Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Looking For Voiceover Actor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking For Voiceover Actor (162 Views)

IPOB DIPLOMACY: The Right Behavior Of A Prospectus State Actor / Igbo Nollywood Actor Prominent at APC Convention / Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Declare His Intension To Contest For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Voiceover Actor by Mbuhari2023: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
I am looking for a voiceover service for my YouTube video, if you interested, you can contact me via this email @ mosesmwada1881@gmail . com for pricing.
Preferably, you can send the text below as an audio email attachment to speed up the selection.
I have a flat rate of 100naira per minute put it flexible.
Below is the text

"Hello, I'm [Your Name], and I'm not just a voice; I'm the voice you've been searching for. As a seasoned voiceover actor, I bring more than just words to the script; I bring stories to life.

With a career spanning [Number of Years] years, I've had the privilege of lending my voice to a diverse array of projects, from commercials that captivate audiences to narrations that transport listeners to far-off worlds. My versatile vocal range allows me to seamlessly shift between warm and inviting, authoritative and commanding, or whimsical and friendly, depending on your project's needs.

What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to delivering top-notch quality. Every word I speak is infused with passion and precision, ensuring that your message resonates with your audience long after they've heard it.

Whether you're looking for a voice to represent your brand, guide your viewers through a documentary, or add depth to your characters in animation, I'm here to make your project shine.

Let's collaborate and transform your vision into an unforgettable auditory experience. Together, we'll create something extraordinary. Contact me today, and let's bring your project to life."
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by WeShallSee: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Drop whatsapp number
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by Mbuhari2023: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
H
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by BoldBrainz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
How flexible is your payment package? Oration requires a lot more coordination than putting words to paper.
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by Mbuhari2023: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:
How flexible is your payment package? Oration requires a lot more coordination than putting words to paper.
It can go up or down depending on quality
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by BoldBrainz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mbuhari2023:

Very well.
Re: Looking For Voiceover Actor by BoldBrainz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mbuhari2023:

Left you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Assigns Portfolios To New Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Deployed / Tinubu Recalls Nigeria’s UK Commissioner / Tinubu Recalls Ambassador To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.