by helinues: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
Illiteracy is indeed a disease.

I guess Gabon is also part of Ecowas

Half baked lots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2023
itsme01:

I am both a compound and complex idiot

Fixed

1 Like

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by itsme01: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2023
LagosPrince:

Guilty conscience, where did I mentioned Tinubu?

Ok I understand truth will finds it way out and you just maybe admitted it

Children being poisoned by their parents who simply feel they are failure who can't achieve half of what Tinubu achieved at 70

13 Likes

Re: When Will Tilumbu Send His Online Miscreants To Invade Gabon? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2023
helinues:
My mother is a shameless useless senseless prostitute

You're right

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

More From Anambra Investment Summit 2023 (photos) / What Happened To Dangote Refinery? / BREAKING: Desperate Shaibu Forces His Way Into Obaseki's Personal Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.