Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute (16552 Views)

Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG / Joe Anatune Dead! Soludo’s Media Manager Dies 11 Days After Appointment / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by ozoono(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I am in love with helinues.
I know helinues has connections with big APC politicians.
Helinues, I love you kiss kiss
Helinues please love me back before I do something drastic cry cry
With that ur fallen breasts. I didn't tink helinus wud like it oh
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by helinues: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:

https://www.nairaland.com/7800331/seun-osenwa#125478634

Imagine a guy with blokos but not proud of his own gender.

Iranu abasha

3 Likes

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by HRMK: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2023
will the opposition still call the #house a rubberstamp of the executive?hmmmmm.........
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Unperturbedpota: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2023
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/7800331/seun-osenwa#125478634

Imagine a guy with blokos but not proud of his own gender.

Iranu abasha

This one pass joking matter. You are dealing with a stalker o
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Masterito(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2023
Bragging on top nothing while they continue to loot.
TemplarLandry:
cool
We are not labeled “Progressives” for nothing.

#RenewedHope

1 Like

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by SweetVibe: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2023
Triangles1:
For you to break free of any obstacles you must be a very strong man like Fashola.
I swear, they could not try that shit with Fashola. Fashola had honour and power.
This Sanwo-Olu is just too weak and people pleasing.

3 Likes

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by obynoceaser: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Rap Fact: Meek Mill's real name is Robert Williams & Rick Ross's real name is William Roberts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Eko o ni ba je.
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by AllenSpencer: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2023
They have agreed on the sharing formula

1 Like

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by slowice(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Wetin concern me with two fighting thieves

1 Like

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by rayopt(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin una go dey patch am , e go dey leak 😆😂😆

Governance is a continuous process. There can't be a perfect system where leaking stops. The best human will still be human.
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by slowice(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Watch children of hate puck nose there smelling nose into what doesnt concern them. I don't know how wetin dey happen politically in Lagos a yoruba land take concern the yam legged people

Lol you are fighting for people that are fighting for their personal interest lol... Omo na slavery ooo

1 Like

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Hammylawali: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Watch children of hate puck nose there smelling nose into what doesnt concern them. I don't know how wetin dey happen politically in Lagos a yoruba land take concern the yam legged people

😂😂😂😂😂
Be calming down nah…. They need love, that’s the simple truth..
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Elibaba1: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2023
Fugazy2023:

You are just very disgusting to say the least. Everything about you stinks tribalism. Kai you are an idiot. Walahi talahi. Kai! Kachi buran ubanka!!!
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Kukutente23: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

#RenewedHope
You mean progrethieves
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by kentokay71: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2023
good one
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Icrave4u: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2023
Their headache.
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

#RenewedHope

You have been brainwashed.
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by IgboSomalia: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Racoon:
A headless and helpless governor bowing to a corrupt speaker because of baba soope politics

Your father was a thief as MILAD. In other places, be would have been castrated to prevent him from needing children of thieves like you.

When they say stealing is in the blood, you are an example.
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by IgboSomalia: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2023
Elibaba1:

You are just very disgusting to say the least. Everything about you stinks tribalism. Kai you are an idiot. Walahi talahi. Kai! Kachi buran ubanka!!!

Foolish wawa Enugu pig. You can't put mouth in neighbouring Anambra politics bit you can talk nonsense in Lagos.

Are you not the idiots that your mothers were collecting okpa to vote Mbah in Enugu?

You should shut up your dirty mouth and go fetch water for your parents.

2 Likes

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Kabba1977(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Pls why is UBA charging me 15k maintenance in savings accounts
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Tareq1105: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2023
olatuneji:
They have gotten order from above.
If not I don't see the crisis ending soon

Anyhow, both sides must show respect to the "above" and this is why Yorubas are different. The "above" could be Tinubu (if you like) or the GAC led by Alhaji Olusi.

The bottom line is that there's a conflict resolution strategy and mechanism in place, and it's resolved the issues.

Proud of fellow Omoluabis 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

2 Likes

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by christistruth01: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

#RenewedHope

This is what elders are supposed to be doing
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by IfnobeGod20: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2023
Tobbas:
Yet to see a reason to support a Nigerian politicians. Please borrow me one if you have any
We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/T13LSqB1rtBBi62R8
Medicine after death, when the deed has been done. Nominees rejected. He now went to meet the elders to beg the assembly on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Ashabbiiee: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2023
You are in love with psychotic looter. Number one meddlesome interloper on nairalandgrin grin
aQUINandmore:

1 Like

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by IfnobeGod20: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Those that liked your comment are like you.
It is 'poke' and not "puck". Meanwhile, you can only poke your nose and nothing like poke nose.
It is also 'their smelling' and not "there smelling".
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by IfnobeGod20: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
You want to chop part of the national cake. Please my sister, chop and clean mouth but never allow him to touch the honey pot, use your brain. Anything he gives you is your share from the government.
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Fugazy2023: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Those that liked your comment are like you.
It is 'poke' and not "puck". Meanwhile, you can only poke your nose and nothing like poke nose.
It is also 'their smelling' and not "there smelling".

Ok prof
Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Fugazy2023: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2023
Elibaba1:

He pain you? That's nice I like it

1 Like

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

#RenewedHope

Same gac that rigged out ambode in the primaries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute by Triangles1(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2023
SweetVibe:

I swear, they could not try that shit with Fashola. Fashola had honour and power.
This Sanwo-Olu is just too weak and people pleasing.

Aswear Sanwo Olu too weak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Airlines Sound Alarm Over ‘Existential Threat’ / Vocational Programme For Governors In Germany: Falana Kicks / State Governors, Assembly Candidates Move To Dump Smart Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.