Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How Are People Surviving? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Are People Surviving? (1793 Views)

Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are People Surviving? by jackmrandy: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Of lately I was just seriously thinking, guess what I was thinking about expenses. Like seriously it's eating up. Light bill, fuel, transport, data, rent, and many more. And I am curious to know how are people surviving in this country Nigeria? Please how are you surviving, this country is so messed up now. Please share your survival techniques. Them say cut your coat according to your size, me I don cut tire yet, e still dey choke me..

11 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2023
It's not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: How Are People Surviving? by stacyadams: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2023
jackmrandy:
Of lately I was just seriously thinking, guess what I was thinking about expenses. Like seriously it's eating up. Light bill, fuel, transport, data, rent, and many more. And I am curious to know how are people surviving in this country Nigeria? Please how are you surviving, this country is so messed up now. Please share your survival techniques. Them say cut your coat according to your size, me I don cut tire yet, e still dey choke me..

APC urrcchins are not complaining....things are still rosy for them cheesy

One lady dropped her baby and ran into a moving construction truck yesterday, luckily the truck was not on speed...she was rescued...she had given up on life,no money,no accomodations, no phones,,we were able to raise little money for her.. the father of the baby is not working..the money raised will be used to find a house for her even if it's face me I face you..

15 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Pastorreal20(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2023
It hasn't been easy...

1 Like

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2023
Na married men I dy pity pass.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Chingyyy878: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2023
Bro no be only you, if I tell you the amount I don spend this week you go pity me. Not just for myself, immediate family responsibilities no be small.

12 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by 2times2(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2023
E no easy o. I go soon find gun begin mount highway walai.

17 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Nasri100(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2023
stacyadams:

One lady dropped her baby and ran into a moving construction truck yesterday, luckily the truck was not on speed...she was rescued...she had given up on life,no money,no accomodations, no phones,,we were able to raise little money for her.. the father of the baby is not working..the money raised will be used to find a house for her even if it's face me I face you..

So struggling to build a life but they decide to have a kid to come and suffer with them. How na?

She even planned to kill herself and take the easy way out and leave an innocent child to suffer. Can you imagine?

Nigerians will continue to complain about suffer yet do things that keep them in poverty.

Nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Evestar200(f): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omo is not easy ooo

Is not with my clear eyes I wrote to my boss about the one month's salary he owes me for over two years now and I explained everything to him. He responded well and said he is going to pay it together with my August Salary.

If you see the happiness in me eh grin grin grin

That's the money I don't even bother about but since everything turns upside down in this country I have to remind him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Kobicove(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
stacyadams:

shocked
Re: How Are People Surviving? by Kobicove(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Anyone in Nigeria who says the present state of the economy is not affecting him at all in any way is a thief! undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Surviving? by ravensckar(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Na married men I dy pity pass.
Whenever I remember that school is resuming on Monday, my heartbeat increases. I have since lost appetite since last week. angry angry

14 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by DyingFetus: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Smoke weed and forget all your troubles

5 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
DyingFetus:

When your highness expires and you come back down to earth those problems will still be staring you in the face grin

Drowning your sorrows with weed or alcohol is never a solution!

17 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
stacyadams:

God go bless una wey rescue d lady.

1 Like

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
ravensckar:
Whenever I remember that school is resuming on Monday, my heartbeat increases. I have since lost appetite since last week. angry angry
Lol
No kee yaself oo
U av been paying school fees before nd u will still do it now, just have faith in God.
These are the exact words i tell my married friends.

4 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nasri100:

So struggling to build a life but they decide to have a kid to come and suffer with them. How na?

She even planned to kill herself and take the easy way out and leave an innocent child to suffer. Can you imagine?

Nigerians will continue to complain about suffer yet do things that keep them in poverty.

Nonsense.
No be her fault. She know no say things go be like dis na.
Re: How Are People Surviving? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Not easy..

But so long you are a Hustler, you'll definitely survive.
Re: How Are People Surviving? by Talkisneeded: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Anything that comes,we face it.
That's the life of an hustler

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Ppn247: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
It's a mystery. Worst part is how much more difficult things will be in the coming years. Scary.

1 Like

Re: How Are People Surviving? by austine4real(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
grin grin

Surviving in Nigeria is another job entirely

3 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by CedarHoldings: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
2times2:
you go kill tire na just chop money you go dey see.
Re: How Are People Surviving? by Ensa777(f): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
I thank God for the contribution group I joined January this year.I was afraid cos the salary wasn't enough already but I persisted.Bills choke everywhere
Of a truth each time I was to send to the person for the month,I will cry small.Chai!

But 1st week of August I collected mine and immediately transferred everything the school needed.Books,Change of uniforms,Tuition everything done and dusted.Still had some left to stock up the house
As it stands,it is now the school that is owing me to teach them.

I really thank God for the 1st time no Bp because of it.Let me focus on food and miscellaneous.
We will survive it,Amen

5 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by BItt: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
DyingFetus:
till hunger comes for the neck
Re: How Are People Surviving? by codedgalaxy: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
Life no hard, na u wan' t chop three square meal grin grin
Re: How Are People Surviving? by Chingyyy878: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Life no hard, na u wan' t chop three square meal grin grin

lol
Re: How Are People Surviving? by ogbenimax007: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2023
ravensckar:
same here oga.... cry
Re: How Are People Surviving? by ogbenimax007: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2023
Ensa777:
I thank God for the contribution group I joined January this year.I was afraid cos the salary wasn't enough already but I persisted.Bills choke everywhere
Of a truth each time I was to send to the person for the month,I will cry small.Chai!

But 1st week of August I collected mine and immediately transferred everything the school needed.Books,Change of uniforms,Tuition everything done and dusted.Still had some left to stock up the house
As it stands,it is now the school that is owing me to teach them.

I really thank God for the 1st time no Bp because of it.Let me focus on food and miscellaneous.
We will survive it,Amen
amen
Re: How Are People Surviving? by chinwong(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2023
God will help us all.

Things are becoming quite intolerable

Meanwhile let’s all get some online skills to make money.
Re: How Are People Surviving? by kevwemike: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2023
2times2:
do want to go and rub people that are managing like u too? Bros no bi so oo

3 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Illegal1(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2023
2times2:

omoh.......bros abeg let me knw,incase u dn ready to mount hghway,make me slf join u..

i tink say nah only me get dis plan..

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Surviving? by zed7: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2023
stacyadams:

Suicide is cowardly. She's a selfish woman for deciding to bring a child into the world and deliberately leaving it to suffer. Raising money isn't the solution for such people, she lacks self will and will repeat same when ever she feels lazy and frustrated.

As for topic, it's tough everywhere from China to UK to Gabon. We have to cut our expenses. Sometimes I don't feel pity for Nigerians who choose 4 years of suffering for 5k.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lunchtime Results 30 November 2023 / Tragedy Occurs As ‘newly-wed Couple Was Killed In Crash After Marriage / 5 Things To Know As A Jonny Just Come In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.