Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) (2532 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Truthday: 12:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Ogun State Police Command has arrested one pastor Taiwo Odebiyi, for allegedly setting a 21-year-old woman, Sukura Owodunni, on fire during a deliverance session.

The incident happened at Cherubim and Seraphim Maberu Parish located in Offin in the Sagamu area of the state on August 17, 2023, when the victim visited the church for a special prayer at the pastor’s invitation.

It was gathered that the pastor directed the victim to buy perfume, local eggs, and a candle for the special prayer.

While praying for her, the pastor was said to have poured the perfume on the lady’s body and lit the candle.

Immediately after the pastor lit the candle, Owodunni was said to have gone up in flames, causing serious burns to her chest, shoulder, and legs.

The suspect was immediately arrested after the Divisional Police Officer in Adigbe, CSP Abdulfattah Ogunsanya, and his men stormed the premises on Tuesday August 29.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Omolola Odutola, who confirmed the incident to Punch, said that further investigation had commenced to unravel the circumstances surrounding the case.

“The lady was said to have been abandoned to fend for her medical bills after the incident. The victim has been taken to the hospital for medical attention. Our men have arrested the suspect. The case will be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department after the preliminary investigation is perfected,” the PPRO added.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by olisaEze(m): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2023
She came for solution not knowing she was moving from frying pan to fire. She came with prayer offerings and he turned her to a burnt offering. Just because he says he’s a man of God doesn’t mean he is God. Your safety is still your personal responsibility! In the 3yrs my friend has been a member of the Winners chapel, I've never seen him win bet9ja! Perfume & naked flame, the prophet almost gave a permanent solution to her temporal problems.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Bestbrain123(m): 1:48am On Sep 01, 2023
If i call this wickedness, i mine wrong?
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by udede(m): 4:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Bestbrain123:
If i call this wickedness, i mine wrong?
if you call it wickedness, you may be wrong. The pastor simply acted out of ignorance. He never knew that perfumes are inflammable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Blitzking: 5:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Truthday:
Ogun State Police Command has arrested one pastor Taiwo Odebiyi, for allegedly setting a 21-year-old woman, Sukura Owodunni, on fire during a deliverance session.

The incident happened at Cherubim and Seraphim Maberu Parish located in Offin in the Sagamu area of the state on August 17, 2023, when the victim visited the church for a special prayer at the pastor’s invitation.

It was gathered that the pastor directed the victim to buy perfume, local eggs, and a candle for the special prayer.

While praying for her, the pastor was said to have poured the perfume on the lady’s body and lit the candle.

Immediately after the pastor lit the candle, Owodunni was said to have gone up in flames, causing serious burns to her chest, shoulder, and legs.

The suspect was immediately arrested after the Divisional Police Officer in Adigbe, CSP Abdulfattah Ogunsanya, and his men stormed the premises on Tuesday August 29.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Omolola Odutola, who confirmed the incident to Punch, said that further investigation had commenced to unravel the circumstances surrounding the case.

“The lady was said to have been abandoned to fend for her medical bills after the incident. The victim has been taken to the hospital for medical attention. Our men have arrested the suspect. The case will be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department after the preliminary investigation is perfected,” the PPRO added.
these is wat happens when u allow a person having psychotic disorder and telling you he is sent from God..what he will say now is " emi lo gbe". You need to try every spirit.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Fredfr33zy(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Women and miracles, I feel laziness is the reason people sort out for miracles. Nobody wants to put in the work, you just want to be lucky.
Back in the days when I graduated, I didn't miss out on church services because I wanted a job. Fasting, praying, night Virgil, but all I needed to do was start from somewhere and build myself up which I later realised and started.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by timiofede1: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2023
All these yoruba moslems pretending to be pastor's keep killing yoruba christians just to reduce their population to enable yoruba moslems become majority in the south-west.

Yoruba christians ronu oooo! The enemy is at our doorstep and it's time be very vigilant or we'll live to regret our docility.

I want the world to know that yoruba moslems are carrying out genocide against the yoruba christians.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by ItisWell22(f): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Bestbrain123:
If i call this wickedness, ”am I” wrong?

Good morning.
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Bestbrain123(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2023
What kain of pray could cause such ignorance
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Sirianese: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Cheraboom and Seraphuu
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2023
White garment?🚶🏿‍♂️
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by sreamsense: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2023
Truthday:

It was gathered that the pastor directed the victim to buy perfume, local eggs, and a candle for the special prayer...
People shouldn't be deceived on this thread, this guy is a chronic Muslim. Don't be in haste to judge or comment on issue with no refrences. Even if it is real, it is not recent. This violent Islamic troublemaker and violent semi-illiterate Muslim is always on Nairaland to open useless thread to justify crime in Islam. He always look for crime based religion that can be cited as refrence to partner with well known Islamic scandals. Provide recent refrences to your thread from reputable popular daily paper.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by MosayA: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
This is what we call: "From frying pan, to fire"
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Truthday: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
timiofede1:
All these yoruba moslems pretending to be pastor's keep killing yoruba christians just to reduce their population to enable yoruba moslems become majority in the south-west.

Yoruba christians ronu oooo! The enemy is at our doorstep and it's time be very vigilant or we'll live to regret our docility.

I want the world to know that yoruba moslems are carrying out genocide against the yoruba christians.

Are you sure you have a brain ?
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Truthday: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
sreamsense:

People shouldn't be deceived on this thread, this guy is a chronic Muslim. Don't be in haste to judge or comment on issue with no refrences. Even if it is real, it is not recent. This violent Islamic troublemaker and violent semi-illiterate Muslim is always on Nairaland to open useless thread to justify crime in Islam. He always look for crime based religion that can be cited as refrence to partner with well known Islamic scandals. Provide recent refrences to your thread from reputable popular daily paper.

Punch is a liar

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Truthday: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
sreamsense:

Punch, guardian, lindaikeji lies

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Truthday: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
sreamsense:

It's difficult to accept a murderous religion called Christianity

Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by Alchemy528: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
His head will blow now fake pastors and too much doings
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by sreamsense: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Truthday:

It's difficult to accept a murderous religion called Christianity

Every point you always make in your life to associate Christianity with killings in islam never pass old news of LRA in Uganda. At times, you will group it as terrorist organization to prove a point for you murderous Islamic religion. We have over 120 active terrorists organizations in the world, 97% identified themselves as soldiers of Islam killings and maiming was learnt from Mohammed. Can you give me five active christian terrorist organizations in the world using name of Jesus to kill even though Christians are more populous than Muslims in the world. LRA has long be removed from terrorist organizations long time ago because it was more of tribal and political war. Here is example of your recent Muslims killings, violence is in their blood:
https://fb.watch/mQ3Eb9jFSe/?mibextid=nb1MFm3jZYALyyMy
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by sreamsense: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Truthday:

Punch, guardian, lindaikeji lies
As you googled that of Christians, now Google that of Muslim killings and attrocities if 30 terabytes of information on Islamic attrocities will not burst your computer due to volume of information. Do you know how many alfas turn to money ritualists due to negative poverty effects of Islamic polygamy alone? Abnormal Sexuality like that of someone that married 6yrs old abomination against tradition of the time? If it not abomination, list ten people that married 6yrs old or below in the time of Mohammed. Islamic Terrorism is a no go area because attrocities committed in that area alone can't be counted.
Re: Ogun Pastor Sets Lady On Fire During "Deliverance" (pics) by walteriyke: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
udede:
if you call it wickedness, you may be wrong. The pastor simply acted out of ignorance. He never knew that perfumes are inflammable
true but before the law ignorance is not an excuse

(1) (Reply)

#Endsars: See What A Dreadlocks Guy Did To Federal SARS After Receiving Slap / Breaking News: Couple Mauled To Death And Eaten By A Bear / Where Does The Bullet Of A Gun Shot In The Air Goes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.