Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words (678 Views)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Describe Rochas Okoracha's Administration In 2 Words / Describe Gej's Administration In 2 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by egift(m): 4:32am On Oct 16, 2011
Prudent. Innovative.
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Rhino5dm: 4:34am On Oct 16, 2011
Rising Star. cool
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by peckhamboi: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2011
Canny, Sagacious
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2011
Before I answer, was he the one who got his sister-in-law pregnant?
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2011
^^ Fake report not true
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2011
Is that so?

Igboforum.com is not a legit source to disprove the allegations, even though I understand their need to keep family problems in the family.
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is that so?

Igboforum.com is not a legit source to disprove the allegations, even though I understand their need to keep family problems in the family.

lol ileke answer the question.
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2011
symbiosis in fostering stronger ties with his subject via meeting their needs and proficient (prescient)
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2011
The answer depends on my question.

Bliss4Lyfe:

symbiosis in fostering stronger ties with his subject via meeting their needs and proficient (prescient)

A risk taker abi. Two words.
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Before I answer, was he the one who got his sister-in-law pregnant?
He 'killed' many godfathers that is why they always cook-up stories coz it's the only thing left(they have tried to kill him). E.g.
1. Former Govr (and his team)
2. Nwodo
If not the state allocations would just be shared as usuall. The former govr was there for 8yrs without doing a single thing. They would go and video roads in Abuja and report some road as completed. So, I will commend him for that.
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2011
kenis:

He 'killed' many godfathers that is why they always cook-up stories coz it's the only thing left(they have tried to kill him). E.g.
1. Former Govr (and his team)
2. Nwodo
If not the state allocations would just be shared as usuall. The former govr was there for 8yrs without doing a single thing. They would go and video roads in Abuja and report some road as completed. So, I will commend him for that.

I really had my eyebrow raised while reading this. Is that so?
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is that so?

He does not have that kind time to waste on propaganda. They have done worse than that. They have even announced his death. He did not go disproving his death. He went about his normal business. What you have to know is that the man does not blow trumpet like Rochas Okorocha et al.
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by KnowAll(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2011
restless dick lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2011
kenis:

He does not have that kind time to waste on propaganda. They have done worse than that. They have even announced his death. He did not go disproving his death. He went about his normal business. What you have to know is that the man does not blow trumpet like Rochas Okorocha et al.

So you mean to say that it's the old godfather's passing around the SIL baby mama rumors?
Wow, these godfathers must have a lot of time in their hands. Even the rumors about godfathers, and those passing it around.
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2011
The bestest

But him like woman die.
Re: Describe Sullivan Chime's Administration In 2 Words by freepeople: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2011
Randy man grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Does Not Submit Audited Reports – Auditor-general / 100,000 Policemen Carry Handbags For Wives Of Moneybags / Why Ntc Has Not Buried Gaddafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.