Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku (11249 Views)

Rivers APC In Crisis As Factions Bicker Over 'Amaechi Directive’ To Back Atiku / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike / Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by maxzzo1(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Abeg Atiku go Dubai go sit down
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by akway22: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2023
stillbigharbaz:
Thank you for telling them the bitter.....they don't want APC to continue but they went ahead to vote a structureless party,now we all have balablu to deal with.
God bless you my brother.some don't follow politics only to subscribe N100 daily mb to come online and write trash.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by akway22: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2023
flokii:
Atiku thought we are still in the 80s' when Northerners were feeling like gods in Nigeria.. the Southern governors in his party asked that presidential ticket be zoned to the South but he refused, he and his Northern brothers thought they could win election without Southern acceptance. I'm sure he knows better now.
political bingo
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by excel101(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:

Shut up...it was wike that asked that the party ticket should be thrown open that prompted Atiku to venture in
Fishbrain keep explaining what you don't know
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by ogododo: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2023
shegra58:
Oga PDP is dead and buried
For ya house.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by shegra58: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
ogododo:

For ya house.
four Nigeria
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by 9ty4our: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Oga relax, Nigerians are not tired of suffering.
Till then let them keep suffering.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by Skty: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
After u destroyed it with greed
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by Gandrova: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
fuckJones:
what figure of speech is this?
lolz! Present continuos tense cheesy
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by Gandrova: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
Sounds like baba don concede defeat
He has no choice.
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku by Cantonese: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
BabaIbo:

Mr Man, you're not well informed.

Tho, Atiku has his shortcomings like every other politician.
...but go and read more on the genesis of the whole issue, only then can you have a clear opinion on the issue.

You think say that Wike's outburst favor him himself?

Dey play!

Oga, you cannot know more than I know. I have keenly followed PDP from from its formative years in 1998 up till today.

I have followed Atiku right from his SDP days, up till the day the mantle of PDM leadership fell on him. I have supported Atiku over the years and I can confidently tell you that I am far more informed than you are.

Read clearly and ask questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DHQ Reacts To Allegations That Soldiers Are Meeting With Presidential Candidates / Amaechi: FG Has Paid $150m Out Of $500m Chinese Loan On Abuja-Kaduna Railway / Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.