Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise (52508 Views)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by fergie001: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEipaAmxu3U
I am Ali Bongo Ondimba, President of Gabon and I want to send a message to all the friends that we have all over the world, to tell them to make noise, to make noise for the people here have arrested me and my family.

My son is somewhere, my wife is in another place and right now, I am at the residence and I don't know what's happening. I don't know what's going on and I am calling you to make noise, to make noise, to make noise really, I am thanking you.

Thank you.

SOURCE: Stanis Bujakera Tshiamala

On Saturday, the Central African Nation's Communications Minister, Rodrigue Mboumba Bissawou, on state television said that internet access was being restricted indefinitely, saying there had been calls for violence and the spreading of disinformation.

The announcement came after voters cast ballots to elect new local leaders, national legislators and Gabon's next President.

The junta have lifted the ban.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by TemplarLandry: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
cool God will not let you knowww…

Tho Bongo family has been ruling Gabon for 56 years.

In 2009, Ali took over from his dad and ruled for 2 good terms.

Now he rigged himself in last Saturday, hoping to serve third term of 7 years even though he has partial stroke throughout the left side of his body.

Shoutout to the Gabonese military.
I dedicate β€œAlejo Oran” by Chinko Ekun to them. Great jam!

https://www.nairaland.com/2735416/revealed-gabonese-president-ali-bongo

396 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
should we tell him?

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by iykejohnson(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
He should scream louder
People down here can't hear him

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by GOFRONT(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this Perilous time.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by JealousCobra(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mischievous former president!!

Unfortunately no one will make that noise but rather it will be celebrations on the streets.

Accept your fate!

Can vision less Nigeria's politicians learn from all these 😎

177 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by FuckTheMod: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin
Wey rey talk talk say he doesn't know what's going on grin

Your papa ate and had his cakes, RULING FOR ABOUT 40 YEARS. YOU WON'T BE THAT LUCKY
grin grin

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Kaxmytex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by FuckTheMod: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
embarassed
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by TimT: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Family business 🀣🀣

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by sotall(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
undecided

This one don turn to party DJ " Everybody make some noise" grin grin

Make some noise kee you dia.

224 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by realmindz: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Your father ruled for 4 decades, you took over and want to rule and pass to your children

And funny enough, these small African countries are the same mocking Nigeria .
Just like Cameroon too.

Nigeria is still far ahead of this guys in everything, at least there is political stability in the country compared to a country where one person rules for decades

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Airlohim(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Na that noise go kill you eranko

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Righthussle: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Make which noise ? Who you give voice ? You will make your noise alone. Puppet of the west.

After francophone African countries are liberated, anglophone Africans will follow suit.

We don tire. They stay in their country to choose our leaders like they are choosing akara. Our elections are a mere joke to them. They're always against any candidate they perceive can lift us out of poverty or stop them from stealing our resources. To them, we are just occupying the space in our country, they own the land and the natural/ mineral resources.

We don tire for the West.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by 9jatriot(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
All French speaking countries. Can someone tell me what the real issue is?

Me sef don confuse

16 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by chukxy44(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Make which noise sir?

9 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Image123(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Make noise ke? All the noise wey Obi followers dey make since over one year, no be vain labour and terrorism dem collect?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Brendaniel: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
If your people are in support of the military guys then who are you now telling to shout for you?

It is quite clear the people were not with you and you were not with the people

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by KennethEnyi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chaos erupting Francophone Africa-WideπŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by NwaNimo1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good riddance......

Cameroun next.......then Nigeria.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Maxxim: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Helpless situationπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Zeus123: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Stupid son of a bitch said make noise. πŸ™„. When they said perform well, it's for your safety. Bongo family has being in office for decades and no development.

Look at Rwanda and the development there, am sure kegami can be there for decades more.

The only govt elected person I don't mind ruling for decades is fashola.

When you perform well, your place is insured.

Imagine young soldiers enlisted to fight for that fucker in Niger and now this goat in Gabon, God forbid. People with no value.
Paul biya should be next

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by azpekuliar: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
We should make noise with which internet? The one that you shut down on Saturday during and after the election? You must be raving mad.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Yankee101: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Shebi they say he is Igbo?
A refugee from Biafra?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by socialmediaman: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
You go explain tire no evidence grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Throwback: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
This one is very much responsible for the coup in his country.

A sit tight family running democracy like a monarchical inheritance.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by bdon12: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEipaAmxu3U

SOURCE: Stanis Bujakera Tshiamala

On Saturday, the Central African Nation's Communications Minister, Rodrigue Mboumba Bissawou, on state television said that internet access was being restricted indefinitely, saying there had been calls for violence and the spreading of disinformation.

The announcement came after voters cast ballots to elect new local leaders, national legislators and Gabon's next President.

The junta have lifted the ban.
I dont support coups bt bongo has was not installed democratically. His family has been ruling for over 40yrs therefore i commend d millitary.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by safarilove(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
oya Gabonese, President say make una make noise oo..
Better thank your stars that you are alive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by skultrick(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Look at his dirty and corrupt face... Your father ruled for 42 years, and then you took over and now even going for a 3rd term. If God gives him life, he'll outdo his father, and after that, his son will take over. If only the monarchical democracy has improved the quality of life of Gabonese, I doubt the military would have the impetus to stage a coup. But no, it's a jungle, the winner takes it all.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BLACK RACE? WHY IS THE AVERAGE BLACK MAN SO GREEDY?

The average black man hates humanity, he cares only about himself, others can go and die.

Putin has been ruling for years now, but Russians careless because the quality of life hasn't gone bad.

There is corruption in the US, UK and every other country that Africans like to visit but the difference is that their leaders steal some and keep some for the people. In Africa, our leaders steal public fund with impunity.

A lot of single adults in Nigeria can't even comfortably take care of their bills not to talk of getting married while many married live in abject poverty. See how long it's taking to implement a new minimum wage despite the fat balance in government cofers - thank to subsidy removal. Yet it takes the speed of light to increase wages for legislators and their likes.

Just look at INEC, after promising to ensure transparency by transmitting results in real-time decided to commit fraud in broad daylight.

It's high time African leaders start being responsible. We need to start following due process in Africa otherwise the institutions will get even weaker, lawlessness will reign supreme and poverty will continue to ruin the destinies of the people.

Meanwhile, I got a neatly used Huawei Band 7 - 25k
Mi Band 7 - 25k

Check my signature for my number, WhatsApp me if you like it.

I stay in Abuja, so Abuja residents only.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.