Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

@PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. (47125 Views)

NAPTIP Raids Abuja Child Trafficking Ring, Rescues Four Children / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by aQUINandmore: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bigchristo:
Taaa don’t say what you don’t know Ghana can never have a better economy than Nigeria, despite all the flop of our government Nigeria still have one among the best economy in Africa, we are complaining of hardship here in Nigeria but you see that of Ghana is hardship Pro max πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”
I have a home in Ghana and know what I am saying.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Bigchristo: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I have a home in Ghana and know what I am saying.
Argue with facts and stop allowing yourself to be deceived by the things you see in some Africa countries,The only countries in Africa I can rate more than Nigeria is Egypt and South Africa

1 Like

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Mordson: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Oh Togo.
Why didn't they go to Ghana that has better economy and currency than Nigeria?

The only people that spend big on women in Togo are the igbo guys, an average togolese girl that a Togo man would knack to pieces for free, an igbo man would give the same girl 50k, Samsung phone and other niceties before he will have the mind to request for knacking.

The short time I stayed at asiyeye, the biggest second hand cloth market in Togo and West Africa, I made sure I emptied up to 5 igbo guys account, three of them had to close their shops and relocate back to nigeria, two of them were saved by their relatives, they had to start from scratch again.

Okay. We have noticed you.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by aQUINandmore: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mordson:

Okay. We have noticed you.
who be this ekuke grin grin
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by aQUINandmore: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bigchristo:
Argue with facts and stop allowing yourself to be deceived by the things you see in some Africa countries,The only countries in Africa I can rate more than Nigeria is Egypt and South Africa
grin grin na gdp dis Wan take dey rate development and economy.
Why didn't you use gdp per capita if you are serious.
Your mate in Ghana may never have seen a generator set in his life cry

Imangine nepa not blinking light for one month.

security na baba, I dey go control 3 in the morning1 Am, like 3 in the morning without fear, and you go still see people dey move about.

Good roads, they depend on govt for water, only in strategic places you will ever see a policeman when travelling, there's nothing like invigilantee,

most of the channels you pays thousands for to get access to on dstv they receive it for free, Imangine putting on your TV set and you have up to 40 different channels including the ones that air premium contents,

their education is light years ahead of ours that in a certain Ghanian university the number of Nigeria students are far more than that of Ghanian citizens.

Markets no be like these mud banks for naija, sane environment, oyinbo dey stroll for streets without fear, oyinbo dey stay their villages sef, so Imangine the level of comfort a village has to offer before white go fit settle there.

Don't worry, i go give you control when next I dey Ghana, I dey get many male visitors o, so you will just pretend to be my junior brother that came to visit me from the village wink

I love tinubu.
Please tinubu love me back.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Bigchristo: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
grin grin na gdp dis Wan take dey rate development and economy.
Why didn't you use gdp per capita if you are serious.
Your mate in Ghana may never have seen a generator set in his life cry

Imangine nepa not blinking light for one month.

security na baba, I dey go control 3 in the morning1 Am, like 3 in the morning without fear, and you go still see people dey move about.

Good roads, they depend on govt for water, only in strategic places you will ever see a policeman when travelling, there's nothing like invigilantee,

most of the channels you pays thousands for to get access to on dstv they receive it for free, Imangine putting on your TV set and you have up to 40 different channels including the ones that air premium contents,

their education is light years ahead of ours that in a certain Ghanian university the number of Nigeria students are far more than that of Ghanian citizens.

Markets no be like these mud banks for naija, sane environment, oyinbo dey stroll for streets without fear, oyinbo dey stay their villages sef, so Imangine the level of comfort a village has to offer before white go fit settle there.

Don't worry, i go give you control when next I dey Ghana, I dey get many male visitors o, so you will just pretend to be my junior brother that came to visit me from the village wink

I love tinubu.
Please tinubu love me back.

So Wetin dem take Dey rate economy? Ah you Dey go control? Smh go sit down eeh just say niggas wey dey patronize you full Ghana, mind you I Dey live for Abu Dhabi dem never blink my light since I came here na the bills go choke your neck lol πŸ˜‚
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by aQUINandmore: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bigchristo:
So Wetin dem take Dey rate economy? Ah you Dey go control? Smh go sit down eeh just say niggas wey dey patronize you full Ghana, mind you I Dey live for Abu Dhabi dem never blink my light since I came here na the bills go choke your neck lol πŸ˜‚
most part of Ghana are almost the same with Abu Dhabi, dem no dey take light.

But seriously, Nigeria gdp is just bogus because of our population and size and natural resources, the better way to rate the progress of a country is ppp per capital or gdp per capital.

GDP per capita measures the economic output of a nation per person, that's if dem share the Gdp equally for each each citizen per person, how much one person go get.
It seeks to determine the prosperity of a nation by economic growth per person in that nation. Per capita income measures the amount of money earned per person in a nation.

I no like these arabu countries Sha, do you have native Arab friends as rich as tinubu
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Bigchristo: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
most part of Ghana are almost the same with Abu Dhabi, dem no dey take light.

But seriously, Nigeria gdp is just bogus because of our population and size and natural resources, the better way to rate the progress of a country is ppp per capital or gdp per capital.

GDP per capita measures the economic output of a nation per person, that's if dem share the Gdp equally for each each citizen per person, how much one person go get.
It seeks to determine the prosperity of a nation by economic growth per person in that nation. Per capita income measures the amount of money earned per person in a nation.

I no like these arabu countries Sha, do you have native Arab friends as rich as tinubu
Hahaha your explanation is quite convincing but please do not use any part of Ghana to compare Abu Dhabi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigeria girls full here plenty, my Arabic friends don’t mostly like black girls that’s the truth and them get funds no jokes, But Tinubu na head of cartel na you wan use am compare people wey dey earn legitimately πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by aQUINandmore: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bigchristo:
Hahaha your explanation is quite convincing but please do not use any part of Ghana to compare Abu Dhabi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigeria girls full here plenty, my Arabic friends don’t mostly like black girls that’s the truth and them get funds no jokes, But Tinubu na head of cartel na you wan use am compare people wey dey earn legitimately πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Taarh, my tinubu is not a head of any cartel.
Tinubu got all his money legitimately through hard work and discipline cool

If any arabu is not as rich as tinubu I no get anything to do with am o.
Na so dem like bdsm, person go tie and flog me finish he no go still gimme better money shocked
That's why I love tinubu, he's tender and caring.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Bigchristo: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Taarh, my tinubu is not a head of any cartel.
Tinubu got all his money legitimately through hard work and discipline cool

If any arabu is not as rich as tinubu I no get anything to do with am o.
Na so dem like bdsm, person go tie and flog me finish he no go still gimme better money shocked
That's why I love tinubu, he's tender and caring.
Dey play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by BCASH(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Did you enjoy your action?

aQUINandmore:
Oh Togo.

The only people that spend big on women in Togo are the igbo guys, an average togolese girl that a Togo man would knack to pieces for free, an igbo man would give the same girl 50k, Samsung phone and other niceties before he will have the mind to request for knacking.

The short time I stayed at asiyeye, the biggest second hand cloth market in Togo and West Africa, I made sure I emptied up to 5 igbo guys account, three of them had to close their shops and relocate back to nigeria, two of them were saved by their relatives, they had to start from scratch again.

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by sunboy(m): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2023
DesChyko:

1. Peter Obi is on my signature. Has been for a long time actually just as Biafran emblem has been on my picture.

2. I will not support illegality, sorry.

1. Your decision, he no concern me.
2. What illegality?
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Mikekan30: 1:39am On Sep 02, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Oh Togo.

Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by DesChyko: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2023
sunboy:

1. Your decision, he no concern me.
Felt the need to point that out because you said 'the moment I mentioned'. I didn't need mention it since I wear my identity proudly. But like you said,
sunboy:
The moment you mentioned Peter Obi I gave up.
Let's keep it that way, boss πŸ™Œ
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by sunboy(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2023
DesChyko:

Felt the need to point that out because you said 'the moment I mentioned'. I didn't need mention it since I wear my identity proudly. But like you said,

Let's keep it that way, boss πŸ™Œ

Thank you sir! I feel like elections are over, not until 2027. Nothing can change that reality, talking about election right now is going backwards.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by walegon: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:
I have a domian name that currently is getting over 1k visitors every month(that figure will continue to grow as time goes on), and it's for sale.. If you're someone who needs internet traffic for your online business, you can buy this domain name and redirect it to your business to get more views.... Anyone who's interested should quote me kiss
What's the name of the domain ?
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by turmacs(f): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2023
walegon:

What's the name of the domain ?
sold
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Bluebolt: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Wasted semen.

Seems there are many of you that's ripe for destruction. Join your fellow wasted sperm to lead a genocide against them. Seems all of you are indeed tired of peace in Nigeria. Since Tinubu won, it has been pains in your heart. Live with it. As if it's Tinubu feeding all Yorubas. Taking your hatred for one person on a tribe.
You are absolutely rabid!
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Padipadi(m): 2:06am On Sep 03, 2023
Bluebolt:

You are absolutely rabid!
I m as meek.as a dove.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Bluebolt: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2023
Padipadi:

I m as meek.as a dove.
You have to stop pretending to be bad!
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by Padipadi(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2023
Bluebolt:

You have to stop pretending to be bad!
Am I doing that?
I m an advocate of good deeds. Maybe you are referring to my signature.
Re: @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. by CoolJulian: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2023
aQUINandmore:
ignorance, I know you will talk about four zeros grin grin grin

How do you want to compare the currencies then, what you fail to understand is if you consider the nominal value, cedis beat naira and if you consider real value cedis beats naira again, that is to say, 2 cedis can buy weed of four ties, 3 cedis can buy half bag of pure water, 2 cedis can do a lot in Ghana, what can its equivalent do in Nigeria? What can 120 naira afford in present day Nigeria?

The Ghanian cedis is the best, strongest and most stable currency in west Africa.

Abeg travel and see.

Your ignorance is killing you, I swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.