Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi (16791 Views)

I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi / What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat / Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 2:27am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Obaseki was not ready for governance before he was foisted on the people by oshiomhole.

Such a clueless and useless governor, no state has ever had it this bad in Africa.
Obaseki, I curse you.

I am in love with wike, wike please love me back and I will show you something kiss kiss
you wan show am Toto? Pls don't have any thing to do with Wike ooo. That man is a condemned criminal and an election rigger
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by ruffcoin09(m): 2:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Very useless governor with his ogun state counterpart Dapo Abiodun.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by nkwoemeka(m): 3:17am On Aug 31, 2023
People using the roads are suffering, go to uromi or agbede or ekpoma just to mention but a few and see things for yourself, trucks line up for up to a week before they can go through a bad section only to meet another one in the next place. Please someone must take holistic action on these roads immediately and stop playing politics with it . frankly speaking the road users are suffering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by olisaEze(m): 3:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Neegha is still on campaign mode, get to work already! Haba, a Minister doesn’t need to call a press conference to educate a seating Gov. on procedure! undecided

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Jagaban2012: 4:25am On Aug 31, 2023
This Obaseki doesn't have an excuse for this road fixing....because if Churches like RCCG, Winner Chapel Deeper Life can pick up State and Federal government responsibility of road work/construction....how.much more a State government.....
Obaseki has packed Edo State money, and he for people not to accuse him...he is diverting the attention to Federal Government....the same people.of Edo state fell for his slogan Edo no be Lagos...now....he will come with another political format....and Edo people.go fall for it....he might link any popular candidate to Oshiomole or Tinubu....and people of Edo state will.fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by occfx: 4:43am On Aug 31, 2023
Edo2020:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/08/30/edo-federal-roads-stop-playing-politics-with-peoples-lives-fg-slams-obaseki-metrowatch/

So without permission, bad roads cannot be fixed? It is possible, the south east does not have permission to fix there bad roads... Nonesense
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by azikiweironsi(m): 4:52am On Aug 31, 2023
mondob2k:
Obaseki that has not been able to fix State roads.

Permission or not he won't do anything about those roads.

We can't wait for him to leave come 2024.

grin grin
Edo no be Lagos.
Eyes don dey clear.

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by eventainment(m): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Obaseki no try for Edo at all...
You are not informed about the privileges he has created
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Yankee101: 5:00am On Aug 31, 2023
E wan do politics for him people Umahi burst him bubble

Oya fix the roads

4 Likes

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by DenreleDave(m): 5:07am On Aug 31, 2023
mondob2k:
Obaseki that has not been able to fix State roads.

Permission or not he won't do anything about those roads.

We can't wait for him to leave come 2024.

He won't leave. Shebi Edo nor be Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by DenreleDave(m): 5:08am On Aug 31, 2023
eventainment:

You are not informed about the privileges he has created

Why not tell us?
Mann failed jooor

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Pointnoire(m): 5:08am On Aug 31, 2023
What would Kogi people say nah

aQUINandmore:
Obaseki was not ready for governance before he was foisted on the people by oshiomhole.

Such a clueless and useless governor, no state has ever had it this bad in Africa.
Obaseki, I curse you.

I am in love with wike, wike please love me back and I will show you something kiss kiss
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by aQUINandmore: 5:13am On Aug 31, 2023
Pointnoire:

yahaya Bello is light years ahead of obaseki.
Despite smaller federal allocation, no 13 percent derivation funds, what yahaya Bello did in one year is far more than what obaseki has done in 7 years.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by eventainment(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

Why not tell us?
Mann failed jooor
I'm not an indigene of the state but I've had free trainings organized by the government which is still ongoing: from Solar panel installation training to computer training they are quite much. Check for Edo jobs online and follow up their training sections

4 Likes

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by JuanDeDios: 5:23am On Aug 31, 2023
Addme:
Nice, Obaseki they have thrown you the challenge, hope you'll gladly accept it .
They've called his bluff. I wonder what line he'll be using now.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Fuckyoumod: 5:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Addme:
Nice, Obaseki they have thrown you the challenge, hope you'll gladly accept it .
FG will borrow money to build infrastructure in the north. Build roads in the north. But will allow state Governments to build in south.

Even if the money would be refunded, is it fair to the south?

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Typing: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2023
Edo that can not fix their State own Roads. Its either they do a substandard job of they dont do at all.

Edo no get Governor.

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Finestgurlie(f): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2023
cheesy
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Typing: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2023
seuncyrus:
It's like all Edo State Governors have the same thing in common. Ugliness and incompetence

Obaseki beat them all when it comes to Ugliness. The man be like who them carve grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Typing: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2023
Pointnoire:

How can you compare Kogi with Edo? Edo State is on ghost mode. Nothing is happening in the State.

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by complexstuffs(m): 5:48am On Aug 31, 2023
Obaseki is a big joke if he thinks he is deceiving Nigerians because there has never been a time since 1999 that Federal government prevented any state government from fixing federal roads in Nigeria. Obaseki should bring proof that he tried to fix federal roads and anyone prevented him from doing such. Same Obaseki that has failed in fixing state roads is the one claiming to want to fix federal roads and was prevented

Tinubu as governor of Lagos state used to use Lagos state money to fix federal roads in Lagos when Obasanjo was president so there is nothing Obaseki wants to do that has not been done by other governors before him in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Typing: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2023
eventainment:

I'm not an indigene of the state but I've had free trainings organized by the government which is still ongoing: from Solar panel installation training to computer training they are quite much. Check for Edo jobs online and follow up their training sections

Trash.
So because there was a training that was organised by Edo Government, you now rate them the best? How many Edo People benefit from the training? Show me one project Obaseki did in Edo. Remember, Edo no get market.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Juanmike(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Obaseki, I curse you.

SLOTH

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Unperturbedpota: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Obaseki no try for Edo at all...

Calm down he is facing alot of political challenges
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by colossus91(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Obaseki, I curse you.

No talk soo oo ikpeazu former abia state governor worse oo!!
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by eteba(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2023
Mr minister of works, now you know; go and fix it, you too are playing politics with it now now now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by appini: 6:16am On Aug 31, 2023
I want to believe that the problem is funding and not approval, except the both of them goes together from the federal government.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Successlane: 6:17am On Aug 31, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why can't federal government fix it since they are now aware of the bad

Rather all they want to do is give approval for someone else to do their job

Omo mi, read it very well in between the lines and slowly too.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by DenreleDave(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Finestgurlie:
permission for gbegile boys to carry on

Shebi u Don create new account to dey call me thief

2biiiiii and 2bi

Continue.. Later in life, you wud realized that you are wasting your time doing all this unnecessary stalking and bullying..

Peace
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by DenreleDave(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2023
eventainment:

Okay but I'm sure it wasn't only Edo state dt is responsible for that training... I can bet it with my balls

I saw dt announcement but no be only Edo state dey do am.. There are sponsors and what's bad if Edo state repair the road and FG reimburse them same way rivers did. Akwa ibom us doing her road with or without FG

Edo dey collect oil money too na..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deizani Alison-Madueke Denies Leasing Planes For 10 Billion Naira / Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) / Amaechi, Anyim, Nwajiuba, Politicians Who Have Gone ‘Silent’ After Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.