Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. (6319 Views)

Describe Bola Ahmed Tinubu In 2 Words / Describe Rochas Okoracha's Administration In 2 Words / Describe Gej's Administration In 2 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by otondo55: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
Is Obvious that u dnt know Obi well, you want him to be planting flowers in Awka and Onitsha in order for pple like u to praise,  Anambra is not lacking in terms of education, economy development, infrastructural development etc,  He must not be planting flowers with small allocations from Abuja while Anambrarians dnt have good education,  Nne biko kedu nke bu na Obi bu onye ojo??

Myopic and senseless !

Are Anambra cursed or are we the cause !

Having closed down SPECIAL SCIENCE SCHOOLS in the state, that alone made him killer of destiny .
Just coming back from 2months strike.
No Elected Local Govt. Executives for over 5years, deterioration of rural area, high rural - urban migration.
Empowerment of trugs for extortion and enrichment.  

which will one count and leave the other, One of the worst to befall Anambra.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

Answer this question,

I have answered your question ooo.
[size=13pt]
Where are you![/size]
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Get2go: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
In the very near future, multinationals in Anambra and others still expected will be list in the Nigeria stock exchange with a STOCK EXCHANGE COMPLEX in Onitsha.
'Economic Eagle'
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
Onye Ngbu ma guy, I expect u to do better, Who told u that GEJ through pete obi bought APGA over. I at least expect u to say that this man has performed exceptionally well,given the kind of circumstances he found himself in, show some dignity, nwannem.
U have people here calling him  "onye ori" and all sort of degrading label. The truth is that u will never find a governor or a person that will completely satisfy everybodys needs.
Onye ngbu,again why didnt GEJ pick fashola or chiuike amaechi for his economic team ?? If they are so better than peter obi (okwute ndigbo).
Fashola and amaechi has so much resources in their avenue yet it still not enough for their project.
The day goodluck visited Anambra and after inspecting some of the staggering infrastructure okwute has laid on the groung;he goodluck asked okwute where did he get the funds to do all these? Reply was astute and disciplined financial management!
On the ken nnamani issue;before the election that brought gej,the se governors,ohaneze ndigbo and most Igbo elites reached a very solid consensus decision not to contest but just give jona Igbos support,so wether ken nnamani ran ir not he still wont be able to achieve anything.
And by the way why didnt he contest on the platform of fdf wasnt he a menber and also he was from enugu which was and still the strongest hold of fdf in southeast. So, all of u who are insulting this noble man are doing nothing but displaying shamelesslly the level of ur ignorance !!
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
I dont understand what u meant "where are u"
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

Onye Ngbu ma guy, I expect u to do better,  Who told u that GEJ through pete obi bought APGA over. I at least expect u to say that this man has performed exceptionally well,given the kind of circumstances he found himself in, show some dignity, nwannem.
Sorry, I wasnt trying to say what you will like, rather I was telling it as it is.

NRI PRIEST:

Onye ngbu,again why didnt GEJ pick fashola or chiuike amaechi for his economic team ?? If they are so better than peter obi (okwute ndigbo).
I have answered that question over and over again. Stop asking it. You are sounding like a broken record with it.
NRI PRIEST:

Fashola and amaechi has so much resources in their avenue yet it still not enough for their project.
The day goodluck visited Anambra and after inspecting some of the staggering infrastructure okwute has laid on the groung;he goodluck asked okwute where did he get the funds to do all these? Reply was astute and disciplined financial management!
Abeg list those staggering projects!
NRI PRIEST:

On the ken nnamani issue;before the election that brought gej,the se governors,ohaneze ndigbo and most Igbo elites reached a very solid consensus decision not to contest but just give jona Igbos support,so wether ken nnamani ran ir not he still wont be able to achieve anything.
i dont expect you to know anything about the nnamani issue. Its classified apga thing and you wont have heard it from any other source.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Ohaneze1: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^

Don't mind that rascal onye-ngbu, he has been so jealousy of Anambra and its souring height in the physical and economic realms. Anambra remains the light for the SE and Nigeria at large, not even mere imo state can attempt to compete with Anambra in terms of any ramification. Imo state has continued to churn out visionless and focuseless govts from Udenwa to Ohakim and now Rachas. Imo state is one empty state with little or nothing to offer its citizens, it is one state that lack infrastructural development through out the state senatorial districts, its one state that think that area which is not up to 20 hectares of land called owerri is its glory, its quite a shame. Come to Onitsha, the 1/3 of the people living and trading/working in the city are all imo citizens because there govt has failed them over the years they all ran to Anambra. At the drug market at the Head Bridge the 2/3 of the people domiciled in that market are all imo citizen especially Orlu/Ideato people. I have kept asking them does Imos state starts and ends with owerri otokoto? Entire owerri is not up to 1/3 of Onitsha. With all these I wonder why imo people will not be happy with themselves and their neighbours for once.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ohaneze1:

^^

Don't mind that rascal onye-ngbu, he has been so jealousy of Anambra and its souring height in the physical and economic realms. Anambra remains the light for the SE and Nigeria at large, not even mere imo state can attempt to compete with Anambra in terms of any ramification. Imo state has continued to churn out visionless and focuseless govts from Udenwa to Ohakim and now Rachas. Imo state is one empty state with little or nothing to offer its citizens, it is one state that lack infrastructural development through out the state senatorial districts, its one state that think that area which is not up to 20 hectares of land called owerri is its glory, its quite a shame. Come to Onitsha, the 1/3 of the people living and trading/working in the city are all imo citizens because there govt has failed them over the years they all ran to Anambra. At the drug market at the Head Bridge the 2/3 of the people domiciled in that market are all imo citizen especially Orlu/Ideato people. I have kept asking them does Imos state starts and ends with owerri otokoto? Entire owerri is not up to 1/3 of Onitsha. With all these I wonder why imo people will not be happy with themselves and their neighbours for once.

I have been wondering who you are but this post just exposed you completely!
You are[b] chino11 aka chy101[/b]. Busted! grin grin grin

I am a full blooded anambra person, I am more anambra than you because my genealogy have not been mixed with non anambrarian and coming from idemili, no amount of state creation and recreation will ever remove me from what is now anambra.

So shun that your Imo contest nonsense. Face your own problems and leave imo out of it!

Hopefully no one on this thread will indulge you in that thread derailing tactics you have brought here.

Your Peter Obi is an achiever - agreed. Now post the pictures of his achievements for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Ohaneze1: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
hugooh42:

And why is Awka the state capital still a glorified village.Peter Obi is a monumental failure! Period.

Awka is an emerging city with UN Habitat Master Plan which is being implemented as I write this piece, am privy to this because am a consultant based in Awka. Awka is fast becoming a model city because its a virgin city with major multinational companies taking position in the city. The LG Electronics Facility is nearing completion with the state-of-art facilities. Juhel Infusion Drug plant has since resumed production in its world class facility. Emzor Pharm has since acquired heactares of land and construction has since began for a world class Plant in the heart of Awka. Today Billionaires in Anambra with their American partners are building a world class hospital facility which will be of same standard with the ones in US and UK and it will be managed by the American experts. From the time of the great Zik of Africa to the time of the Father of African literature Chinua Achebe, Anambra has been the number one state east of the Niger and it will continued to provide this leadership for the Igbos

See link: http://www.geanco.org/index.html
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
So,onye ngbu I bu onye Anambra and also IDEMMILI ebe mu si bia, bros,i am really disapiinted in u, which idemmili town are u from ?
A bum onye Umuoji igwulube okodu,mmili manyulu oku!
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Ohaneze1: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

You are[b] chino11 aka chy101[/b].  Busted! grin  grin  grin

I am a full blooded anambra person, I am more anambra than you because my genealogy have not been mixed with non anambrarian and coming from idemili, no amount of state creation and recreation will ever remove me from what is now anambra.

So shun that your Imo contest nonsense. Face your own problems and leave imo out of it!

Hopefully no one on this thread will indulge you in that thread derailing tactics you have brought here.

Your Peter Obi is an achiever - agreed. Now post the pictures of his achievements for all to see.

Pictures of Obi's works can explode NL. Post any picture of imo state except painting of roads and people's fence in and around owerri only (entire owerri is not up to 50 hectares)  grin grin. If you claim you are from Anambra, maybe you are not full blooded Anambran, maybe one nwanyi owerri has a hand in your, your, know what I mean, cos you act and behave like them. Well if you are an Anambran be careful because no amount of seduction and luring from nwanyi imo will make your parents to allow you marry that  imo LovePeddler. Me and you know that Anambra does not marry outside more especially getting involved in marriage  with imo people.  grin grin grin grin grin Its sad, but its the fact
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
Anambra nweli ebu nwee nfu, Anambra nwelu ugwu !
@Ohaneze1, deme nwanne, Anambra is the pride of the Igbos and the light of the black world, remenber that.
Okwute ga adi ndu luo na nka.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Ohaneze1: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nwanne mu, o bu ezi okwu ka ikwuru. Anambra bu isi obodo alaigbo. Gateway to Igbo glory
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

Anambra nweli ebu nwee nfu, Anambra nwelu ugwu !
@Ohaneze1, deme nwanne, Anambra is the pride of the Igbos and the light of the black world, remenber that.
Okwute ga adi ndu luo na nka.
Nwanne m ngwa gee nti.  Umuoji nwere 23 villages and 4 quaters - akara, dimechem, ifiteora na eziora. Igwe bu cyril enweze. Onye ifite. Former PG bu Obi onwuachu - onye dimboko. Nyabu hapu ewu ahu gi na ya akpako. Anambra nwere nnukwu nsogbu kemgbe ngige rituru.

Ihe ana eme ebea abughi ogu anambra na mba ndi ozo. Peter Obi bu nnukwu nsogbu nyere ndi anambra. Hapu ohaneze1/chino11/chy101. Ihe nile o na ekwu ebea bu propaganda.

Awka bu nnukwu village. Umuoji ka ya by far!
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by chineds(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mungo park
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Onlytruth(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
Posted by: onye_ngbu*

You are chino11 aka chy101.  Busted!

I swear I get angrier at that goat everyday, and sometime I doubt he is from Anambra state. He sounds so much like a foreigner planted here to create as much disunity as possible among Igbos here.
I have challenged him to post pictures of whatever developments and projects being executed by Peter Obi.
HE FAILED TO POST ANY.
Yet, he is relentless with his nonsensical attacks on fellow Igbos here, from other sister states.
Eziokwu, di anyi ahu bu anu mpama! angry angry

There is no other way to communicate to him.  embarassed

Please my Imo brothers, ignore the rants of this madman by the name of Ohaneze1, Chino11, chy101.
He is a leper seeking relevance.  cool
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Onlytruth(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
I am also a full blooded Anambra man and I state with all emphasis that there is NO WAY Ohaneze1, Chino11, chy101 is more Anambra than myself.

I also state with same emphasis that Ohaneze1, Chino11, chy101 is a GOAT. cool

If he doesn't stop shittting all over this place, we will stop him. angry
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by asha80(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
Onlytruth:

I am also a full blooded Anambra man and I state with all emphasis that there is NO WAY Ohaneze1, Chino11, chy101 is more Anambra than myself.

I also state with same emphasis that Ohaneze1, Chino11, chy101 is a GOAT. cool

If he doesn't stop shittting all over this place, we will stop him. angry

you better warn that guy.i am seriously losing my patience with him
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Onlytruth(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
Posted by: asha 80

you better warn that guy.[/b]i am seriously losing my patience with him
I have warned him countless times.
The ultimate truth is that this is internet and any goat can say whatever he likes.
He is a pure idiiiot without any basis on senses. He is living in a cocoon of falsehood and hubris.
Because of him, I am beginning to tone down on my support for Peter Obi.
Just ignore him because there are far too many REAL Anambra folks here for his opinions to count.
He could even be working with, or for [b]Alj_harem
for I know, and he may be from Kogi!  undecided
Don't forget we share border with Kogi state.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by chy101: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Onlytruth, So I should leave my job and start taking pictures around the city of Awka just to convince you on the workability of Anambra state. No picture whatsoever can clearly describe the good works of Peter Obi in Anambra. The gov is silently revolutioning Anambra, you may not see it now, but this man Peter Obi has gone far in creating enabling environment that recently made major multinationals to queue in line seeking attention to invest in Anambra.

I respect you with passion even though I have never met you before, but I can't believe you have to say all these things about me? Its shocking and rankles the mind the degree you have to go in other to cast reflection on my person. This is unacceptable, well I will not join issues with all these, because one day, I mean someday you will get to understand the course we are fighting for. lets God Judge
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by EzeCanada: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
SQUARE PEG ------> ROUND HOLE
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Onlytruth(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
Posted by: chy101

Onlytruth, So I should leave my job and start taking pictures around the city of Awka just to convince you on the workability of Anambra state. No picture whatsoever can clearly describe the good works of Peter Obi in Anambra. The gov is silently revolutioning Anambra, you may not see it now, but this man Peter Obi has gone far in creating enabling environment that recently made major multinationals to queue in line seeking attention to invest in Anambra.

I respect you with passion even though I have never met you before, but I can't believe you have to say all these things about me? Its shocking and rankles the mind the degree you have to go in other to cast reflection on my person. This is unacceptable, well I will not join issues with all these, because one day, I mean someday you will get to understand the course we are fighting for. lets God Judge

You (just like anybody else here) are entitled to your opinions especially as regards whether Peter Obi is working or not. I had challenged you once to post pictures, now you tell me that you are busy working. I understand all that, but I still maintain that pictures speak louder than words. If I were you I would support my claims with pictures no matter how hard it may be for me to accomplish.
But MY MAIN CONCERN with your style of making your points here is that you operate in a "Anambra cocoon" of sorts.
You fail to realize that Anambra state is Igboland, and Imo and other Igbo states are also Igboland.  undecided

You have this zero sum game mindset whereby any non-Anambra state's gain is Anambra state's loss.
Why wouldn't a thoroughbred Anambra son be happy for other Igbo states? That is what raised my suspicion of whether you are truly an Anambra son. I grew up in Onitsha, and believe me when I read some of what you say about our Imo brothers I wish I could punch you through this screen. angry

The greatest threat to Igboman's survival in Nigeria are Igbos who can't use their brains while dealing with other Igbos.
That is why I blow the fuse anytime I run into any of them anywhere. angry

Until folks see pictures of what Obi is doing in the place you live (Awka, the last time I checked), then please be reticent and subtle in your claims.

I will be one of your "oti mkpus" here if you post the damn pictures and quit attacking my Igbo brothers, some of who have sacrificed more in blood for our (Igbo) survival and emancipation.

BE wise.  cool
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by aljharem3: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
chy101:

ARE YOU WORKING FOR ALJ HAREM ?

It seems like it to onlytruth and I
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by akmoh(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
bull shit
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by bojar(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by bojar(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
cool
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by aljharem(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
bojar:

@harem, Definitely i know your job, running skivvy for a smooth criminal disguised as a governor, U lie just like your master, Fools !

I am not chy101 or chino11 etc

I am not the poster.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:00am On Oct 18, 2011
@onye ngbu,nwannem deme, i can tell u know Umuoji well, have u ever been to the UZO IYI festival ? Which is ur town in IDEMMILI ?
@Onlytruth,nwannem u were too abusive on Chino101, i respect u alot and dont expect u to say such to a Nwafor. Lets not wash our few dirty laundry na ihu ndi ofe mmanu.
Peter obi,like I said before is the most performing governor given the meagre resources at his disposals,
Anybody who think he is a fool,onye ori,abyssmal falure and all the insults you all has been raining on this should either go and jump into river niger,drink rour acid or to take an easier route and go contest in the next governoship election.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by jason123: 2:07am On Oct 18, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

@onye ngbu,nwannem deme, i can tell u know Umuoji well, have u ever been to the UZO IYI festival ? Which is your town in IDEMMILI ?
@Onlytruth,nwannem u were too abusive on Chino101, i respect u alot and dont expect u to say such to a Nwafor. Lets not wash our few dirty laundry na ihu ndi ofe mmanu.
Peter obi,like I said before is the most performing governor given the meagre resources at his disposals,
Anybody who think he is a fool,onye ori,abyssmal falure and all the insults you all has been raining on this should either go and jump into river niger,drink rour acid or to take an easier route and go contest in the next governoship election.

You guys are very funny!!!
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by Judek2(m): 2:15am On Oct 18, 2011
Soared Throat

ANSU terrorist

Mosquito net-giver

Malaria fighter.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by ak47mann(m): 2:55am On Oct 18, 2011
peter obi well i give him another six months to see all his project that is on going,to be completed.

chino nwannem kedu hapu wa ewela iwe onlytruth have a point cool
but sometime i feel funny when you descend on your fellow BIAFRANS am not in surpport of that cool
imo state na my inlawsooo my parents cant do anything about that they wont even mind cheesy cheesy

They have been my in laws for a long time now, my uncle wife she from IMO state their children one the boys is the same age as me we grew up together their is no difference just the accent.
Re: Describe Peter Obi's Administration In 2 Words. by onyengbu: 3:34am On Oct 18, 2011
chy101:

You are such a comedian. So its now work that cant let you post pictures. Do u fly to your office or dont you have weekends?
Shun that nonsense abeg.
I have challenged you to post pictures from awka because i live there too and will be here to post my own.
I have resisted the urge to embark on campaign of posting images of rapidly decaying infrastructures in awka and other parts of anambra simply because nairaland aburo ebe m ga eme udi ihe ahu because of udi ndorondoro di na etiti anyi na ndi Yoruba.

People of the state are running out of patience! Promises everyday. Initially, he was blaming Andy Uba for his dullness and people hated the guy more than they do his brother. Andy realised what is happening and removed himself from anambra and that left peter with no other person to blame and he suddenly embarked on campaign of lies and deceit. That one went a long way in buying him a second tenure. Though i didnt vote him, but most people who did were hoping he has something in store for his second tenure. Look where that got everybody.
What people now HEAR in anambra is about projects going on in part of anambra where they dont live. Or, stories that one multinational is coming to do one thing or the other.
I really wonder how far he thought all that will take him cos people now know who is deceiving who. You dont need the media to experience good governance, you experience it!
It is because of him that andy uba (a hated person) won convincingly in a free and fair election in anambra. People are just fed up with him and his apga tricks.

@chino11/chy101/ohaneze1,
Like onlythruth has said, you are free to support Peter Obi as much as you like but please leave imo or enugu out of it. Lets face our own state and leave people who can proudly present of good things from their state!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Towards 2015: Miyetti Allah - A Fulani Political Thuggery! / Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) / Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.