Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Niger State Governor Warns Of Jail Time For Diverting Palliative Materials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Governor Warns Of Jail Time For Diverting Palliative Materials (192 Views)

Stop Fanning Embers Of Disunity, Gombe Governor Warns / EFCC Arrests Four INEC Officials For Diverting N84.6 Million / EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Governor Warns Of Jail Time For Diverting Palliative Materials by Temmyella: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2023
In a press conference, Niger State Governor, Mohammed Bago, issued a stern warning to members of the palliative distribution committee, stating that anyone found diverting materials meant for the residents would face imprisonment.

https://ikejabird.com/niger-state-governor-warns-of-jail-time-for-diverting-palliative-materials-declares-three-day-holiday-for-distribution/
Re: Niger State Governor Warns Of Jail Time For Diverting Palliative Materials by ican2020: 5:38am On Sep 03, 2023
That Bago of a man is good and responsible

The last I passed through Madalla market one Thursday morning I was surprised how we drove through there easily and was tempted to asked what happened cause I know that the traders there are notorious in blocking almost half of the road which makes traffic there every Thursday terrible

Thank you dear governor and I wish Gods speed
Re: Niger State Governor Warns Of Jail Time For Diverting Palliative Materials by Saifullah01: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2023
ican2020:
That Bago of a man is good and responsible

The last I passed through Madalla market one Thursday morning I was surprised how we drove through there easily and was tempted to asked what happened cause I know that the traders there are notorious in blocking almost half of the road which makes traffic there every Thursday terrible

Thank you dear governor and I wish Gods speed

We are not ready for good leadership in this country. Just imagine such feeble reason

(1) (Reply)

ACIU Drifting Away From "The Abiriba Spirit". / Meet The Five Judges Giving The Final Tribunal Judgement / Viral Video -Harmony Garden Owner, Ibile Refutes Land Grabbing Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.