Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara (71046 Views)

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Pig Gave Birth To Half Human Half Pig(graphics Photos) / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by chymeze: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2023
I wonder how such a story would make front page when there are no pictures to back up this story. This is abysmal reporting

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Itstemi10: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2023
it’s a common birth defect in goats.
A smart & experienced owner would often dig a ground for the poor thing without raising any alarm .

- Except for Dogs who will find their puppy wherever you took it to and bring it home grin

3 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Biodun556(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2023
Timoleon:
Pictures and videos. Fake story.

I saw the video and think that the goat was born premature, that makes it appear like human

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by FireUpNow(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2023
No fear here because it could be a human that had sex with the she-goat
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by nairalanda1(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2023
GOFRONT:
As it is not Incest.......I guess one Kazeem must have secretely raped that helpless goat to stupor.....It is evident by the Human-like nature of the goat......

Humans cannot interbreed with other species.

Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Zuji15(f): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Please can someone be kind enough to support me with data for my online business. 09030208879
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by seanery: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2023
U BE MUMU.

U no get family

Beatru:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by egorov(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
One stupid full grown idiot must have had carnal knowledge with that goat.

It can't happen. Even if a human had sex with the goat, there might be fertilization, but the cells will die off during cell division.

This news is even unfounded and we should be careful of what we believe

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by 7arrows: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Very true. Maybe that's why he quickly buried the dead one.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by jrusky(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
DNA is required to unravel the biological paternity of the slain human-goat so pictures can be put to faces and names can be shamed if any is found to be culpable.

This can also serve as a deterrent measure to others who may have similar intentions

Can you explain this better. Have you any idea how goat can birthed half goat half human? Tell us more.

All I can say is Kwara need to spiritually purge their land they hav crossed the line in the name of religion thereby invited spiritual curses on their land, likely more strange things loading in Kwara this might just be testing the mic. Just thinking loud...I might be wrong though....
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by egorov(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2023
Tocco:
Wow! I can’t believe people are saying its rape.. Its simply called MUTATION caused most likely radiation or other chemical substance.. Creatures like only live for hours..’
Sperm of a man CANNOT fertilize the ovum or egg or a goat or any other animal.. The number of chromosomes are different

Fertilization can even occur, but will die off during cell division. But I wonder how people believe these kind of news

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Sleekfingers: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fear-as-goat-allegedly-gives-birth-to-half-human-in-kwara/

If it is true. Why suddenly burying it, when it died?

Why not send it to the veterinary hospital, for proper scientific test.
I don't believe this thrash

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by david22uu(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Sinple malformed goat, dun turn half human

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Greattha: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2023
Word.

There's something the farmer is hiding...or perhaps other neibors who had unfettered access to the goat😁😁😁Even the speed at which he buried the thing is suspicious.

But if he'd buried it how did the multitude of curious sightseers confirm the story?

Well, shay na who neva chop belle-full go pay to do dna for goat?

Unless an NGO takes it up.

YouandiAllofus:
DNA is required to unravel the biological paternity of the slain human-goat so pictures can be put to faces and names can be shamed if any is found to be culpable.

This can also serve as a deterrent measure to others who may have similar intentions
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by VaginaAcademic: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2023
It's not possible because human DNA is incompatible with animal DNA this is an illiterate post.

2 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Thomasankara(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2023
[/color] mysterious news, always being reported from Kwara, I don't believe this[color=#770077]
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by dinkyicon: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2023
MrsTwrite:
bro it's not possible for human sperm to fatalizr or have any impact with the offspring

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by dinkyicon: 7:23am On Sep 04, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
It's not possible because human DNA is incompatible with animal DNA this is an illiterate post.
you get sense
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Obaofaba: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2023
Most likely fake news

But it could be that a man raped the goat.men are too lose when sex is ignored

Mr nobody.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by victory36(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2023
Illiterates. It's not possible for a human and goat to have an offspring. Our chromosomes aren't compatible. I find it hard to believe that Africans actually believe this story in this age.

1 Like

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by thesilentman(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2023
this news don tey.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
I don't believe the news, how come no single picture of the said 'half human-half goat'?

Exactly. The farmer immediately buried the so called half human goat but we are supposed to believe it without seeing it.

2 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by berryPee(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Just say one Alfa did it, nobody go beat you
MrsTwrite:
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Queensfield(f): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

You're very funny. It's completely impossible for a human to impregnate a goat
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by IMPARTIAL: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2023
The picture I am seeing here is that of 2 small goats.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by infogeneral: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Where is the video? Abi they want to make us believe another cock and bull story.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Ladech(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Kennyswag: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2023
rubbish fake news
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Quebec91(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy
adecz:
shocked
😮

😮

😮

Better investigate the young men in
the house and neighborhood..

Tinubus poverty inducing policies have
caused a cash crunch & guys can no longer
afford oloshos...

Animals are now being used in za oza room❗️❗️❗️
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Elliotwaveforec: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2023
itsme01:
Juju wey dey kwara State home of Warriors no be small... Islam only reduced it abit
Awo initiation isn't complete if you do not visit Kwara state.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Aguilar(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Some people still dey practice bestiality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / Free Internet Browsing Using Your-freedom Client / Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.