Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election (23049 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by MrB0LD(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jsucre:
Shame on Obidents in Edo

On top handwritten results
Someone from another local government above said no election was conducted in their village and even the next.
No one in my area too...
So, where did they get these results?
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by IzRayl: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Everything about LP na third ,even their obedient daddy get third class for school grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Jsucre(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
MrB0LD:

On top handwritten results
Someone from another local government above said no election was conducted in their village and even the next.
No one in my area too...
So, where did they get these results?
what's Obident's point
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by johnzadok: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
It's not true Etsako West the winner is APC
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by fergie001: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I am not understanding something here ooo.!!
Are these EDSIEC people not supposed to use the BVAS or something that is equivalent to the BVAS.??

Following the whole of Section-150 of the Electoral Act,, The EDSIEC are supposed to follow the Proceedings of the Electoral Act in the Conduct of the Electoral Act,, being that they should follow the Methods of the Area Council Elections in Abuja, which also had to fully follow the Electoral Act, the Regulations and Guidelines, and the Manuals for Election..
This expressly means that the EDSIEC should also use the ELECTORAL DEVICES, and all the necessary documents and methods that were mentioned in the Electoral Act, the Regulations and Guidelines, and the Manuals.

From all indications,, they did manual accreditation, and that had mede the Election to become Null-And-Void..

Ok.
Am I correct.??
Area Council Elections (Abuja) are conducted by INEC. General Elections & Area Council Elections are affected by the Electoral Act. That is INEC's jurisdiction.

LGA & Councillorship elections are products of State Commissions, it is conducted at the whims and caprices of the Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Burob: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
MrB0LD:

Seriously, if you take Peter Obi away from labour party, they'll go back to obscurity...
We voted obi.
If Gringory Obi leaves the Labor parry, he will return to obscurity like he was, when he ran away from Apga.
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by pseudaria: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Chinjo2:
For those of you who don't understand Edo politics Edo voted LP at the preside trial election because of Peter Obi. Most of the contestants in this Local Government Election from APC and PDP are grassroots politicians who have connection with the people.

Shut up. I came out to vote in Egor Uselu ward. There was no electoral materials. The people who came out to vote were not more than 7k but pdp scored 35k they no even rig with sense. I even dey vex for lp wey spend money to campaign even invite obi come when they know very well obaseki no go allow anybody see road
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Osanoghodua1: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lols! There was actually no election anywhere. Results were written a month before the event. Why didn't they use Bivas?
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by pseudaria: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Texs:
If you don't campaign how can you win. APC and LP could not campaign for lack of free money from their party office Abuja.

Beside, Edo people are now better informed, they know who is protecting their interest, no more borrowing, owning workers salaries, no more CDAs and agberos, market women now feel safe, there are road maps for electrification, education, agriculture, industralisation, structural digitilisation of government institutions and infrastructural developement.

Omo take am easy. If not because I am born and brought up Edo boy I almost believe this nonsense. Egor where I dey voters no reach 7k wey come out yet cocaine sniffing eghe ogbemudia dey score 35k nawa o. Anyhow Sha na lg election na party wey dey power dey clear everything. I even dey vex for lp wey dey spend money campaign when we all knew the outcome.
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by BluntCrazeMan: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
fergie001:
Area Council Elections (Abuja) are conducted by INEC. General Elections & Area Council Elections are affected by the Electoral Act. That is INEC's jurisdiction.

LGA & Councillorship elections are products of State Commissions, it is conducted at the whims and caprices of the Governor.

I just want to understand the full implications of Section-150 of the Electoral Act..

Please can you help me to understand it better??
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Benwallt(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
MrB0LD:

Seriously, if you take Peter Obi away from labour party, they'll go back to obscurity...
We voted obi.

I agree totally but he should settle down and build the party
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by IbrahimSola: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Esan North East and Owan East both have the same results? What InecPDAPC cannot manufacture does not exist.

Nanorest:
FULL RESULTS

Ovia South West
APC: 5361
LP: 3216
PDP: 10,721

Uhunmwode Local Government
APC: 2317
LP: 1436
PDP: 15,615

Owan West Local Government
APC: 3825
LP: 2365
PDP: 13, 171

Akoko Edo Local Government
APC: 5369
LP: 2083
PDP: 21,417

Etsako East Local Government
APC: 4076
LP: 1711
PDP: 16, 428

Etsako Central Local Government
APC: 7, 896
LP: 4, 606
PDP: 30, 594

Etsako West Local Government
APC: 29, 445
LP: 23, 832
PDP: 98, 046

Ikpoba-Okha Local Government
APC: 3, 085
LP: 3, 857
PDP: 27, 768

Ovia North East Local Government
APC: 636
LP: 617
PDP: 4, 869

Igueben Local Government
APC: 636
LP: 617
PDP: 4869

Esan Central Local Government
APC: 557
LP: 660
PDP: 5262

Orhionmwon Local Government
APC: 23, 885
LP: 14, 331
PDP: 47771

Esan West Local Government
APC: 1616
LP: 1737
PDP: 14, 904

Esan South East Local Government
APC: 1344
LP: 791
PDP: 16072

Esan North East Local Government
APC: 5550
LP: 3298
PDP: 20, 702

Owan East Local Government
APC: 5550
LP: 3298
PDP: 20702

Egor Local Government
APC: 12203
LP: 7695
PDP: 35380

OREDO
APC: 8, 308
LP: 10, 188
PDP 70, 293
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
oga LGA elechas always been like this from 1999, the incumbent governor's party usually sweeps the election

😂😂😂😂. You type this stuff with better speed. The way u spell that election be like Ghanian pronunciation. LGA in Nigeria is a fraud
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by famology(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Chinjo2:
For those of you who don't understand Edo politics Edo voted LP at the preside trial election because of Peter Obi. Most of the contestants in this Local Government Election from APC and PDP are grassroots politicians who have connection with the people.

Just shut up please
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by famology(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love the foundation Obaseki has laid ahead of the governorship election next year. He wouldn't have any reason to cry next year. Tinubu is not Buhari!
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Okwyjesus(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidients oooo!

They try now
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by fergie001: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I just want to understand the full implications of Section-150 of the Electoral Act..

Please can you help me to understand it better??
The only understanding is who pays the piper, calls the tune.

The Governor is responsible for the funding and the composition of the Chairman of the Electoral Committee, etc. INEC's only business is provide logistics & Voter's Register.
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by kcbaba007: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
PDP rigged with guns and thugs

RIGGED
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by BluntCrazeMan: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
fergie001:

The only understanding is who pays the piper, calls the tune.

The Governor is responsible for the funding and the composition of the Chairman of the Electoral Committee, etc. INEC's only business is provide logistics & Voter's Register.
Ok.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by ekhai(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=125545341][/quote] THE RETURNING OFFICER DECLARED one ABubakar of APC as the winner of Etsako West local government. How come am seeing another thing here?
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by ekhai(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jorussia:
Where eghe take get 35000 votes for Egor?the total number of voters that came out in Egor is not more than 10k.Lg elections need to return back to INEC as it was before 2003.If past presidents rigged elections the way governors are messing up lg elections there won't be opposition parties in this country.

Only total votes from Etsako West alone is almost half of the total number of votes cast in the presidential election in Edo State. The results presented and announced at the collation center gave APC 35k plus votes and PDP 4k plus votes. How come 98k plus for PDP above.
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Alabaintprice(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nigeriagood:
standard of coming third 😂😂😂

Yet you can't get them out of your head
You dream LP
You wake up LP
You masturbate LP
You self-service LP

4 people tweeting in a room
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by fergie001: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
ekhai:
THE RETURNING OFFICER DECLARED one ABubakar of APC as the winner of Etsako Central local government. How come am seeing another thing here?
Na the winner nah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by HRMK: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
there is no news in that!a sitting party always clears the local government elections!i still dont know why elections are still bn held at the LGC levels!it is more of waste of scarce revenue!!
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Nigeriagood(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Yet you can't get them out of your head
You dream LP
You wake up LP
You masturbate LP
You self-service LP

4 people tweeting in a room
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
keep crying o that will not change them from being third 🥉

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by MrLankeeee(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:
I think this Numbers are Manufactured, where is LP, I thought Edo State is the Headquarters of Labour Party (LP).

It's not ooo
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Maski87: 1:24am On Sep 04, 2023
And people think we practice democracy
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by HopeSpencer: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Alabaintprice:
Everyone shouting LP here and there ...

APC ruled Edo State yet can't win a single local government

Even when you're still in power nation wide you can't win just 1, just 1 local government in Edo State.

What was Oshiomole doing?
What were the APC top dogs doing?

See how everyone is shouting LP. The same social media party
The same party that has only 4 people tweeting in a room yet at the mention of LP they cum on everything that surrounds there dwelling......

Fear LP, they have built a standard

E pain you
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by HopeSpencer: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
But presidential election should be cancelled abi?

You dey mind that eediot
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by sameks08(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Ovia north and Igueben the same result what Edo can not do does not exist
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Mase2020g(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
Election when people nor vote🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election by Mase2020g(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2023
Okwyjesus:

They try now

Election was not held in many local government, this are manufactured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Atiku Agreed On A Bribe To Sell Off NITEL - Henry Shield (2017) / 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.