Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,829 members, 7,841,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere (191 Views)

DSS Denied British Consul, Ezeife Access To Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer / ABSUTH Turn To Kalu For Intervention Over 18 Months Unpaid Salaries / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return to Kalu, Ubah, Melaye, 98 others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere by pachigo001(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
DSS Denied Me Access To Kanu, Sowore Alleges

Officials of the Department of State Service, on Thursday, in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, allegedly denied human rights activist, Omoyele Sowore, access to the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, despite granting him a formal invitation.

This was made known in a statement shared on his X (formerly Twitter) account on Thursday.

Sharing a document listing Sowore among those expected to visit Kanu on Thursday, Sowore said, β€œVisitation to Nnamdi Kanu botched by DSS #FreeNnamdiKanuNow I spent several hours at the
#OfficialDSSNG headquarters in Abuja, I was invited by Onyendu #MaziNnamdiKanu to pay him a visit in custody.

"However, after hours of rigmarole, the DSS told me I can’t see him today. This is the second time I am being denied lawfully ordered visitation to Mazi since his illegal abduction from Kenya.

"The #officialABATregime continues to demonstrate intolerance towards lawful agitation for self-determination. Tinubu is not different from #MBuhari. #Revolutionnow."

Sowore was denied access to the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, despite granting him a formal invitation in September 2022.

Kanu was arrested on October 14, 2015, on an 11-count charge bordering on terrorism, treasonable felony, managing an unlawful society, publication of defamatory matter, illegal possession of firearms and improper importation of goods, among others.

The IPOB leader is being prosecuted over an allegation of treasonable felony preferred against him by the Federal Government.
He is facing seven counts after eight counts were struck out by the court.

Credit: X | YeleSowore
---
Follow us for more breaking news and videos

Re: Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
We have noting to say ,we only observe
Re: Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere by TemplarLandry: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
cool
Re: Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere by Entprys(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
This Kanu cheap o. Na everything wan see him ?
Re: Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere by slivertongue: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
birds of the same feather.
Re: Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere by yommen: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sowore Sowore. Be careful o. Cos no matter what you do for Nnamdi KANU, his people will never appreciate you o. I remember one of them trying to tell us that Major Adekunle Fajuyi never actually meant to defend their son, not withstanding the fact that Fajuyi had to die to defend their son.
Re: Dss Denied Me Access To Kalu Sowere by accordadoga26(f): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
:DHahahakikiki.

What's your business with that terrorist?

They should have detained you with him.

See the bleached terrorist for picture here.

He don black now

(1) (Reply)

If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... / Low Budget Wagner Group. / Northern Group Commends President Tinubu On Olawande's Nomination As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.