Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years (1619 Views)

I Have 2 Jobs Which Do I Choose / Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by Leks(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2007
Guys am just happy.I got two jobs last week(and the 3rd is on the way) after 3 years of relentless search.I guess I lost count after the 100th application letter but today God has changed my story.Am so happy cos at a point it was as if I'd been destined not to get a job because I was qualified,even with a masters degree;I was always getting to the final stage only not to be called.Anyway AM SO GRATEFUL TO GOD! I use this testimony as a point of contact to y'all out there who's looking for a job, GOD'LL OVERSURPRISE YOU!

2 Likes

Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by WWJD(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2007
Unless the LORD builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain.
2 In vain you rise early
and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
for he grants sleep to those he loves.

I know exactly what you are talking about, the key is to realise you have probably not done anything now that you have not done in three years. TH esupernatural force behind it should get all the glory as you gave rightly done.
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by monichris(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2007
I'm happy for u. Never you forget ur creator to him all glory must be ascribed
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by ladyaijay(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2007
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. GOD IS OUR CREATOR AND HE HAS GOOD PLANS FOR YOU. REMEMBER PSALM 121 V 1:
I LOOK TO THE MOUNTAINS WHERE WILL MY HELP COME FROM, MY HELP WILL COME FROM THE LORD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH. SO YOU SEE THE LORD IS OUR EVER PRESENT HELP. CONGRATS
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by lovelynk(f): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2007
Poster,I thank God for u.
You see the race is not to the swift,nor the battle to the strong,neither understanding to men of valor but of the Lord.
He is the God that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above more than we can ever as or imagine,of course not according to our abilities,but according to his power that works in us,he gives us suprises,
TheGod that makes all things beautiful in his time.

For all still seeking,God is a blesser and never stops blessing.He blesses one person today and another tomorrow.your blessing is around,just rejoice.
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by donpaulo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2007
happy for you bro, your testimony really encouraged me.

thats whats happening to me presently,mine now is 4yrs and counting.

i'm sad cry angry

god help me.

meanwhile, how didb you do it?
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by Alert(f): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2007
and when the Lord opens the door for you, he opens not just one door but several doors because he makes all things beautifull in his time.
CONGRATS
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by mamus2010(f): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2007
@poster,

i am so happy for you. congratulations. i hope you will be able to extend help to others just as God has done for you. enjoy your job and pls make sure you choose the best of the lot
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Congratulations. I hope and pray to join you at Nirsal wink
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by Unike1(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Laburos:
Congratulations. I hope and pray to join you at Nirsal wink

You dug out this 2007 post
Re: I Owe This To God.2 Jobs Last Week After 3 Years by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
oppps yi hakuri Sir. my fault for not checking the date, Apologies.

Unike1:

You dug out this 2007 post

(1) (Reply)

Professional Graphic Designer Wanted In Port Harcourt / Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank / Nigarie Airforce Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.