Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria (553 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by 0bjpmb: 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Since mbah the illiterate governor of Enugu state was sworn in, he is yet to kickstart any project or brought any plan to fix the backward state.

Enugu state has the highest poverty rate in southern.

Enugu state has the least literacy rate in southern Nigeria.

Enugu state doesn’t have portable drinking water as water is brought from Anambra and Delta states all the way to enugu state.

Enugu state is cursed with illiterates, miscreants, dilapidated infrastructures, poverty, erosion, insecurity, etc.

The former governor who is an illiterate ugly fat fellow wasted almost eight years with almost nothing to show, now this new governor has no plan at all.

Is enugu state cursed or Enugu state people who are largely illiterates the cause ?

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by BeijinDossier: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
I think Enugu state is cursed

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Propaganda farm.

They sow these kinds of propaganda on every Igbo governor and allow it grow, whenever this man will aspire for the president, they will pull this up like they deceived themselves lying that Obi did nothing in anambra.

Lies will finish you jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Enugu state governor is the best in Nigeria currently.
Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by fkelly(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Though the current government of the state is clueless, the state has one of best road network in d country.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by BeijinDossier: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
The op based his arguments on some points. Prove him wrong. Enugu is a backward useless worthless shithole state full of dilapidated infrastructures and lack of portable drinking water

successmatters:
Enugu state governor is the best in Nigeria currently.
fkelly:
Though the current government of the state is clueless, the state has one of best road network in d country.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
BeijinDossier:
The op based his arguments on some points. Prove him wrong. Enugu is a backward useless worthless shithole state full of dilapidated infrastructures and lack of portable drinking water

Your hate is talking through you. You are now being controlled by your hate.

Sorry.
Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
fkelly:

And states with not clueless governors has the worst road networks, ask Oyo state grin

Continuu
Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
The man wants to fix Enugu water problem and he is currently doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2023
Enugu state governor is far better than the stolen mandate governor in ABIA STATE
Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by WorldRichest: 2:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Enugu indigenes don't care. Their concern is that Tinubu is stealing Lagos money
Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by Adaisback(f): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2023
Ndigbo, ke kwanu ife anyi ga kpo nkea kwanu? Igbo fu nu onwe unu n'anya. Worksmart, you started this nonsense. Hope you are happy now? You know that ndi Anambra bido ebido, to stop them go hard. Iwe di oku da juo. I dey beg on my knees. Am from Anambra state but as a lady, I don't know where my final state will be
Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by worksmart(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
What nonsense did I start?
Adaisback:
Ndigbo, ke kwanu ife anyi ga kpo nkea kwanu? Igbo fu nu onwe unu n'anya. Worksmart, you started this nonsense. Hope you are happy now? You know that ndi Anambra bido ebido, to stop them go hard. Iwe di oku da juo. I dey beg on my knees. Am from Anambra state but as a lady, I don't know where my final state will be

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Governor Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria by Jcoleworld911: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
worksmart:
What nonsense did I start?

You will not understand yet, I’m sorry for you cox a lot will be exposed here as times goes by

I hope nobody will shout “Igbo unity nonsense” here?🫤

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Been Forging Qualifications Since Time Immemorial / Who Will Be The Next Godfather To Be Demystified? / N187bn Fraud:efcc Arrests Humanitarian Ministry’s Contractor, Probes Four Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.