Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara (70936 Views)

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Pig Gave Birth To Half Human Half Pig(graphics Photos) / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Shinjawestside: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Where is the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Basicend: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Rubbish stories. Show us the picture. .

2 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Entanglement: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fear-as-goat-allegedly-gives-birth-to-half-human-in-kwara/
this generation with cheap phones of 5k which comes with camera 📷 and yet no one snap a picture? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by BoldBrainz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
itsme01:
Juju wey dey kwara State home of Warriors no be small... Islam only reduced it abit

Juju no dey Kwara reach Nasarawa state, but this story na lie!
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Tocco(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wow! I can’t believe people are saying its rape.. Its simply called MUTATION caused most likely radiation or other chemical substance.. Creatures like only live for hours..’
Sperm of a man CANNOT fertilize the ovum or egg or a goat or any other animal.. The number of chromosomes are different

ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fear-as-goat-allegedly-gives-birth-to-half-human-in-kwara/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by HussenAdul: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
I didn't see the creature in that pic
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Justiceleague1: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:
Gave birth to helinues
grin

Btw, FreeStuffsNG is viewing also... grin
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by kenny714433(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lies. Human sperm can't fertilise goat, not even a sheep can fertilise a goat.

Both are different species with different numbers of chromosomes.

5 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Vinnie2000(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Who Fcvked the Poor goat embarassed

Likely an APC supporter.

Yeye and useless Pple. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by dragunov: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
DNA is required to unravel the biological paternity of the slain human-goat so pictures can be put to faces and names can be shamed if any is found to be culpable.

This can also serve as a deterrent measure to others who may have similar intentions

If you read the comment properly, you will know that the creature was not slain. It died on its own. That's how you fail exams.

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by siofra(f): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Horñy Nigerian men have struck again. God abeg! Save us from these animals called male humans 😭

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by EdiskyHarry: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
So sad that nairaland will push this rubbish I've been seeing on Facebook to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by lascos912(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
I don't believe the news, how come no single picture of the said 'half human-half goat'?
I wonder too o, this life that everybody will start snapping immediately when something happen

2 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by vannessa7(f): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
MrsTwrite:
One stupid full grown idiot must have had carnal knowledge with that goat.

Sorry, you are actually the stupid one here believing a human sperm can impregnate a goat, school is actually not a scam

2 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Uyomiya: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Justiceleague1:

grin

Btw, FreeStuffsNG is viewing also... grin

Pahahhaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Karemarealty288(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
GOFRONT:
As it is not Incest beastility.......I guess one Kazeem must have secretely raped that helpless goat to stupor.....It is evident by the Human-like nature of the goat......
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Farid24224(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
GOFRONT:
As it is not Incest.......I guess one Kazeem must have secretely raped that helpless goat to stupor.....It is evident by the Human-like nature of the goat......

Or one Jude or Chinonso 😂
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by LordErrk: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
DNA is required to unravel the biological paternity of the slain human-goat so pictures can be put to faces and names can be shamed if any is found to be culpable.

This can also serve as a deterrent measure to others who may have similar intentions

Lol. I don't think that is how DNA tests work
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by vannessa7(f): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
I shake my head in disgust at the level of illiterates on nairaland, all of them on front page believing a human can impregnate an animal, spewing rubbish, these are the same people with strong opinion on major issues here, clueless illiterates telling professors they are wiser. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by tctrills: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Oga, you went to school and you still believe this nonsense. It's biologically impossible for a human to have sex with a goat and impregnate it.
Even if it were true, a DNA test wouldn't solve the case unless you also test maybe all the men in the town to see who's DNA would match.

3 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by ivolt: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
The kid suffered from genetic disorder and that is why it couldn't survive.

The alleged human resemblance is due to the fact that foetuses of various mammals
look similar.

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by mastermaestro(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
vannessa7:
I shake my head in disgust at the level of illiterates on nairaland, all of them on front page believing a human can impregnate an animal, spewing rubbish, these are the same people with strong opinion on major issues here, clueless illiterates telling professors they are wiser. Smh

Nigeria's major problem is mass illiteracy. grin Those who are supposed to know better, having had some advanced education, are themselves a huge disappointment. Tomorrow you will hear that a man impregnated a rat in Sokoto. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Decryptor(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Fake story as usual

Because it didn't happen in the South East abi?
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by AmazingELixir: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
lipsrsealed

Those people and bestiality ehen...Oluwa forbid badt thing.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by franchasofficia: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is how most Tinubu supporters came to life, so I am not surprised shocked
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Decryptor:

Because it didn't happen in the South East abi?
You can frame yours too

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by YouandiAllofus: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
dragunov:

If you read the comment properly, you will know that the creature was not slain. It died on its own. That's how you fail exams.
That's what the report says, but my doubts are casted along this line like you clearly observed from my submission above. Besides, who keeps a human-goat
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by geezynoni: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
No evidence.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Jelique: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
There should have been a picture-proof to accompany this fake story,not a normal picture of a mother-goat and her two kids.

Nonsense!

But wait o,except u want to tell me that the two goats are messi and ronaldo,since we now call them "GOATs* grin
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by MrBroke(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Story Story Story
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by YouandiAllofus: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, you went to school and you still believe this nonsense. It's biologically impossible for a human to have sex with a goat and impregnate it.
Even if it were true, a DNA test wouldn't solve the case unless you also test maybe all the men in the town to see who's DNA would match.
We know anti-biology.
All we want is the truth so as to forestall future occurrence of these barbaric act.

Maybe you don't get the picture but animal rapist are potential pedophiles that can rape infants to deaths.
You can now take your lectures to the classroom as the classroom teacher that you are and not here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes. / Rain Falls In Form Of Ice In Enugu Today(photos) / Free Internet Browsing Using Your-freedom Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.