Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think (2599 Views)

Check These Photos Out / OMG! What will you call this! (photos) / Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by ojoagefu(f): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2007
some say shes ok but she really wants to know what people think of her outward appearance.what do you think

Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by ladyaijay(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2007
she is good looking but why should she care what people think about her looks. i just wonder
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by iice(f): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2007
is that you or someone else?
Why is her pic in your profile undecided
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by qudrat(f): 4:49am On Sep 12, 2007
Yeah,that's exactly what i wanted to ask;IS THAT UR PICTURE? Anyway,she looks okay;nice skin,great shape[as far as i can see].
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 5:11am On Sep 12, 2007
qudrat:

Yeah,that's exactly what i wanted to ask;IS THAT UR PICTURE? Anyway,she looks okay;nice skin,great shape[as far as i can see].
@qudrat
u must really be nice 2 see all those qualities even when its clear that the picture has been photo enhanced. and wat shape r we talkin about here?
@topic
it depends on what this lady wants 2 hear,.,.,.,.,., d unpleasant truth or pleasant lie.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2007
Well to be frank she isn’t pretty, hot or that fine, neither will catch any guys attention that will make them turn back and ask or say Damn who is that babe, at least she iight, even better looking that most ladies on Nairaland, she isn’t wowo sha. But her dressing is wack, needs some bright color that will bring or show her darkness, not those dull colors(clothing) she has on in that pic, her hair needs to be done well becos that hair style is not really appealing at all.

But why does she care what people things hmmmmmmmm re you sure that isn’t your pic, trying to get attention by advertising yourself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 5:29am On Sep 12, 2007
l
druggie233:

Well to be frank she isn’t pretty, hot or that fine, neither will catch any guys attention that will make them turn back and ask or say Damn who is that babe, at least she iight, even better looking that most ladies on Nairaland, she isn’t wowo sha. But her dressing is wack, needs some bright color that will bring or show her darkness, not those dull colors(clothing) she has on in that pic, her hair needs to be done well because that hair style is not really appealing at all.

But why does she care what people things hmmmmmmmm re you sure that isn’t your pic, trying to get attention by advertising yourself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

let me correct that "i hope that isin't u trying to advertise your simplistic self"
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2007
henry007:

llet me correct that "i hope that isin u trying to advertise your simplistic self"
lol see who is trying to correct me shocked shocked shocked, i didnt realize i got an English tutor grin grin

Abe take the thing off your own eyes before correcting others jare.

It "Let" not "LLet' AND NOT "isin" but "Isn't"!!!!!!!!!!!rubbish
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 5:36am On Sep 12, 2007
stop creatin imaginary typo 4 me ,besides it was not ur english i was correctin but d expression
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 5:37am On Sep 12, 2007
lol see it's paining you cheesy cheesy cheesy you started it grin grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by luvlawyer(f): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2007
i dont like the shoe! embarassed
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by suze(f): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2007
shes o.k, but she needs to step up on her appearance. The clothes shes wearing looks cheap and i dont know if its the picture but her teeth looks yellowish. She could go to the dentist to bleach her teeth. Its not too expensive. A friend of mine did hers and her teeth are now extremely white.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by sagacious(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2007
Is it thread or what's that on are neck ? It's too cheap for a post like this and the jeans is not an american jeans , i guess she should be tall and dark , though i'm not dark , but i do admire tall and dark complexion girls alot .
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by trendy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2007
what wont some people do for attention
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2007
the word is 'CHEAP' is bein used on this girl one too many.chill 4 her,atleast she's very beautiful,i know what i'm sayin.i'm challengin all the ladies that cussed 2 post dir pic so we can all criticise aswell.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2007
sagacious:

Is it thread or what's that on are neck ? It's too cheap for a post like this and the jeans is not an american jeans , i guess she should be tall and dark , though i'm not dark , but i do admire tall and dark complexion girls alot .
chie chie you people are mean oh grin grin grin, haba you people have finished this poor girl embarassed embarassed
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2007
her hair looks quite shabby 2 be outdoor taking a photo
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Zandra1(f): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2007
I think she's a black beauty. Even if what she's wearing looks cheap or is cheap, not everyone can afford expensive or better looking ones. Y'all shouldn't be too harsh. Even if the poster is the one in the pix and wants attention I don't see anything wrong with it. Who doesn't like to be admired or told that they are beautiful or handsome. She's not the only one to post her picture on this site. For those that don't think she's cute, its ok cause everyone can't be gorgeous but In my honest opinion, she's a black beauty and instigators, no thats not me. Am fair in complexion. Just don't be too harsh people cause she hasn't committed any crime yet.

@topic, I like your complexion and I think ure beautiful. U have lovely eyes. You have to find yourself beautiful and worthy before some people will see u as such.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2007
Zandra1:

I think she's a black beauty. Even if what she's wearing looks cheap or is cheap, not everyone can afford expensive or better looking ones. Y'all shouldn't be too harsh. Even if the poster is the one in the pix and wants attention I don't see anything wrong with it. Who doesn't like to be admired or told that they are beautiful or handsome. She's not the only one to post her picture on this site. For those that don't think she's cute, its ok cause everyone can't be gorgeous but In my honest opinion, she's a black beauty and instigators, no thats not me. Am fair in complexion. Just don't be too harsh people cause she hasn't committed any crime yet.

Wetin concern you to grin grin grin "Freedom of speech" so stop worrying or wining about other peoples comments or what they think about her.

She posted her pic and wanted an honest opinion, so we all gave her our few thoughts, becos I don’t understand your own wahala now oh, and who said dark wasn’t beautiful, abeg shut up jara if you got nothing better to say.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Zandra1(f): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ druggie, u shut the eff up. Whats your problem. Its freedom of speech and I made my own contribution. When did I say or imply that someone else said that black is not beautiful. That I said am light skinned is cause I am and so that people like u wont think that was me but u can think whatever the eff u want to. If u aint got nothing better to do with your time sleep rather than yapping. I never criticized what anyone said cause they're entitled to their own opinion. Some replies tended to be too harsh and I told them to take a chill pill. No insult was intended so I don't see why the eff ure stressed over it. GAL.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2007
Zandra1:

@ druggie, u shut the eff up. Whats your problem. Its freedom of speech and I made my own contribution. When did I say or imply that someone else said that black is not beautiful. That I said am light skinned is cause I am and so that people like u wont think that was me but u can think whatever the eff u want to. If u aint got nothing better to do with your time sleep rather than yapping. I never criticized what anyone said cause they're entitled to their own opinion. Some replies tended to be too harsh and I told them to take a chill pill. No insult was intended so I don't see why the eff ure stressed over it. GAL.
You shut your slutty ass up, what the fu ck is wrong with your bitch ass shocked shocked, wtf give a shit whether u are light skin or not , lol i won't be surprise if you are the starter of this thread using another username
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Zandra1(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2007
u biggity bitch, ure nothing but a LovePeddler banger. A one legged male gigolo calling someone else a slut. You old skeezer, am not as dubious as your crazy motherfucking ass. Ass wipe. Unlike u that has spent your whole life looking for people to swindle through the internet, I have a damn life so I don't need two id's if I want to show my pics. Besides ure too low and dirty for me to stoop to your shameful level to show u my pics. Shut your stinking mother banging ass up. Good for nothing non entity. I didnt start the thread but even if I did u can go burn in the deepest part of hell for all I care. Dumb bitch. Get the hell outta here cause your type is meant to be burning in hell right now. Mind your fucking biz niz u crazy old demented bitch. A poster needn't be me or relate to me for me to comment when some people tend to sound too harsh besides she didn't come up in here bragging about how gorgeous she looks. I also didn't attack anyone for their opinion cause in case u dont already know, opinions are like assholes and even forever pigs like u are entitled to one. Fool u don't need to give an eff whether am light skinned or not I just said it so a "special" demented fool like u will understand that am not the one in the pix as ure already insinuating yet u didn't get it. Even if u were the last animal on earth I would rather other animals that look better than u commend on how I look than a good for nothing nincompoop which u represent in the highest order. When I said my opinion I had nothing insulting in mind till u opened up your tartar infested yapping hole. Aint it a damn shame. Bleep off bitch cause ure too "special" to be on here or to understand what people are trying to put across.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2007
Lmfao look at this fucking bitch crying like a fucking baby cry cry, are you made becos I called your ass a slut coolwhich is what you really grin grin, will never allow your infected ass to get close to my balls cheesy cheesy cheesy. STD is written across your fucking forehead cheesy cheesy cheesy. I heard suck dicks and lick pussies for living lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, they even c um all over your fucking face, so how many ounces of c um did you swallow today bitch cheesy cheesy cheesy, lol you remind me of lil kim that collapse on the stage for swallowing too c um. cheesy cheesy.

LOL your ass is too ugly, so why the fu ck will i want to see your uglyass cool cool,your ass is too wowo for me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!!!!!!!gosh ugly pepper grin grin grin grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by doyin13(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2007
@omo eko

You no dey tire to find trouble sef

Compliment no dey ever comot from your mouth

I wonder how you go be when u finally reach 16 yrs old!!!!GOSH grin

And I sure say your big mouth go come back na reply me with abuse.

@henry007

you wey wan become model

I go jus set BABEELOVE after you now
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2007
Na wa oooooooooooo

wetin omo eko do now oh tongue

abeg leave her alone jare grin

Your wahala too much sef grin grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
wats d devil is goin on in here, ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.soo much cussin. i'll like 2 say that zandra is being 2 worrisome and is strongly driven by her folly. i can't imagin how much time she used composin that up there,girl u're somethin else,wolf in sheep clothin. zandra, do'u nid a job?
@topic
to think dat this woworic gud4notin is the cos of all dis,wherever she is now, she'll be smilin
@toyin
mey she come mey i giv am hot beef injection
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2007
henry007:

wats d devil is goin on in here, ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.soo much cussin. i'll like 2 say that zandra is being 2 worrisome and is strongly driven by her folly. i can't imagin how much time she used composin that up there,girl u're somethin else,wolf in sheep clothin. zandra, do'u nid a job?

Omo i was wondering the seem thing oh cheesy cheesy, don't mind that yeye girl jare, jobless slut cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by doyin13(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2007
zandra wherever u dey

I gat your back

All this people wey dey here
come dey think say dem fine

One dey there dey show himself for himself
for bed think say e dey do advert for ARMANI PERFUME.
Dem no go even pick u for hausa Perfume advert.

As for u Penn student,
wey put lip for profile like say na im one go chop
i advise u to use our local products u hear.
dem no make Maybelline for that your kain lip

and if you reply me I go know say u be real winch

Gosh!!!!y can't ppl learn and leave a brother alone grin grin grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by druggie233(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2007
Abeg Stop hating on Omo Eko lips jare grin grin grin, people wish that had one like that or are able to kiss it tongue tongue.

LOL you were the one stalking me jare grin grin grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2007
doyin i sense jelousy. y cant u drop d modellin thing. its like enuff modelin&co. don dump u sote u dey vex 4 we fresh arrivals
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by doyin13(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2007
henry.

Who you think say I be

Model ke

Ol bob I be Intellectual. Dont get it twisted
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by henry007(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
intellectual 4 womanology abi?

(1) (2)

71 Year-old Supermodel Walks Runway / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? / Ready To Wear English /ankara Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.