Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Are People Surviving? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Are People Surviving? (1814 Views)

Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are People Surviving? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2023
OP, maybe you should Ask the APC miscreants we have here. embarassed sad

These Guys do NOT care if Nigerians eat Grass! undecided

A Bunch of SADISTIC Elements.😏

In my Area in Warri, many of the few Tinubu supporters were mostly Lowlifes and Never-do Wells.
They can't pay House Rents, School fees, Security Bills, etc
But they still move around mouthing Asiwaju.🙁😒

Very TERRIBLE and Useless fellows! 😕
Re: How Are People Surviving? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......bros abeg let me knw,incase u dn ready to mount hghway,make me slf join u..

i tink say nah only me get dis plan..

Lolsss.

Men, Mount o. Men, Mount! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Are People Surviving? by APOPTOSIS: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2023
jackmrandy:
Of lately I was just seriously thinking, guess what I was thinking about expenses. Like seriously it's eating up. Light bill, fuel, transport, data, rent, and many more. And I am curious to know how are people surviving in this country Nigeria? Please how are you surviving, this country is so messed up now. Please share your survival techniques. Them say cut your coat according to your size, me I don cut tire yet, e still dey choke me..
Did I see you type "Bills"..?
I thought Nigerians don't pay Bills, that things are free
Whenever issues of Bills are mentioned, most people turned around to slam those based abroad.
When did Nigerians suddenly start paying Bills? grin
Everything you typed here is not in anyway different from what an average Nigerian pays abroad. The only difference abroad is "you must surely pay for them because the society is designed to make you utilize the services and not avoid paying for them"
Meaning, these things have been sorted out and they are running efficiently. You just have to key in.
Therefore, there's no country no earth that doesn't have bills to be paid. The difference depends on its organization & penalty system.

1 Like

Re: How Are People Surviving? by TreasureHunter(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Evestar200:
Omo is not easy ooo

Is not with my clear eyes I wrote to my boss about the one month's salary he owes me for over two years now and I explained everything to him. He responded well and said he is going to pay it together with my August Salary.

If you see the happiness in me eh grin grin grin

That's the money I don't even bother about but since everything turns upside down in this country I have to remind him.

If you don't mind my asking what type of online work are you engaged in?
Re: How Are People Surviving? by LeeSmart: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kobicove:
Anyone in Nigeria who says the present state of the economy is not affecting him at all in any way is a thief! undecided
Boss no be say i the chest beat oo but right 4rm buhari's tenure nd even in dis present adm. i have never lack or felt this bitting economy. I'm married nd i have a daughter nd most importantely i no be thief.
Re: How Are People Surviving? by Kobicove(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Boss no be say i the chest beat oo but right 4rm buhari's tenure nd even in dis present adm. i have never lack or felt this bitting economy. I'm married nd i have a daughter nd most importantely i no be thief.

Do you still run your generator the same number of hours you were running it before the removal of subsidy?

...if your answer is not "yes" then the economy is affecting you grin
Re: How Are People Surviving? by Lingudy(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Nigeria is not for the weak now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Confession. / How To Spot A Super Show-off! / Nigerians Conspiracy Theories About Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.