Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

@PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. (47124 Views)

NAPTIP Raids Abuja Child Trafficking Ring, Rescues Four Children / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by sunboy(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Evestar200:

Leave that one.

Ghana, Zimbabwe and Rwanda have some of the highest inflation in the world and she is here arguing blindly.

He/She claimed they have traveled to 16 African countries lol 😂 yet, other economies are still well managed. I’m tired of these people on Nairaland doing everything to bring down their country lol

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by DesChyko: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2023
sunboy:
Like I have said before, we Nigerians are artificially killing ourselves and this is why theoretical solutions don’t work in Nigeria. A notebook is primarily made in Nigeria with all Nigerian inputs and employees, but we foolishly jack the price up alongside dollar to gain more profit when in reality the product has got nothing to do with dollars. In the case of gas price, the percentage of rise in gas does not necessitate the tripling in price of a text book again. See why I said the problem is actually not naira, but our greed??

But the power used to drive the book factory is likely internationally sourced and distributorship and the likes have influence. Moreover, they manufacturers may lead a life they need to be able to afford with their services and all of this is cascading into a domino effect.

My point is, the foundation is faulty. The basics are not in here but sourced from out there. Whether we like it or not, the problem will linger and multiply until we correct the foundation. Which is why I was seriously advocating for Peter Obi to be President. It takes one with track record and resolve to actually take on the establishment head-on.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by aQUINandmore: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2023
sunboy:

Lol People in their Cfa countries have no business chasing dollar and euro up and down like we do as if our lives depended on it. The earlier we start focusing on our currency the better for us.

I’ve been to more than 20 African countries, and I firmly said … Economically, Nigeria is one of the well managed in Africa. Compare out inflation to others and let me hear it again.

Nigeria hasn’t gotten so bad that we are borrowing to pay like other African countries are currently doing NO. Another reason that subsidies must go for good. We will deal with the harsh situation and things will balance for good in the long run “IF GOVT REMAIN SINCERE WITH THE EXTRA DISPOSABLE INCOMES” the govt sincerity is another topic entirely (I don’t mean to derail)

What is true is that, 90% of our revenue goes to paying salaries, subsidizing and servicing debt, leaving us to only about 10% for capital expenditures, and Nigeria has never faulted on any of its loans. Where’s that man comparing to Ghana? Ghana was literally begging IMF and China to borrow them money to pay debts smh
what do you mean by best economically managed sef?

Have you ever heard in one of those countries you have been to that the country is borrowing money to pay salaries?

What is the reflection of the well managed economy when we have the worse road network, worse security, worse power situation etc in any of the countries you have been to how many times did you ever sleep without electricity, in all of the African nations you have been to how many private homes have overhead tanks for water storage, have you ever seen a soldier on a road block in any of these countries you have been to?

The best way to know the overall wellbeing of a nation is the nation's life expectancy, Nigeria have the third lowest life expectancy in the world.

How's Nigeria the best managed economy in Africa when we have the 6th worse inflation rate in Africa?
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Evestar200(f): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2023
sunboy:

He/She claimed they have traveled to 16 African countries lol 😂 yet, other economies are still well managed. I’m tired of these people on Nairaland doing everything to bring down their country lol
Some Nigerians hate the country for no reason. They believed everything bad reported about the country and don't believe anything good about the country.

The funny thing is she is a talking about buying half bag of pure 3 cedis (which is N210 when in Nigeria full bag of pure Water is between N150 to N300.

Few weeks ago you need to see how Ivorians are making comparisons about how real housing estate is more affordable in Nigeria than Ivory Coast they even said Nigeria houses are even more beautiful than the ones they are giving to them at a high price there. When I saw the amount they are paying for land in Rural areas not even Abidjan, Bouake or Yammousoukro is then I knew Nigeria is not as bad as we think.

4 Likes

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Menclothing: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2023
This is a top trade in akwa ibom cross river imo Abia Benue Ondo leave this state for sex trade

3k only pod

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Jeyun: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
These are Yoruba extended families.
and so what does that make them less human? Make una dey try get sense small e get why oh.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Emeka71(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Them try.

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Everest9(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2023
turmacs:
I have a domian name that currently is getting over 1k visitors every month(that figure will continue to grow as time goes on), and it's for sale.. If you're someone who needs internet traffic for your online business, you can buy this domain name and redirect it to your business to get more views.... Anyone who's interested should quote me kiss
I need it, how much
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Emeka71(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2023
turmacs:
I have a domian name that currently is getting over 1k visitors every month(that figure will continue to grow as time goes on), and it's for sale.. If you're someone who needs internet traffic for your online business, you can buy this domain name and redirect it to your business to get more views.... Anyone who's interested should quote me kiss
You try.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Smoothwave: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2023
thanks bro,,
yahoodetector:

Ask her (him) to provide the name of the domain and let her sign into it and upload a page with solid proof that she has access to it before you pay or else you want your money to fly away
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by turmacs(f): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Everest9:
I need it, how much
WhatsApp me O9O21392927, let's talk
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Prinss: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2023
turmacs:

I'm interested
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by turmacs(f): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Prinss:

I'm interested
O9O21392927 WhatsApp
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by PPIA: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
The first one no go bad to use the cure konji 😎
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by cocolacec(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2023
PPIA:

The first one no go bad to use the cure konji 😎

Use your sick female family members to cure konji.Wickedness
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Shinjawestside: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2023
Menclothing:
This is a top trade in akwa ibom cross river imo Abia Benue Ondo leave this state for sex trade

3k only pod

Imagine say na ondo person wnt do business with u now come see this Ur comment ,werin u think say go happen next?

U mumu sha
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by sunboy(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2023
DesChyko:

But the power used to drive the book factory is likely internationally sourced and distributorship and the likes have influence. Moreover, they manufacturers may lead a life they need to be able to afford with their services and all of this is cascading into a domino effect.

My point is, the foundation is faulty. The basics are not in here but sourced from out there. Whether we like it or not, the problem will linger and multiply until we correct the foundation. Which is why I was seriously advocating for Peter Obi to be President. It takes one with track record and resolve to actually take on the establishment head-on.

The moment you mentioned Peter Obi I gave up. Eelction is over for now, let's forge to support and constructively criticize the current government then prepare Peter or whoever you choose to win next election.

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by sunboy(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Evestar200:
Some Nigerians hate the country for no reason. They believed everything bad reported about the country and don't believe anything good about the country.

The funny thing is she is a talking about buying half bag of pure 3 cedis (which is N210 when in Nigeria full bag of pure Water is between N150 to N300.

Few weeks ago you need to see how Ivorians are making comparisons about how real housing estate is more affordable in Nigeria than Ivory Coast they even said Nigeria houses are even more beautiful than the ones they are giving to them at a high price there. When I saw the amount they are paying for land in Rural areas not even Abidjan, Bouake or Yammousoukro is then I knew Nigeria is not as bad as we think.

Yet, these other African countries don't bring their country down like we Nigerians do. It is just so annoying.

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by PPIA: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2023
cocolacec:

Use your sick female family members to cure konji.Wickedness
I am not an inbreed of the north that fvck their relations even as close as their cousins 😎

That first girl isn't a bad idea to get to know the feel in between her legs.😎
The face looks okayish and I am sure those lips hanging downwards in between her thighs can serve me excellently. 😎
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by nairalanda1(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
grin grin
How much is the bail out we are talking about?
Do you even know how much your state borrows from international lenders in a month?

Have you bothered to check the debt status of Lagos state before you start talking about Ghana bailout funds?

DO you know Nigeria has been borrowing to pay common salaries?

To butress my point about Ghana, here is a report from 4 months ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br6fLenpRfk

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Dshocker(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2023
ernesco0816517:
God punish you,like your state girls no dey do ashawo,God punish you again,for always painting other tribe bad . nonsense old fool.

Did i mention your mother's name, so why are you trying to expose her?
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by nairalanda1(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Evestar200:

Grass is always greener on the other side.

The truth is, our economy IS in a bad state. We can't lie about that. People are suffering and life IS hard. But the same complaints exist in most other African countries.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by ernesco0816517(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Get lost.

Dshocker:

Did i mention your mother's name, so why are you trying to expose her?
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by aQUINandmore: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2023
nairalanda1:

To butress my point about Ghana, here is a report from 4 months ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br6fLenpRfk
I don't have time to watch any video, tell me what you want to tell me.

I have a house that the rent is still currently running in kasoa.
There's nothing you can tell me about Ghana.

Its funny how someone from a country whose life expectancy is 57 years is talking down on Ghana.

Someone from a country that not having electricity for a week is a norm.

Someone that can't travel 7 kilometers journey without encountering mob of soldiers and police as road block.

Your age mate in Ghana may have only seen a generator set on books and television, your age mate in Ghana doesn't know what an Invigilantee is.
Akufo addo the president of Ghana and the citizens uses the same running water.

Put some respect on that name "Ghana" Charlie.

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by nairalanda1(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I don't have time to watch any video, tell me what you want to tell me.

I have a house that the rent is still currently running in kasoa.
There's nothing you can tell me about Ghana.

Its funny how someone from a country whose life expectancy is 57 years is talking down on Ghana.

Someone from a country that not having electricity for a week is a norm.

Someone that can't travel 7 kilometers journey without encountering mob of soldiers and police as road block.

Your age mate in Ghana may have only seen a generator set on books and television, your age mate in Ghana doesn't know what an Invigilantee is.
Akufo addo the president of Ghana and the citizens uses the same running water.

Put some respect on that name "Ghana" Charlie.

Okay, whatever rocks your chair.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by DesChyko: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
sunboy:
The moment you mentioned Peter Obi I gave up. Eelction is over for now, let's forge to support and constructively criticize the current government then prepare Peter or whoever you choose to win next election.

1. Peter Obi is on my signature. Has been for a long time actually just as Biafran emblem has been on my picture.

2. I will not support illegality, sorry.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Bluebolt: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Hence your ilks must destroy them!
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Padipadi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Wasted semen.
Bluebolt:

Hence your ilks must destroy them!
Seems there are many of you that's ripe for destruction. Join your fellow wasted sperm to lead a genocide against them. Seems all of you are indeed tired of peace in Nigeria. Since Tinubu won, it has been pains in your heart. Live with it. As if it's Tinubu feeding all Yorubas. Taking your hatred for one person on a tribe.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Bigchristo: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Oh Togo.
Why didn't they go to Ghana that has better economy and currency than Nigeria?

The only people that spend big on women in Togo are the igbo guys, an average togolese girl that a Togo man would knack to pieces for free, an igbo man would give the same girl 50k, Samsung phone and other niceties before he will have the mind to request for knacking.

The short time I stayed at asiyeye, the biggest second hand cloth market in Togo and West Africa, I made sure I emptied up to 5 igbo guys account, three of them had to close their shops and relocate back to nigeria, two of them were saved by their relatives, they had to start from scratch again.

Taaa don’t say what you don’t know Ghana can never have a better economy than Nigeria, despite all the flop of our government Nigeria still have one among the best economy in Africa, we are complaining of hardship here in Nigeria but you see that of Ghana is hardship Pro max 😂😂💔

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.