Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website (1348 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Oyafollowme.com A New Social Network By Nigerian Twins / Help! Before I Enter Another Waterloo, Is Syskay.com A Good Host? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website by modpluz(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2006
hey guys check out this new website www.crownbrothers.com where they offer you a hosting account for as low as 3,500 Naira.i recently read a post asking about cheap web hosting in Nigeria.
and why i will prefer them is that you don't need to start looking for a competent web designer because they also do designing, graphics and flash and they have a whole of features.
thats why i'll prefer them.
Re: Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website by Seun(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2006
WHy are you talking as if the site is not yours? How can I trust you to provide good services when you can't even own up to the fact that the website you are trying to promote is yours? Nonsense. angry
Re: Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website by modpluz(m): 2:28am On Mar 10, 2006
why would i have to deny the fact if it's mine(i wish i could say it's mine since they offer good services).i'm just priviledged to host with them and i tot i should let people know about it cos i've never come accross such services(or can't you see a cheap Garri in the market and let us all know bout it?). Na wah sef!!!
Re: Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website by Seun(m): 3:14am On Mar 10, 2006
If you do not own the website, then why are you going so far as to include them in your signature? Why did you feel the need to create a separate thread to advertise them?
Re: Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website by modpluz(m): 3:29am On Mar 10, 2006
where else am i suppose to talk about it if not opening a new thread? and concerning the signature, it's called impression as i'm impresed.you just can't help it when you like something, abi if i dey bank with STB and i decide to help dem share flyer shey e mean say na me get STB ni? Oga Admin, Think Now!!! grin
Re: Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website by Seun(m): 3:51am On Mar 10, 2006
I hope you're teling the truth. Congrats on your discovery of a web host that's so cool.
Re: Crownbrothers.com - A New It Website by modpluz(m): 4:00am On Mar 10, 2006
@Oga Admin
well if telling the truth is saying the fact, then am glad to have said the truth, u're welcome cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? / I Need A Cheap Webhosting / How Can I Transfer Graphics In Corel Draw To Fire Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.